Team UK - March 2010

Options
Hello All UK'ers!!

Hope you all had a successful February - I managed to knock off about 5lbs.. :drinker:

After a mountain of food consumed this weekend im ready to get back on track - Im setting myself a goal.. again.. to not binge eat on the weekend because "its the weekend and im allowed"!! There are no excuses! I need to stick to my good habits during the week on the weekend if im going to get to 9 1/2 stone!! Hopefully i will be able to achieve this by the end of the month!! Needing some motivation as im lacking it today!!

See you all on here soon!!

X KPNuts X

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello Everyone :smile:

I needed a new month, I don't feel I did AMAZING last month, well I know I can do better anyhow! I lost 4lbs last month which isn't too hot considering...anyway I intend March to be a good month and I'm gonna hopefully shred some weight big time!

I'm counting down the clock til hometime...or should I say gymtime haha and I'm going to eat something incredibly healthy for tea...but what!?

Have a good evening :heart:

Mikhaila
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    New month...new focus... The weekend just gone was not the best of weekends. Two take aways and a large sunday roast. It was just one of those times when I could not resist. This month is going to be different. My goal for the month is to lose 4lbs (more if possible).

I hope everyone is ok and is happier by the "slight" improvement in the weather. It makes a change to see the sun all day.
  • MistahLee31
    MistahLee31 Posts: 116
    Options
    Lost 8lbs in February, want to try and lose the same in March. :smile: Will be tough though, no doubt will be out boozing at the end of the month as it's my birthday!!

Going the gym tonight as had a weekend off. Need to go shopping first though. :angry: God, I hate Asda!!!

Good luck this month everyone! :drinker:
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Lost 8lbs in February, want to try and lose the same in March. :smile: Will be tough though, no doubt will be out boozing at the end of the month as it's my birthday!!

Going the gym tonight as had a weekend off. Need to go shopping first though. :angry: God, I hate Asda!!!

Good luck this month everyone! :drinker:

You and me both!!! I hate shopping for food.(supermarket food anyway) Now do it all online and have it delivered. Not too happy about the delivery charge but at least I don't get tempted to buy things I do not need or want..
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey
    so march is my major loss month hopefully
    i need to lose another 1.5 pounds by next saturday to reach my target so fingers crossed! (yn)

Eating healthier has taken a toll on my body though
    because its not used to healthy food, its covered in a rash.. typical ey
    you try and be healthy and your body just doesnt want it
    but the doctors say it should go away pretty soon
    hoping to lose 4lbs by the end of march :)
    xx
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hi guys!

im not actualy sure how much i lost during february - it was 3.6lbs in the last two weeks,
    my goal for march is another 3lbs which going by todays weight of 144.6 should make me 141.6 by april!

hope everyone had a good weekend

Katie
    xxx
  • JimJam87
    JimJam87 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile:
    I'm not too sure what I lost in totla lastmonth, idnt have the best month but I came out with a deficit, which is the main thing!! I want to lose a minimum of 5lbs in March as I have 5 weigh ins. Fingers crossed.
    Good luck everyone
    Gem xxx
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hellooo again!! :flowerforyou: Thanks for finding me!

Somewhere between leaving work and getting to the gym i magically sprouted some enthusiasm for the gym.. Cant tell you how but i did 20mins on the running machine (definately not running the whole time):laugh:..then i did about 20mins on the crosstrainer.. by the time i was done on there interval training i wanted to collaps.. but no i decided to do a round of situps,crunches and some other weird stomach movements to get my tum trim!!

I've had a good food day today - aplogies for the low cals ppl but it somehow works for me.. and im not hungry!!

For dinner i had the juciest king prawns ever on some salad.. boring.. but filling.. :happy:

Hope your all having a nice evening? What did you all have for dinner??

Katherine x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Eating healthier has taken a toll on my body though
    because its not used to healthy food, its covered in a rash.. typical ey
    you try and be healthy and your body just doesnt want it
    but the doctors say it should go away pretty soon
    hoping to lose 4lbs by the end of march :)
    xx

My friend went through this... hopefully you will be fine! At least your eating well.. thats the main thing! I usually get a rash or eczema just because im unlucky!!

:heart: Hi Mimi - i hope you have a avery successful month! I reckon we should get Tanye on here!! I keep thinking about it and always forget! Get the 3 of us on here :flowerforyou:

:heart: Hello Lee - Your birthday at the end of the month ey! You gonna have a party, or just something low key?? Big celebrations I hope! We dont have an Asda down our end.. Sainsburys all the way!! I did the weekly shop for my mum the other day... and i didnt pick out anything bad (apart for my bro but he's a rake and doesnt need to worry!!):laugh:

:heart: Scouser.. always a pleasure to see you on here.. Im looking forward to a new month and a new challenge!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have just come across your post Team UK !!!!! and it was so weird seeing 9 stone instead of pounds!!! I joined MFP on 12 Jan 2010 weighing 164.5 lbs and today i was 152 lbs. My goal weight is 9 stone or 126 lbs. For March I would like to lose 5 lbs.
  • kpnuts23
    Options

:heart: Katie - Fantastic news on the weight loss.. see its paying off!! Your dropping now.. it just seems to take that little bit longer for us because we are so close to our goal weight...

:heart: Gemma, im sure the 5lb's will be a doddle!!! good luck!!! i think i need to loose that much as well... maybe i will get on the scales during the week and it will show the damage from the weekend!

Katherine x
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My friend went through this... hopefully you will be fine! At least your eating well.. thats the main thing! I usually get a rash or eczema just because im unlucky!!
    ahh well im glad to know that i'm not the first person to go through it :)
    it's been making me put of going to the gym because i have this horrible rash =[
  • MistahLee31
    MistahLee31 Posts: 116
    Options
    :heart: Hello Lee - Your birthday at the end of the month ey! You gonna have a party, or just something low key?? Big celebrations I hope! We dont have an Asda down our end.. Sainsburys all the way!! I did the weekly shop for my mum the other day... and i didnt pick out anything bad (apart for my bro but he's a rake and doesnt need to worry!!):laugh:

Hiya hun! No party, but will definately be celebrating. Few of my mates have took voluntary severence from their jobs, they finish at the end of March so everyone is taking Friday 26th off work (either full day or half day) and going out into Warrington and getting very drunk! :-) I said since it's my birthday we'll do a double celebration!

Asda wasn't too bad today, stocked up for work this week with lunches and my breakfast so should have another nice healthy week! :-)
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Morning everyone.. I hope you are all well and (even though it is only two days old) March is going well for you all. Another challenging day today. I am working from home again so the temptation to raid the cupboards is so great. I have locked myself away in my office so hopefully it will be a case of out of sight out of mind.. I might try and escape for a couple of hours later and go to the gym.

Lee I'll have a drink for you on the 26th :drinker: :drinker: .. I am off to Minehead on 26th to meet up with some friends and I am sure there will be some drinking involved. In fact the 26th is my mini goal. I want to lose another 4-6 pounds before that weekend (1) to look better and (2) to offset anything that I might put back on :cry:

Be good everybody
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options

:heart: Katie - Fantastic news on the weight loss.. see its paying off!! Your dropping now.. it just seems to take that little bit longer for us because we are so close to our goal weight...

Katherine x

thanks! i know its bad but i dropped my cals to 1000 for 4 days of the week and eat 1400 the other 3 days - i feel soooooo much better doing this!

Katie
    xxx
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Hiya hun! No party, but will definately be celebrating. Few of my mates have took voluntary severence from their jobs, they finish at the end of March so everyone is taking Friday 26th off work (either full day or half day) and going out into Warrington and getting very drunk! :-) I said since it's my birthday we'll do a double celebration!

Asda wasn't too bad today, stocked up for work this week with lunches and my breakfast so should have another nice healthy week! :-)

Good stuff.. definately cant pass up a good celebration - i can honestly say partying and celebrating for over a week for my birthday took it out of me... thank god i had the motivation to get right back on this site and loose the lbs!!

Hope you have a lovely day!!
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Katherine x

thanks! i know its bad but i dropped my cals to 1000 for 4 days of the week and eat 1400 the other 3 days - i feel soooooo much better doing this!

Katie
    xxx

Thats fine - as long as you feel good and your not tiered or lacking in energy + vitamins then i dont see why dropping to 1000 cant be done..
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have just come across your post Team UK !!!!! and it was so weird seeing 9 stone instead of pounds!!! I joined MFP on 12 Jan 2010 weighing 164.5 lbs and today i was 152 lbs. My goal weight is 9 stone or 126 lbs. For March I would like to lose 5 lbs.

barty,

Welcome to the group - Hope you find it a help!!

Looks like a lot of us want to loose around 5lbs this month! Lets see if we can do it!!

Katherine x
  • helliecopter
    helliecopter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Team UK!

Here's to a good month for everyone. I lost 5lbs in Feb,which was brilliant. Would love the same...or even 6 in March. Dunno if that will happen realistically, but if I could get to my target of 9½ stone this month...ooooweee! Mind you I have a weekend away with the girls and a week's holiday in Wales this month, so chances are not great. Will definitely try hard though!

I think it's going to have to be upping the exercise for me this month, otherwise I can't see me shifting enough cals!

Good luck all.

H
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I hope you don't mind if I join the UK group! There's no Ireland group on here and prob most people think Ireland is a part of the UK anyway! Yikes.

Anyway, I'm glad to see other people are so near their goal weight! I have so far to go it seems like I'll never get there! At least I'm 1/5 of the way there. Hoping to get mostly there by August 10, 2010 for a friend's wedding in the States!