Options

Replies

• shelbygirl444
    shelbygirl444 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :wink::noway:
  • rania6236
    Options
    Your results are amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself...you have truly inspired me...Thank you for sharing your success
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great work. Your back looks fantastic! Just a little curious, did you have an electrician wire that electric outlet in your back or were you born with it? JK. ; D
  • cheffernan1990
    cheffernan1990 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look incredible! a big well done! Out of interest what was your before weight and current weight?
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You "sound" so motivated! keep at it.. you look amazing! great success story
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I just had to look at this post again today for motivation. You are amazing :).
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    way to go.
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    oh. my. gosh. AMAZING! lookin fantastic!!!
  • herrinba
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hard work and determination and not letting bad days turn into bad weeks or months! Great job, you are an inspiration!!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    I have a girl crush on your defined back, woman. Kudos!!!!! I want!!!!
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing job done. :) Thanks for sharing this with us, I look forward to being able to share before and after pictures. God bless
  • pamiebarreto
    Options
    OMG!!
    You are amazing girl, i want to be like you *-*
  • scottelle
    scottelle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look incredible! Congratulations! My story is very similar to yours. I had 3 babies in 5 years and felt awful! Sluggish, tired, depressed. I'm only on day 6 of MFP but I'm feeling better and better each day! How did you do it? Obviously you cut calories (I'm shooting for 1300/day). What did you start out with for exercise? It's cold and icy where I live so it's hard to get outside and exercise. I follow along to a workout show each day (Body Electric..30 minute show) and try to jog up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes/ day. Need to lose 20 lbs....AT LEAST. Any and all input you have would be great! You obviously got it figured out!:)
  • RhondaRho
    Options
    Wow! I've got a few years on you, but we basically have the same body trype. I'm hoping with work and determination, in a year from now I'm going to look and feel fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your transformation photos and tips!!! Don't ever stop! :heart:
  • peilover010202
    peilover010202 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Simply.Amazing! You look so fabulous! And, I want to thank you for encouraging me to get my workout in this afternoon rather than waiting until this evening.
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow!! You are my inspiration! Your before body type is exactly like me and I hope to one day have your after body too!

How much did you weigh before and now? How tall are you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!