Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well I missed yesterday, so I will post my weight as of friday

SW-171
    LW-159.6
    CW-157.1
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-14 lbs

Down 4.1 lbs this week!!! So excited and happy, I just hope it lasts!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    @porterbaby - I'm sorry you're having a difficult time. Sometimes life makes it more difficult to reach goals - trust me, I know about that lately.

@ all those who've lost this week - Congrats and great work! You're keeping me from giving in, because nothing is going right lately. Keep it up!

I haven't bought a bikini - I started looking on-line, but I'm too top heavy to buy a future size (and bikinis are so expensive!). So, either I'm going to find a cheapy (if I can) or see if I can dig out an old bikini in my storage unit. The very idea of putting on a bikini makes me cringe...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    to all of you who think you can't ever get into a bikini and look good, look at pictures of helen mirren in a bikini!

that alone keeps me motivated - if she can look good at her age, I must be able to do it!

just keep working hard ladies! we can do this :drinker:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Results:

AmandaB4588 - 1.36%
    Hailey - 1.57%
    isotope - 0.77%
    Reno911_Girl - 2.53%
    savvystephy - 0.92%
    sjmay - 0.32%
    usmcwifeb15 - 0.69%

Great job! Congratulations Ren0911_Girl for having the highest loss. If you can make up a challenge and post it as soon as you get a chance that would be great!

Remember ladies, together we can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ren0911! That is great.:smile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats Reno! :bigsmile: Great job!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Results:

AmandaB4588 - 1.36%
    Hailey - 1.57%
    isotope - 0.77%
    Reno911_Girl - 2.53%
    savvystephy - 0.92%
    sjmay - 0.32%
    usmcwifeb15 - 0.69%

Great job! Congratulations Ren0911_Girl for having the highest loss. If you can make up a challenge and post it as soon as you get a chance that would be great!

Remember ladies, together we can do this! :flowerforyou:

Why do I always forget to log my weight?!!! :bigsmile:
    Congrats, Reno!!!!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    good afternoon ladies. it's been a terrible week, even though i have doing my best to exercise. he went to work yesterday, so i finally got to exercise some. i did some today, but i didn't to much though,because now i'm sick. but i still do some, i have to still walk the dog.
  • nolachick
    Options
    ok we haven't had a challenge in a while. i say if Reno doesn't post her challenge today someone please make up a challenge for the weekend (Fri - Sun) until our next weigh in.
    Thanks! and perhaps you should email the winner of each week's challenge to notify her of her win and that she needs to post a challenge. come on ladies, we gotta stick to this.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    ok we haven't had a challenge in a while. i say if Reno doesn't post her challenge today someone please make up a challenge for the weekend (Fri - Sun) until our next weigh in.
    Thanks! and perhaps you should email the winner of each week's challenge to notify her of her win and that she needs to post a challenge. come on ladies, we gotta stick to this.

Great idea! I try to send a message to the winner when I remember, but sometimes I am bad at that part. I totally agree that we need some challenges happening again though!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good morning ladies. i went to the doctors yesterday. the doctor said that i have a real bad sinus infection and acute broncitis. so won't be able to exercise. that sucks though, i rather be exercising. i'll see how feel sunday. but i'm still going to weigh in saturday. i'll just to wait to get that bikini body.
  • nolachick
    Options
    porterbaby, hope u feel better.

Ladies, it's time for a challenge! I say this weekend we have to really push ourselves, spring break is just around the corner and we need to get into bikini shape ASAP cuz sumnmer is getting close.

I say the challenge is to do something, anything everyday (fri, sat, sun) wether its gym, walking, jogging, biking, etc.

how is that for a challenge?
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Sounds good Nola! :)
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    porterbaby, hope u feel better.

Ladies, it's time for a challenge! I say this weekend we have to really push ourselves, spring break is just around the corner and we need to get into bikini shape ASAP cuz sumnmer is getting close.

I say the challenge is to do something, anything everyday (fri, sat, sun) wether its gym, walking, jogging, biking, etc.

how is that for a challenge?

Sounds good to me!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    sounds great nolachick
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Great Challenge nola! As for me I worked out first thing this morning and plan on doing the same Saturday and Sunday. Good luck with the challenge everyone.
  • nolachick
    Options
    great! so report for friday night: did turbo jam for 45mins = 460 calories! wooo hooo
    tomorrow I'll be up bright and early to do jilliam michales no more trouble zones OR maybe turbo sculpt. haven't decided yet.
    Sun I plan to go for a nice long bike ride about 8 miles.

I putting everything here so I can be accountable and stick to it!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Saturday, March 13th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 162
    This Week: 162

This week: 0
    Bikini Babe total: -20

I didn't lose, but I think that's okay especially since it is my TOM. AND I lost a 1/2 inch around my midsection - so that is a goodie. :smile:

Nola - Sounds like you have a plan for the weekend!

My plan follows:
    Yesterday: ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 and KnockOut Body DVD
    Today: Maybe I will go to the gym for a Boxing class.. if not, I will do Jillian Michaels' Boost Metabolism DVD
    Tomorrow: If this weather clears up, go for a run, if not I'll do some ChaLean Extreme, or maybe a Pilates DVD. :tongue:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I'm 158.6 this week. It is not a big loss but I am really happy and proud of myself for it. I was SURE that I was going to hop back up to the 160's this week as the 160's have been taunting me for a lonnnnng time! I felt myself slipping this week, plus I was sick, plus it's my TOM, so I was dreading this morning's weigh in. I was thrilled to see "158" on the scale!

As for the challenge, I never go to the gym on the weekends. Since I am home with a baby from 6AM-6PM followed by school every night, I take the weekends as my opportunity to do things I enjoy.... which includes getting exercise in non-traditional ways. Yesterday I worked on my garden. It doesn't sound like much, but I was hauling 40lb bags of soil and manure and am definitely sore today from it! I will work more in my garden this morning then take my dogs to the dog park. There is a really great trail there that the dogs and I both love to walk. I have family coming in Sunday and am not sure what I will do then. I am thinking that I will hit the track and pick back up on C25K.

Good luck, ladies!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    BB SW: 203
    Last Week: 197.6
    This Week: 195.4

Loss: -2.4!
    BB Total: -7.6

I think that's the best loss I've had in one week since starting this challenge! lol Maybe ChaLean Extreme is to thank! I can't believe Monday I'll be starting week 3 of it.. I hope it will help push me to reach 175 by summer!!

Good job Stephanie, losing inches is more important anyway!

My plan:
    Today - Do Chalean Burn Phase 3 (which makes my legs sore the next day!) + get some cardio in, maybe on the treadmill.
    Tomorrow - Do Chalean Burn it off/Recharge DVD