Cute hair for the gym

Options
123457»

Replies

• zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I used to tie a bandanna around my head. I don't care what I look like when I work out. Eventually I got sick of it and got a pixie cut again. If it gets sweaty I just rub a towel over my head. With my haircut it looks like my hair is supposed to be messy.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I like my braids.

and TRUST ME.

I dare someone to say I dont work hard.

IMGP3374.jpg

That's way too much work to put in my hair just to go to the gym!! LOL

You do look cute tho!

thanks.
    work? i can do it in minutes with my eyes closed.

Your poor capitalization of your words is pathetic.
    :laugh: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

*don't

I'm sure if you spent the same amount of time in the gym as you do correcting, grammar nazi, you'd have some stellar results :)

Calling people Nazis?! That seems like bullying :(
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    high ponytail and or bun. bangs pinned back. I really don't care about my hair when I have sweat pouring out of me.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I like my braids.

and TRUST ME.

I dare someone to say I dont work hard.

IMGP3374.jpg

That's way too much work to put in my hair just to go to the gym!! LOL

You do look cute tho!

thanks.
    work? i can do it in minutes with my eyes closed.

That would take me about 30 minutes...each side. Hahahah !!!!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

*don't

I'm sure if you spent the same amount of time in the gym as you do correcting, grammar nazi, you'd have some stellar results :)

I cried.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

*don't

I cried.

poor tyty
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

*don't

I cried.

z17g1.gif
  • MayraB22
    Options
    SWEATYBANDS.COM!!!!! Seriously, I have NEVER had a headband stay on me (or that was as comfortable), especially while working out because of the sweat. Bought one of these at a marathon expo a few years back and it has NEVER fallen/slid off when running. Have ran 13+ miles in it. stays in place. They have all sorts of cute designs too. You might think the price tag is a bit steep for a headband, but oh is it WORTH it! Keeps all my hair back.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    My hair likes to slide out of ponytail holders and bobby pins, so I use this kind of clip:

mhqntyhetu.jpg

They stay put much better for me, even when my hair gets all sweaty during a workout.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

*don't

I cried.

z17g1.gif

:heart:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lz5fkzXAEo1r4i5umo1_400.jpg

Pin your bangs back, it's not like you're trying to pick up.
    Just be comfortable, who cares if you look "cute" or not?
    You're there for YOU and you only, right??
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    2 hairbands to keep my bun/pony tail from going anywhere, a thin headband to keep my bangs out of my eyes, and two bobby pins to pin back my longer fringes. Works like a charm! :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Cute hair at the gym? GTFO... I'm there to workout, not impress anyone. Put on a non-sliding headband and suck it up princess.

I opened this thread because I was interested as well. There are only 3 gyms in my town and I am bound to run into professional contacts, vendors, affiliates, etc at the gym. I wouldn't care if they saw me working hard and sweating but I also don't want to look like all hell. You can still be put together at the gym and not be a princess.

BTW, this is a legit question for me also, as I have side swept bangs and can't wear elastic headbands as they pop off my head. My bangs are constantly getting in my face and distracting me, especially at volleyball. I am always looking for ways to pull my hair back that looks decent and doesn't make me embarrassed to go in public.

So, you do what you want at the gym and I will do what I want, butch. :smokin: