ShamROCKIN' Sixers WK 1

Options
1235»

Replies

• bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    Hmmmm Slow day today ..... im sure everyone is enjoying their weekend !

Tom is a killer this month.... i had a bowl of cereal for dinner, Yummy but BAD kfc for lunch, and a glass of milk for breakfast ! and one fiberone bar for a snack ... lots of water..... so not too bad but not too great either.....

Finally got the baby to sleep so i need to just REST .... i need to drink loads of water !

My goal for the next few days :

1. DRINK LOTS OF H20
    2. no unhealthy foods
    3. healthy snacks only
    4. NO Dining OUT !

GET RID OF TOM hahahah
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am exhausted from all the moving my sis, my bf, my mom, and I did today!!! MAN... it was hard core, and I have to go out and do more but I'm SOOOOOOO thankful that my sis came up to help1 sHE IS SUPER STRONG! And her calves are sexy! lol She has HIUGE Calf muscles!

Have a great day guys
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Cathy did you get out of the 'funk'? When I start to feel like that I go for a walk outside, the fresh air and movement do wonders! How's the little guy doing? I had mine scheduled last week for the same thing but the neighbor took care of their female so he is still intact!! How is the treadmill? There are all sort of beginner interval programs on the web! Have fun!!!

"bahamomma" Amy, wow what a beautiful new picture, you are very pretty! Thank you for ALWAYS being soooo positive on here! Love it and keep at it girl, your gonna get there!!

Tiff, I feel for ya sweetie, I have moved my oldest son soooo many times I can not count!! Happy housewarming goes out to you!

My day was a beautiful one! I took the furries running this morning for 4 miles, shoveled off the back patio for a 1/2 hour then I totally cleaned my bedroom. walls, bedding, furniture everything but carpets and I am hoping to get at that tomorrow. Made baked salmon, baked potatoes & steamed veggies for dinner. I even had a popcorn ball and a reeses through out the day but ALL was counted and I was still under by 60 some cals! It was a good day and I hope yours was too! Nighty - night!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    verda....funk still around. it's suppose to be in the 70's all week. the treadmill workouts will come back to me before i know it. my legs were hurting. i hadn't run in over a month or 2. we do very little running with trainer. doggie is doing ok. he thought he could play around yesterday and pulled something and just started whining. he was hurting the rest of the day. this morning he woke in a better mood.

hope everyone has a good day. mine will be blah....

later
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    Verda--- Thanks so much! It was taken a year or so ago.... !!!! my hair is longer and not as dark haha ! but that photo keeps me happy !!!!! Thanks for the encouragement ! I WILL GET THERE ! I know it ! it just takes time... and i have to be patient with my body.... Your day sounded GREAT ! i need to do a good cleaning but no1 to watch the baby for me... so its kinda tough running after a 19 month old and cleaning too ! ( the good total clean neways)! YUMMY ... salmon!

Cathy-- Awwww so sorry puppy pulled something ! YAY for waking in abetter mood today ! hope he is better in no time... You will do great with that treadmill ! i just know it ! I H OPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME BLAH-LESS DAY ! xoxoxo

well im proud....
    i went to grab those dreaded cookies .....
    and i put Them back... and went and measured me 1 cup of cereal, 1/2 cup 2% milk, and 1 cup of grapes and a big glass of water for breakfast !
    im back on track girls !
    When baby naps today ... ill get in a workout! I want to do my firm when he naps.... i miss it dearly!

be back laterz
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Feels like I haven't been on here FORever! I took last Friday off to spend with my little one. She had her 6 month check up which went wonderfully! She's 16 pounds 3 ounces now and 25 inches long! Big girl! We started bananas on Friday which took a little bit for her to warm up to, but now she's liking them no problems! Tomorrow we will start green beans! She's also started drinking some water from a sippy cup! Too fun! I absolutely LOVE this age! We had her 6 month photos taken yesterday, and they were SO much fun! She's so smiley these days!! I only have two uploaded on here, but if anyone wants to add me as a friend on facebook, I have them ALL on there. Just send me a private message here and I'll give you my facebook info so you can add me or vice versa!

I haven't gotten any exercise in again this week, and again not the best food choices, but I weighed myself this morning and I haven't gained, so we'll see again what the scale says tomorrow. Hoping this week is more successful! My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds by June 1st! Think I can do it? I think I can as long as I get my butt in gear and work for it! So...that is the goal!

ANYways...hope you all have a good morning!

And here's for the new week:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/85277-shamrockin-sixers-week-2
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    Kristin-- that is awesome .... hahah I love hearing baby stats ! SO FUN ! i emailed you! .... Yay for bananas (nanas as wyatt calls them) ! My babe loves water ! ALWAYS HAS ! .... so thats great ! I THINK YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT ! .... 10 lbs by june ... TOTALLY! .... we both need to get our butts in gear ! I KICKED MINES this morning hahah ! ... lets do it!

All i know is its 14 weeks until we go on our June vacation.... so im thinking at worst case scenario ... I WANT TO BE 14 lbs down... at best 28 lbs ! which is between 1-2 lbs loss a week.... so im thinking somewhere between 14-28 lbs .... is my goal for June ! mini goals in between though ! ONE DAY AT A TIME !
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    We can totally do it, Amy!!! Glad we're both looking to June as a date...will help to keep us focused and motivated!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies!

I weighed in at 160 at the doctor this morning but that was fully clothed, after coffee and breakfast, so I'm hoping my weigh in tomorrow will be reasonable.

I was out of town -- at a dress up charity event!!! -- this past weekend and didn't over eat, which I'm hoping to continue.

Last night, when I got the munchies around midnight, I snacked on one single string cheese. I was PROUD. Baby steps are moving me forward!!! I think I'm now 3 nights binge free. Baby steps. :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Sandy, thanks for that tip. I see my counselor in a week. I will talk to her. One of her specialties is eating disorders, oddly enough. I chose her for many other reasons. (I turned her on to MFP. For professional reasons, she doesn't use the boards but she LOVES the food diary.)

TODAY'S GOAL: Join the gym at work.
    TOMORROW'S GOAL: Work out during lunch.
    WEDNESDAY'S GOAL: Work out after work.

:bigsmile:
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    kristin-- for sure ! WE CAN ! together !

Laurynn- So glad you can talk to someone .... it helps often i find for me ! ... when i keep things bottled up inside i tend to eat poorly and not have enough energy and stamina to work out ! when i get rid of it ... then i can be my positive, chipper self haha ! Good goals... Proud of you girl !
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    So proud ....
    Made a log of what i wanted to eat for lunch and ate EXACTLY that... and did a 2 mile high intensity walk with 2lb ball weights ! woohooo !

Making healthy boneless ribs for dinner, with veggies and garden rice !
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    AmeZ, Good job on the proper nutrition and kicking your own butt into being fit. Once again thank you for your positivity, it is absolutely wonderful!
    Laurynn, super job on the control and joining the gym! I am SOOOOOOO proud of you and YOU are soooo worth it, go for it girl!!!
    AFM: I should show a loss tomorrow even with the two bad days of eating while I was gone, because I have been back in or under my calories and PUSHIN myself in the fitness! Today was 2 hours: P90X for 1 1/2 hrs then 1/2 hr of Insanity cardio!! I am wishing you all SUCCESS tomorrow!!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls

How is everyone. I am still here. I need to let you all know I had a very busy weekend and did't shred. Sorry but I did walk 3 miles on sat and weedeated most of our property on sunday. So I must admit it was a very phyical weekend. As for the shred I think I am a little burnt out on it...So I went and bought the BANISH FAT AND BOOST MOTABALISM Dvd this weekend. Well I just finished my first workout with it. Tony even did the work out too. It's tough but I really liked it. I also spent the morning mowing lawns. So I did get a good day in. I think I will continue the shred every other day and do the new work out everyother day as well. And on the days I have a big work load I will most likely do the shred workout. I swear I am going to meet my goal this challenge. I would do some personals but so much has happened since I checked in last. As far as my daughter joining us she is still sick. So until she is feeling better we won't be hereing from her. But hopefully it won't be long. So to all you lovely ladies Good nite and will see you all in the morning!!!!

Kel:heart:
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well, Only 10 days until vacation. i cannot wait. I am not going to diet per se on vacation but how can you resist all that fresh salad fixings that is already cut up for you or even all those fresh fruit everyday. I am just glad that they do small portions on the ship.

Starting Weight on Dec 1 - 215 lbs
    Current Weight - 198.5 lbs
    Lost 16.5 lbs so far.

I have also logged my food at least 5/7 days.