Bikini Babes - March 2010

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought a bikini yet, but it sounds like so much fun and motivation!!

I have a 5K coming up in April that I want to be "down" for.... I would like to be WELL under 200 by then.... Headed toward 180....
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Alright, I guess I am going to have to go on the Victoria's Secret website. I so want to look good in a bikini this summer! And not even really just look good, but feel good!
  • sjmay
    Options
    Wow - those miracle bras look fantastic! But, I think by the time I am going to need more than a miracle to fill them like that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It makes me sad that was the first place that i lost weight from :cry:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    To the bikini babes who are hanging their bikinis for motivation---

so you guys had me on the Victoria's Secret website trying to pick one out to do the same. Then I realized there was a big problem. How the heck do you guys know what size top to by?? I have no idea what the ta-ta situation will be by summer!

This is why I got a more generic bikini - size medium top and bottom. lol. I REALLY want one of the bra tops - with underwire and all. But, I can't get those because I have no idea what my bra size will be. :tongue:

I think I will do that as well. Last time I was at my goal weight (in high school,) I did not need an underwire and had no trouble fitting into tops. You can imagine my surprise the first time I went swimsuit shopping after gaining weight! I have to have the underwire now but have no idea what the situation will be as I lose more weight---- do they usually go back to how they once were?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I already have a two piece (tankini top and bikini bottom) that I would like to fit comfortably in.
    As long as it looks good on me and there are no more rolls hanging over, I'll be happy. And of course I would like my legs to look tone but I have to work really hard for that.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    SW - 190
    LW - 160
    CW - 160 (-0.0)
    GW - 135

At least I didn't gain. My stomach has been a mess from all of the stress and jet lag. I had thought that perhaps I would lose b/c nothing seems to stay in my system these last two weeks.

I'm thinking of cutting out dairy and wheat for the next 7 days. I read about it as a way to jump start a diet plan, plus maybe it will help my system to settle. I've got to get back on track. I think it is about 12 weeks until my vacation. I could lose 1 lb a week and still be happier - but not truly bikini ready. I've got to get focused again.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Saturday, March 6th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 163.5
    This Week: 162

This week: -1.5
    Bikini Babe total: -20
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    LW: 161.6
    CW: 159.4

Out of the 160's!! FINALLY!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options

Good job! It looks like you were right about going into starvation mode.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options

Congrats!!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i did great all week, until yesterday. i couldn't do none of my workouts on tapes or on the computer. he was in the trailer all day. he's sick. i did walk the dog and did do the band, but i couldn't do any burning any calories. plus i was just so upset yesterday, because if i don't use my tapes, i'm feel terrible. so he wanted meatloaf so fixed that and then later in the evening our friends wanted to go shoney's for the seafood buffet. it was late by the time we got back. so here's my weight for the day.
    this week 179.2 i gained this bites. i can't wait to go back home then i can really workout. just maybe i can get my butt a good workout. i'm going to wait and get my bikini later. i want to atleast lose another 20lbs. before i get a bikini. at this rate with him being sick and in the travel trailer i'll never be able to do my workouts.:ohwell: :frown:
  • nakrya
    Options
    LW: 156.4
    CW: 155.2

Good luck everyone!
  • nakrya
    Options
    i did great all week, until yesterday. i couldn't do none of my workouts on tapes or on the computer. he was in the trailer all day. he's sick. i did walk the dog and did do the band, but i couldn't do any burning any calories. plus i was just so upset yesterday, because if i don't use my tapes, i'm feel terrible. so he wanted meatloaf so fixed that and then later in the evening our friends wanted to go shoney's for the seafood buffet. it was late by the time we got back. so here's my weight for the day.
    this week 179.2 i gained this bites. i can't wait to go back home then i can really workout. just maybe i can get my butt a good workout. i'm going to wait and get my bikini later. i want to atleast lose another 20lbs. before i get a bikini. at this rate with him being sick and in the travel trailer i'll never be able to do my workouts.:ohwell: :frown:

Sorry to hear that porterbaby. Just do the best you can! Maybe try squeezing in a 15 min workout daily, etc. Whatever you do, don't give up. :)
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    BB SW: 203
    LW: 197.6
    CW: 197.6

I didn't lose anything this week, but I'm thinking that maybe I'm gaining more muscle from doing Chalean Extreme. I was doing strength before, but I wasn't lifting near as heavy as I am with that program! Maybe next week my body will settle down and show a loss.. I hope so! My weight loss has been stagnant for a while now.

Congrats to the losers!

porterbaby - Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, but like isotope said, just try to squeeze in as much exercise as you can. It really does add up pretty quickly!
  • sjmay
    Options
    Good Morning :flowerforyou:

LW: 154.5
    CW: 154

I lost half a pound this week which I am happy about but at the same time I thought that it would be more. I thought that I ate really well this week, and I exercised more than I have in months. Oh well, the body is a strange thing. I am happy about what I did lose, and with time I know the weight will come off if I keep it up.
  • savvystephy
    Options

Awesome! I can't wait to be there! Hopefully in a couple weeks since I hit this funky up and down plateau and have upped my calories. We'll see.
  • savvystephy
    Options

Good job! It looks like you were right about going into starvation mode.

I think I was. Yep. We'll see though. I have gotten down to 160.5 before, but then it jumped back up slowly to 163.5 last week. So, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully soon I will be out of the 160's. I have been lurking in the lower 160's for far too long now!
  • Reno911_Girl
    Options
    March 6th

Weight Before: 126.4
    Current Weight: 123.2
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i was just going to get mine from wal-mart, but i got on ebay and they have alot of nice bikinis and other swimsuits. i think i'll just get mine off of ebay. i didn't do to bad today. i did alot of walking in. i did do alittle bit of turbo jam. he went over our friends trailer for alittle bit i did do that much to about 10 or 15 min. with him being sick, i'm going try my hardest to work my fat off me,somehow. thanks blondie and isotope.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb this week. I'll take it!:bigsmile: Congrats to everyone else who lost. Keep up all the hard work. Only 15 weeks left till Summer.
    SW - 163.8
    LW - 145.4
    CW - 144.4
    GW - 125