Anyone lost weight with the help of a Nutribullet?

Options

Replies

• nathanw38
    Options
    I bought one and I love it. Lost 60lbs in the last 3 months. I weighed in just this morning and reached my goal weight (or initial goal weight) of 200 lbs! Going to try for 15 more lbs now. I'm not giving the Nutribullet all of the credit or anything, but it did help me to be able to eat spinach, kale, spilualina etc.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I have one and I love it! However, I didn't buy it to "lose weight" I got it because I wanted something easy to use/clean to make smoothies with. I swear, I'm going to burn the motor out for as much as I use it!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    You took the words right out of my mouth!! I though people were here to help people, not make fun of you and bring you down!!
  • ciarabrennan7
    ciarabrennan7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay since most of the posters don't actually own one, I'll give you my thoughts since I do! I l abso-freaking LOVE my Nutribullet, got it for $99 at bed, bath and beyond (or you can go to Target, same price). As others have said, it's part of a healthy lifestyle. I have a nutriblast pretty much every morning, my digestion is better, my skin is better, my hair and nails are growing rapidly, I have more energy throughout the day and combined with my diet and exercise makes me feel like a rock star! To actually answer your question: I have lost more weight while using the Nutribullet, but I also made other changes at the same time I purchased it, so No...you will not lose weight by purchasing it, but it can help you if you incorporate it into your daily routine! Oh and another benefit I've found for myself in this cold and flu season, while everyone around me is sick, I have not even had the sniffles! (knock on wood)

This exactly!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I was happy to see someone posting about the Nutribullet... then saw all the rude replies. Jeez, you all must be very miserable people :(

We are indeed. The more cynical among us might wonder why someone would set up a new account and use their first post to dig up a thread that's been dead for over a fortnight to post a glowing review for a gimmicky contraption...
  • JenLosesIt
    JenLosesIt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    60lbs in THREE months? do tell what your diet was! I have the NutriBullet and love it, why would anyone not? Its easy to use and easy to clean. I HATE salads but now get my spinach in almost daily!
  • FearAndTrembling
    Options
    The nutribullet is a great product, and I would definitely recommend it. Very easy to use and very easy clean up.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    this sounds dirty if u ask me.

agreed. I don't know why, I don't even know what it is, but the word Nutribullet makes me want to giggle like a schoolgirl.
  • Kwyetype
    Kwyetype Posts: 1
    Options
    Nutribullet won't make you lose weight on its own. But for people who need something to curb their apitite so they won't eat too much. Its perfect. Have a smoothie in the morning and you won't really be wanting more to eat early. IF you have a smoothie between lunch and dinner, you won't want to eat much for dinner. And if you have a sweet tooth or need something to snack on later in the evening, a smoothie is an excellent choice. Thats how Nutribullet helps you lose weight.
  • PinkStrat
    PinkStrat Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been using smoothies to get my veggie quota in since I started losing weight back in June. I'm down 34 lbs now. I recently bought a nutribullet and I love it. my blender was about 5 years old, was extremely loud, and left large chunks of blueberry skin, fruit and kale chunks etc. plus my protein powder was never fully blended. As long as you're not blending frozen fruit (just nuke it or set it in the fridge overnight to thaw if you are) It works great, it pulverizes all the skin, seeds, stems of kale, my protein powder is completely incorporated as well as my greens powder and the flavor is better. Someone who doesn't believe that the nutribullet is anything but a gimmick might not understand, but when it really blends that well, all of the sweetness in the fruit is released as well as the bitterness in the greens and it combines and mellows together. It almost turns into an agua fresca, or a flavored water that is murky in color. It is extremely refreshing. Atleast the blend of fruits and veggies I do.
  • nicholeblue
    Options
    I have one and I really like it. I have a very small apartment kitchen and am very limited on counter so this works great for me. I got mine for $80 at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon.

I think it does blend better than a regular blender. I use ice, frozen fruits, and even almonds and I’ve never had even the tiniest chunks. It's really the best ways for me to get fruits and veggies in. I grew up in a house hold where we didn't eat many fruits and vegetables, so even now at 29 I’m still struggling to like these healthier foods.

If nothing else I feel good while I’m drinking it because I know I’m eating something natural and full of things that are good for me.
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I like my blender and may check this out when mine poops out. but the good ol cheapo Oster blender basically does the same thing for me. Shakes/ juices are lovely, but weightloss does not come from a blender. If it gets you to eat more fruit and veg, then great! If you use it for margaritas, yum! We've all got little tools that help us along (ex: I love my bf% and water% scale), but they are not magic cures for obesity, they're just tools.
  • khjoy
    khjoy Posts: 1
    Options
    I was juicing and blending. I did not like the waste juicing was creating and my miracle bullet does not blend the same ingredients smoothly so I purchased the nutribullet. I LOVE IT. It is fast, so I spend less time blending, it blends great and the clean up is easy. The nutribullet comes with a recipe book which includes a variety of smoothies. I have made a smoothie from this book everymorning while eating regular meals through out the day and only after four days I feel great and actually started losing inches off my waist.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    My frying pan helped me lose weight.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,925 Member
    Options
    They make a great re gift.
  • Rosstaye
    Rosstaye Posts: 1
    Options
    I don't understand why anyone took the time to write up so many nonsensical answers to a simple question. I'm also surprised that so many answers were posted by people who don't own one. Even more surprising than that were the amount of people that seemed to assume that you meant that simply owning a nutribullet would magically make the weight fall off. Seriously? Like owning anything, including exercise equipment would get someone in shape without some effort. I own a nutribullet and I love it. It's a perfect addition to someone beginning or already engaged in a healthy lifestyle. It's not a blender. I own a Ninja blender and an expensive juicer and they are both wrapped up in plastic underneath my cupboard. The Ninja does not blend fruits and veggies as smoothly as the bullet and the juicer wastes all of the good stuff. Not to mention they are both a pain in the a** to clean, especially the juicer. With the bullet I can make a healthy smoothie in minutes without having to spend the next half an hour cleaning it. I have a smoothie for breakfast incorporating more fruits and veggies than I ever considered having in one sitting. With some flaxeeds or almonds it keeps me full until lunchtime. Not to mention I have more energy to work out longer and harder. I could have all the good intentions in the world, but they don't mean squat if I don't have the steam to back it up. Sometimes I'll have another one during the day if I'm hungry. That's another meal or snack that is being replaced with a healthy alternative. That alone would make the weight come off. I'm regular, my skin looks great, and the weight is coming off. It's a great way to start the day, clean up is a snap, and it doesn't take up a lot of counter space. My daily nutriblasts are a healthy habit that aren't hardship stick with.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I'm also surprised that so many make an account just to defend it.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I'm also surprised that so many make an account just to defend it.
    LOL nice!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I owned the Magic Bullet back in the day, and it was great for smoothies and frozen drinks. I have a Ninja and like it a lot, but it's just too stinking big and doesn't always do a great job on the ice. I just bought Nutri Bullet at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20 percent off coupon, mainly because I can leave it out an the counter and drink right out of the container instead of creating two things to wash. I have no magical infomercialesque expectations. It's just a tool to make my smoothies and juice drinks like any other blender, but more conveniently. I'd never order it from TV because I want to be able to return it easily if necessary and I don't need an infomercial company selling my phone number.
  • getrealforme
    Options
    I ordered mine, and am waiting for it to come. I wanted it because of the health benefits, I'm sure it will aid in weight loss, if it is incorporated into a healthy diet and exercise plan. Just another tool to help me get healthy.
This discussion has been closed.