Cute hair for the gym

Options

Replies

• shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    One word... "Mohawk"

You're welcome..

If this were an option. I don't care about cute, I love having long hair but I hate it when I'm working out. It's HOT and not in a cute way, but in a sweaty I want to shave my head kind-of-way. I don't have bangs though so my hair mostly fits in a ponytail. If I'm outside I wear a sunvisor with a sweatband and it keeps strays out of the way. If i'm on the treadmill inside <ew> I just periodically tuck the strays behind my ears. If it gets too bad I get off the treadmill <I tried it while staying on- NOT a good idea> and reload the pony a little tighter.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Some people are just down right horrible !

I understand the hair thing, I know have a long side fringe :grumble:

but I pin it up, put it in a plait to the side, get a bandana/ nice headband/ Do-rag (it ain't pretty but it works) etc

and yeah when I'm all sweaty it can just be swiped back but before then ! try running with hair flipping all in your face and over your eyes !

Some people are just plain old nasty as sin...kmt there's some amazingly nice people on this site who have brilliant advice..she's asking for a little help.

there isn't anything wrong with wanting to look cute at the gym...look at all the VS "pink" gym gear..It's cute !
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    I like to have my girly hairband's for the gym. My hair's usually thrown in a messy bun but I do add my sparkly hairband, so i completely understand... Anyways to help with your question, It's not so 'cute' but I know a lot of girls I used to play softball with couldn't rock hairbands due to not having the right shaped head so they used pre-wrap and swore by it.
  • megd726
    megd726 Posts: 31
    Options
    I use Sweatybands (only headbands that stay on my head) or a hat.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Some people are just down right horrible !

I understand the hair thing, I know have a long side fringe :grumble:

but I pin it up, put it in a plait to the side, get a bandana/ nice headband/ Do-rag (it ain't pretty but it works) etc

and yeah when I'm all sweaty it can just be swiped back but before then ! try running with hair flipping all in your face and over your eyes !

Some people are just plain old nasty as sin...kmt there's some amazingly nice people on this site who have brilliant advice..she's asking for a little help.

there isn't anything wrong with wanting to look cute at the gym...look at all the VS "pink" gym gear..It's cute !

Matching sweatbands!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

tumblr_m5qz06SAR01qc5ffho1_500.png
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Never heard of Sweaty Bands before, but just googled it and I think I might try them out. What style do you find works best?
    [/quote]

I like the thick ones because I seriously sweat a lot! The thinner ones are fine too though. Lots of different colors and patterns.

http://www.sweatybands.com/en/shop-sweaty-products/thick/all-thick
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Cute hair for the gym? What? You are going to be sweating and perhaps getting some serious swass (sweaty *kitten*) and you are worried about your hair? Ugh. Go get a fckn hairband.
    What's next, makeup?!

Why are you so angry? She said it's annoying how it gets in her face, and needs a fix. Who cares if she wants it to look cute?

tumblr_m5ckcu85KU1rqq0c0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lu9w75iuwu1qii6tmo1_250.gif

tumblr_m8iywmN86O1qbbs8oo1_500.gif
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Cute hair for the gym? What? You are going to be sweating and perhaps getting some serious swass (sweaty *kitten*) and you are worried about your hair? Ugh. Go get a fckn hairband.
    What's next, makeup?!

Why are you so angry? She said it's annoying how it gets in her face, and needs a fix. Who cares if she wants it to look cute?

tumblr_m5ckcu85KU1rqq0c0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lu9w75iuwu1qii6tmo1_250.gif

tumblr_m8iywmN86O1qbbs8oo1_500.gif

lmao.
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    cute hair for the gym is so fetch
    mean_girls.jpg \m/

ahahahaha!!!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I like my braids.

and TRUST ME.

I dare someone to say I dont work hard.

IMGP3374.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Ignore the crabby, judgemental bullies - that sort of behavior is quite shameful and unproductive, I hope they realize. If you enjoy feeling cute, it is no one else's business! To each their own.

I'm saying. Thank you...

Betting the bullies can't outrun me so I'll just leave them in the dust :)

LOL @ "bullies"

Seriously, just put a pink bandanna on.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I like my braids.

and TRUST ME.

IMGP3374.jpg

*don't
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options

*don't

I'm sure if you spent the same amount of time in the gym as you do correcting, grammar nazi, you'd have some stellar results :)
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I like my braids.

and TRUST ME.

IMGP3374.jpg

That's way too much work to put in my hair just to go to the gym!! LOL

You do look cute tho!
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have super long hair.. I braid my hair when I go to the gym. It cuts down on it getting super all over the place. My bangs get bumped up with a head band so they stay out of my face. Its probably looks terrible but hey I am at the gym to work out not look cute..
  • LaDarby11
    Options
    Cute hair at the gym isn't important. Just put it up however you have to so it's not in your face, use bobby pins if needed. You're at the gym, no guy is gonna care what you're hair looks like..I'm pretty sure he's more interested in his work out or checking out that body of yours.

And please tell me you don't put on make-up JUST to go to the gym??!!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Cute fabric headbands, the thin ones. Or small clips.
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    Cute hair at the gym isn't important. Just put it up however you have to so it's not in your face, use bobby pins if needed. You're at the gym, no guy is gonna care what you're hair looks like..I'm pretty sure he's more interested in his work out or checking out that body of yours.

And please tell me you don't put on make-up JUST to go to the gym??!!

Nope I put on makeup every morning JUST because I like it.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I like my braids.

and TRUST ME.

IMGP3374.jpg

That's way too much work to put in my hair just to go to the gym!! LOL

You do look cute tho!

thanks.
    work? i can do it in minutes with my eyes closed.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

*don't

I'm sure if you spent the same amount of time in the gym as you do correcting, grammar nazi, you'd have some stellar results :)

You're probably right, thank you for the OUTSTANDING advice!!!

BTW, your comma usage is not correct...