Team UK - March 2010

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Hi Katherine - Sorry to hear that you're feeling miserable. You will come out the other side, even if it doesn't feel like it. Try and be strong, but don't beat yourself up if you don't manage it. :flowerforyou:

On Friday I think we're starting at the Whitehouse, but don't know where we'll end up. If you spot me, come over and say hello. Sounds like you need a hug and I'd be happy to provide it! I think I'll be wearing a yellowy/brown and black top with a big flower pattern on.

Erika x
  • James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    i know i have been missing for months but just wanted to say i'm back.

And some very good news as well. Started dieting again last monday and got on the scales for the first time today and have lost 7lbs in 10 days.
    Now i know every week wont be like this but it's a very good confidence builder.

Hope all is well with everyone else.
    James x
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi de hi UKers!!!

Well I have been avoiding MFP for a couple of weeks because I gave up smoking!!! I really thought I would put on loads of weight because I tend to snack more (need to do SOMETHING with my hands!!!!) Anyway as I decided to take part in JAG's OBK2 http://www.jagsfitnessblog.com/2010/03/operation-butt-kick-phase-2.html I figured I need to bite the bullet and get on the scales and AMAAAAAZINGLY I have managed to maintain!! Which I'm really pleased with!!

So anyway...let the butt kicking comense.....

Well done!! Quitting is so hard and even harder to do without gaining a ton of weight!! Congratulations :o)
    I gave up smoking September before last and really pleased I have stayed stopped, Feel so much better and have bought a new car with the money I save each month!! And now weigh less than when I gave up!! Hard work but WELL worth the effort. :o)