46 pounds lost and LOTS of muscle gained *pics*

Options
12346»

Replies

• RaViCa
    RaViCa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's a truly amazing transformation and a real inspiration.
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the kind words! I never knew this post would get so many responses
    WOW! you look incredible! a big well done! Out of interest what was your before weight and current weight?

So I started at 220, but in that pic I was around 207, I had lost a little bit before the pic, but it was only with dieting. The before pic I was 207 and hadn't exercised in years. My current weight is about 174-175 depending on the day. It fluctuates a pound or two due to crossfit. My ultimate goal is 160 but because I am gaining so much muscle with crossfit I know I won't see the scale more in a month or two, which I am okay with. At this point, for me, it's about measurements, before/after pics and how the clothes feel. I am also 5"7
  • pebblesbuddy
    Options
    WOW!! You look incredible! Congratulations! My story is very similar to yours. I had 3 babies in 5 years and felt awful! Sluggish, tired, depressed. I'm only on day 6 of MFP but I'm feeling better and better each day! How did you do it? Obviously you cut calories (I'm shooting for 1300/day). What did you start out with for exercise? It's cold and icy where I live so it's hard to get outside and exercise. I follow along to a workout show each day (Body Electric..30 minute show) and try to jog up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes/ day. Need to lose 20 lbs....AT LEAST. Any and all input you have would be great! You obviously got it figured out!:)

I believe I posted what I did but I can again :)

Started with MFP and 30 day shred plus going outside for a mile walk. Some days I would double up on these some days not.

Then I finished 30DS and did Insanity plus jogging outside. Again some days I doubled it some days not. I also added in 1x a week Zumba

Then I was doing P90X (2-3X a week), jogging, and Zumba (1x) a week.

At this point I got into a rut because I was tired of videos and cardio and wanted more strength training. I found crossfit in November and have been doing it now for 1.5 months. I am hooked. Seriously hooked. I have never felt so sore in my life. I still do Zumba 1x a week and random days I walk or jog outside.

I started with 1600 calories a day (207 lbs) and I am now eating 1360 (174lbs) but the 1360 I only try and stick with that if I don't exercise. If I exercise I eat anywhere from 1800-2300.

Home videos are great. I really enjoyed 30DS and Insanity.
  • HelpWanted220
    HelpWanted220 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOLLLLLEYYY!!!! AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, FANTASTIC, ENCOURAGING, FABULOUS, I CAN KEEP GOING!!!!! YOU GO GURL!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR BEGIN WEIGHT I DON'T SEE 207!! But I am with you I am 5'4" and 220 but I hold it well and my GW is 160 to see how amazing you look RIGHT NOW 15lbs from my GW:noway: I am soooooo keeping on track thank you for posting!!!
  • BLooM817
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! You look Great!!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I wanna be like youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!:sad: Ok, I'm on it! I'm not looking back! I can do this!
    And CONGRATS CAUSE YOU LOOK FLIPPIN AMAZING!!!!!:happy:
  • nursejessb
    Options
    Very impressive! You've done what I am trying to do, thanks for sharing!
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    you're impressive progress motivates me. :-)
  • Becsinkl
    Becsinkl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, you look exactly how I would love to look and I think we have similar body shapes so it's very inspirational, thanks so much for sharing :)
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow, impressive, and you look amazing!
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! It looks like two different people. Very motivational :smile:
  • pebblesbuddy
    Options
    :) thanks everyone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!