Team UK - March 2010

Options

Replies

• TanTan1985
    Options
    Just realised there's a Tanye West on the message board.
    That's my nickname too LOL
    I'm a Tanya as well
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Just got back from the gym:happy: :happy: And I have managed to break the 700 barrier. Today I managed 703 calories in 52 minutes. It was hard but I hav ebeen trying to reach that target for the last 2.5 weeks. Now all I have to do is see if I can do it again. I only have 10 weeks left before the holiday and I still have another 14lbs to lose.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Steve
  • MistahLee31
    MistahLee31 Posts: 116
    Options
    Just got back from the gym:happy: :happy: And I have managed to break the 700 barrier. Today I managed 703 calories in 52 minutes. It was hard but I hav ebeen trying to reach that target for the last 2.5 weeks. Now all I have to do is see if I can do it again. I only have 10 weeks left before the holiday and I still have another 14lbs to lose.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Steve

Good work, la! :smile:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all my UK buddies! So lovely to see you all posting here in the morning!!

I had a BAD day yesterday...Just binged, felt sick, binged and felt sick again.. but it didnt stop me from eating whatever i could get my paws on! lol.. obviously felt like crap this morning.. but after a bowl of porridge and then some veg soup and fruit for lunch i feel back on track!

Saturday was OK.. I went to the gym and earned a few more cals for my night out! hee hee!

I would like to loose 1lb this week but we shall see.. i have been pretty stationary the last couple of weeks with the weight loss.. i blame TOM!

I hope you all had lovely weekends? Im planning to go up to Nottingham to see the boyf on friday so im going to be extra good this week!! Gym tonight for sure!

Katherine x
  • hallswan
    hallswan Posts: 90
    Options
    Afternoon everyone - I had a bad weekend - not foodwise, but training - I only got one session in because the gym had to close (some issue with water) - and I can't run at the moment - ankle injury - so I was stuck :(

On a more positive note - I off to the pool for a swim - aiming for 60 lengths in 55 mins! wish me luck

Have a good healthy rest of your day
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    45 min run 6.4km covered and 30 minutes weights. FEeling great work for 8 more hours now grrr but happy days.
    Ben
    good luck with 60 lenghts in 55mins thats a nice goal. I used to love swimming.
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning,

I hope your all ok?

Last night i managed:-
    20mins Running @ 6.5 - 7mph + 4 mins fast walk
    25mins Crosstrainer (interval)
    10mins situps/core
    =550cals burnt...

I feel good today - a little sleepy but good!

How did your workouts go?

Katherine x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Morning Everyone,

I have lost 7 lbs since my last weigh in. I am hoping to shed 3-4 more lbs by the end of March.
    Hope everyone had a good week and weekend.
    I am finally getting back on track and taking this losing weight thing seriously.

Happy Dieting!
    Love T x:happy: :flowerforyou:

Tanya thats amazing! Well done!

I hope your feeling a bit better after the sickness yesterday.. i see somewhere your going to the docs on wed..?

sending you a Mahuuuuuusive hug x x x
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Good morning,

I hope your all ok?

10mins situps/core
    =550cals burnt...

Katherine x

Hey Katherine and everyone!

Last night I did a Zumba class for an hour and my HRM said I'd burnt 500 cals but I just input it as aerobics on here around 400 something :happy: I also did some weights!

Tonight I'm going to do 5k, and prob cross trainer / bike for 10 / 15 mins after. I'm going to try and knock a couple mins off my lousy 37.5 mins 5k :blushing: I was watching EDDIE IZZARD MARATHON MAN on BBC3 last night, I totally recommend you watch it! It really makes you feel motivated, he's nearly 50, he had a medical and they told him he was way un fit to be completing like 50 marathons in a row, and he does it, it's totally amazing! :noway:

Happy TUESDAY!

xXx Mimi xXx
  • tanyewest
    tanyewest Posts: 113
    Options
    Just realised there's a Tanye West on the message board.
    That's my nickname too LOL
    I'm a Tanya as well

Haha that's wicked - It was my nickname at school because I was obsessed with Kanye West (still am) and it kind of caught on.

:):flowerforyou:
  • tanyewest
    tanyewest Posts: 113
    Options

Tanya thats amazing! Well done!

I hope your feeling a bit better after the sickness yesterday.. i see somewhere your going to the docs on wed..?

sending you a Mahuuuuuusive hug x x x

Thanks Katherine :) Yep tomorrow morning I get my results with what the hell is wrong with me haha. Will keep you posted!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

xx
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    Good morning,

I hope your all ok?

10mins situps/core
    =550cals burnt...

Katherine x

I fell asleep on the couch watching the football. I have no idea how many calories I burnt! :laugh:

Going the gym tonight though. 750+ cal burnout, here we come...........:smile:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning,

I hope your all ok?

10mins situps/core
    =550cals burnt...

Katherine x

I fell asleep on the couch watching the football. I have no idea how many calories I burnt! :laugh:

Going the gym tonight though. 750+ cal burnout, here we come...........:smile:

Ha ha ha... I like the sound of that!
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Well I am back from a girly weekend in London, where I ate and drank (mainly) :drinker: :drinker: whatever I wanted!! Very naughty but had a great time!!

Am back on it now. Just had a very healthy salad for lunch and going to military training tonight!! :ohwell:

Not going to eat any of my exercise cals this week to make up for the weeekend, would be happy to stay the same this week for my Friday weigh in!!

Have to say, that some pics from the weekend have been put on facebook, and I have been analysing my chubby arms and double chin :sad: ..... am deteremined to to be doing that on the next girly trip, which is my hen do in Ibiza :happy: :happy: and defo dont want to be doing it for the wedding photos!!!

Lets all keep up the good work!! It will be worth it!! x
  • liz79
    liz79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say Hi as I'm a newbe (ish) - My diet started on 4th Jan and Ive lost 11lb - lost 6 since joining MFP - it's been a great help!!

Hope everyone is having a good food day! xx
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Just wanted to say Hi as I'm a newbe (ish) - My diet started on 4th Jan and Ive lost 11lb - lost 6 since joining MFP - it's been a great help!!

Liz79- Thats amazing - about the same for me - i "started" back after xmas on the 3rd Jan and i've lost 13lbs.. been hard but im finally getting the hang of it.. its slowed down now but im keeping it up!

Hope you have a lovely day x

Katherine x
  • TanTan1985
    Options
    Was at a friend's last night and was soooo tempted to have a beer or glass of wine, but was a good girl and only had water to drink :happy:

I'm finally not letting temptation get to me :tongue:

May weigh myself tonight, but I'm a bit scared :blushing:
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Was at a friend's last night and was soooo tempted to have a beer or glass of wine, but was a good girl and only had water to drink :happy:

I'm finally not letting temptation get to me :tongue:

May weigh myself tonight, but I'm a bit scared :blushing:

Good luck on the weigh on
  • MistahLee31
    Options

Welcome Liz! You'll find everyone at Team UK absolutely brilliant, all really friendly, will motive you when you need motivating the most. Wouldn't have lost the weight I did without their motivation on top of mine. :smile:

Lee.
  • TanTan1985
    Options
    A group of girls at work are signing up for Race For Life in July. I'm gonna do it with them, but... I'm not a runner or jogger. I just don't have the stamina and would love to jog the whole 5k.

Any advice?