Bikini Babes - March 2010

Options
sjmay
sjmay Posts: 386 Member
Happy March Bikini Babes!

I figured that I would start a new thread as the last one is getting rather long. The results for last week are:

drvvork - 1.88%
Hailey - 2.30%
isotope - 0.50%
kandyjo - 0.39%
sjmay - 0.96%

Another great week ladies. :drinker: Congratulations Hailey on having the highest loss! Can't wait to hear your challenge for this week!

Good luck in March! Summer's coming quick! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, Hailey!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :bigsmile: Great job Hailey!!!

Congratulations to everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job Hailey!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Way to go, Hailey! Good job to everyone who lost and better luck this week to those of us who didn't!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo, Hailley!! Way to go!! :drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    great job hailey.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great job hailey, can't wait to hear the challenge.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm sorry to go MIA again, but this one really couldn't be helped. Family crisis so I had to fly back the US suddenly and things didn't go well. I'm back now and somehow have to get it together and get my personal stuff back on track, including BB. I'm really starting to cut my goals too close, but I also really need something to keep me busy. I"m hoping to throw myself into my exercise routine.

I'll try to catch up on the posts I've missed and weigh in this Saturday.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    jlbay - sorry about the family crisis and the derailing of your life recently. I hope that your exercise plan helps you keep busy. :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    It's good to have you back jlbay! Sorry about the family crisis.. I just recently got back on track myself!

With saying that, I've been doing Chalean Extreme for 3 days now, and the program seems great and all, but I don't feel like I'm working out enough! In the strength department I feel great, but there's no cardio (hardly) in that program. I'm starting to miss it. lol
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well everyone, thanks, but I totally wrote down a 6 instead of a 9! I only lost .7 of a pound this week! So really I didnt win. I knew I couldnt have since I hit a big plateau. I can not get under 11 pounds lost!

So sorry!
  • Reno911_Girl
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the confusion of the stats this week! :ohwell: As it turns out drvvork, you are the winner, congratulations! If you would like to make a challenge, that would be great! :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Drwork!!!!

Jlbay, sorry to hear that things have been stressful for you!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Congrats Drwork!

Oh, Lisa - I just bought Chalean Extreme from a person about 1.5 hours away from me. I'm having it mailed to me since that'll be cheaper than driving to pick it up. I am super excited! Chalean and P90X Summer - Fall. I should be smokin sometime soon.. if not, then by next summer definitely! lol

I may be joining you doing some of her workouts. :D I am becoming a workout fiend I think. lol. Besides, I need more strength training in my life.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I was reading up on this Bikini Babe challenge and I realize that you started back in October but I would love to join. I know there is only about 3 1/2 months left before Summer but I think I could have some good weight loss by then. My husband bought me this bikini over a year ago that I was really wanting but when it came in, IT WAS SUPER SMALL:sad: . The tags are still on this bathing suit and I just really want to be able to wear it when we go on our beach vacation at the end of June.:bigsmile: So if you all are ok with me joining here is my info.

SW - 163.8
    CW - 145.4
    BB Goal Weight - 125
    Overall GW - 120
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yah, Im sure it would be fine if you joined!

And I sure want to be a Bikini Babe this summer!!! I notice my stomach getting flatter already!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    To the bikini babes who are hanging their bikinis for motivation---

so you guys had me on the Victoria's Secret website trying to pick one out to do the same. Then I realized there was a big problem. How the heck do you guys know what size top to by?? I have no idea what the ta-ta situation will be by summer!
  • savvystephy
    Options

so you guys had me on the Victoria's Secret website trying to pick one out to do the same. Then I realized there was a big problem. How the heck do you guys know what size top to by?? I have no idea what the ta-ta situation will be by summer!

This is why I got a more generic bikini - size medium top and bottom. lol. I REALLY want one of the bra tops - with underwire and all. But, I can't get those because I have no idea what my bra size will be. :tongue:
  • Lisa0711
    Options

This is why I got a more generic bikini - size medium top and bottom. lol. I REALLY want one of the bra tops - with underwire and all. But, I can't get those because I have no idea what my bra size will be. :tongue:

Same here.. I just bought a medium top and bottom too.

I also found out last night that one of my good friends is getting married on May 8th, and that gives me all the more reason to look my best by then! If I try hard, I can do a lot of damage in 2 months!! lol