I. Hate. Eggs.

Options

Replies

• IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Make eggie muffins, I love these because you can put whatever yuo like in then to hide the egg flavor. I usually do cheddar, bacon, and chive.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4NcW2ZyzUXB8KhOu-yTGPKV8EDOMsvTTENg631Uv8DunZsqNU-ARrZPxnGw

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Scrambled-Egg-Muffins

Edit coz picture was huuuugggeee

OOh I am gonna try this, would be ideal to take to work !
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Try quiche - there are numerous recipes depending on your tastes. I love sausage and onion quiche or bacon and cheddar quiche. Also, egg muffins are good - again any flavors that you like. Or fritata's are good - basically a wide open omelet.
    My other suggestion is to start with an egg substitute. Sometimes the texture and flavors are milder.
    There are other things you can eat besides eggs that give you the protein without the cholesterol. Also, check out the mesage boards on recipes - there are some real good ones that lower calories and fat in some great tasting treats
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I love making flourless pancakes. 2 eggs, mushed banana, peanut butter, baking powder, applesauce, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, cook it like regular pancakes. Yumm, I am getting hungry just thinking about them.

THAT AIN'T NO PANCAKE
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    This is kind of an unconventional way but there is this very popular paleo recipe that uses a banana and an egg to make a pancake (combine and mix the two & and cinnamon) and make like a pancake. Never had it but has great reviews and you get the nutrients of the egg!
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I like the cake idea. Sorry its my fat girl talking :laugh:
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I love making flourless pancakes. 2 eggs, mushed banana, peanut butter, baking powder, applesauce, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, cook it like regular pancakes. Yumm, I am getting hungry just thinking about them.

THAT AIN'T NO PANCAKE

6755468162686661_F1dSBM1K_b.jpg
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    When I had to eat them as a kid, I'd choke them down scrambled with lots of ketchup. Is ketchup permissible on a diet?

hecks ya! heinz makes reduced sugar/carb ketchup.
  • veggiesandkate
    veggiesandkate Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    They aren't that great for you. If you don't like them don't eat them. There are other ways to get the health benefits. :)
  • Delaney65
    Options
    I adore eggs and have them seven days a week for breakfast. I have a 5 egg white omelet with 1/2 cup fat free cheese by Kraft. Sometimes I will add cooked spinach and peppers and will spoon a bit of peach mango salsa over the top. High in protein, low in carbs and calories. Give it a try!

Best wishes to you......
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Make eggie muffins, I love these because you can put whatever yuo like in then to hide the egg flavor. I usually do cheddar, bacon, and chive.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4NcW2ZyzUXB8KhOu-yTGPKV8EDOMsvTTENg631Uv8DunZsqNU-ARrZPxnGw

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Scrambled-Egg-Muffins

Edit coz picture was huuuugggeee

This looks bueno!
  • weswife1998
    Options
    These have 4 whole eggs & 14 egg whites.. There amazing!

http://www.oxygenmag.com/Nutrition/Articles/Clean-Egg-Muffins.aspx
  • Delaney65
    Options
    Egg whites are a power food!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I. Love. Eggs. And. I. Don't. Care. That. You. Hate. Eggs.
  • TaraKathleen5
    TaraKathleen5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I hate eggs too. They are a hen's period.
  • bakenatj
    Options
    I don't know what I would eat in the morning if it weren't for eggs....egg whites are the best breakfast on earth!
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I used liquid egg whites in my protein shakes it mkes it the best.
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Cake! :D
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Cheese soufflè. Love it!
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    How about steak & eggs? Cut up some leftover steak and scramble with just 1/2 an egg to start. MUCH more steak than egg. You could add some sriracha or steak sauce to help mask what little eggy flavor might be there. Over time you could increase the amount of egg as you learn to tolerate and maybe even enjoy it!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I hate eggs too. They are a hen's period.

Ugh...somebody went there...:sick:

Haha :wink: