Bikini Babes - March 2010

Options

Replies

• porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i know it isn't right for me to be weighting in when i'm sick. because the rest of you bikini babes are working your butt off. the only exercise i got was taking the dog to do his thing. i hope someone wins this challenge and has a challenge to work for. so here's my weigh in.
    starting weight: 226
    last week:179.2
    this week175.2
    bb:185.6
    goal:126.0
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week. I hope everyone else did good.
    BB SW - 145.4
    LW - 144.4
    CW - 144.4
    GW - 125
    Total BB Loss - 1lb
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! I have finally lost on the scale and couldn't be happier. i would have loved some better numbers but I know my diet has not been good and my water intake has fallen short over the past couple of weeks. so here it is....

SW 178
    Cw 176
    loss 2lbs! woo hooo:drinker: :drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job Nola!

I know the challenge was to be active today, but my muscles are pretty sore from the week so I am going to take today off. My body feels sluggish, so it'll be a rest day.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-157.1
    CW-160.4
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-11 lbs

Gained 3.3 lbs :(
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-157.1
    CW-160.4
    GW-130

It's those darn 160's!!
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    So I forgot to post for the challenge. Good job to everyone who lost weight! You guys are doing fantastic.:smile:

Friday - 15 minutes of Squats and Lunges
    44 minutes of Turbo Jam
    80 minutes on the Treadmill
    Completed and ate within my calories!

Saturday - 20 minutes of Ab Jam
    44 minutes of Turbo Jam
    90 minutes on the Treadmill
    35 minutes walk outside

Sunday - 44 minutes of Turbo Jam
    60 minutes on the Treadmill
    WILL DO TOMORROW
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-157.1
    CW-160.4
    GW-130

Don't feel bad Hailey. I gained this week too!

LW: 155.2
    CW: 158.6

Next week will be better :)
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! I have finally lost on the scale and couldn't be happier. i would have loved some better numbers but I know my diet has not been good and my water intake has fallen short over the past couple of weeks. so here it is....

SW 178
    Cw 176
    loss 2lbs! woo hooo:drinker: :drinker:

Great Job!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    great job nola.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Well, today I did some HIIT on the elliptical - 1.5 - 2 minutes easy pace, 1 minute hard high intensity pace. For about 20 minutes. (The first 10 minutes I did a moderate pace so it equaled to 30 minutes total). Then I did a little strength training with an abdominal twist machine, some ab holds/planks, cobra pose, and push ups. :smile: I am glad I took yesterday off, I felt much better today.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

I weighed in this morning at 155.4... so I gained. I wasn't very thrilled about that because I thought I ate really well this week and exercised more than I have in months. I'm thinking (hoping) that I am retaining water, because earlier this week I figured out that I have been dehydrated so I have been drinking a lot the last few days.

For the challenge - I didn't get any exercise in Friday, but Saturday I did week3 day 2 of C25K and today I did 35 minutes of Gold's Cardio Workout on the Wii

Well, off to do the results...
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Okee Dok:

AmandaB4588: 0.50%
    Blondie925: 1.11%
    nolachick: 1.12%
    porterbaby38: 3.38%

Great job everyone! Congratulations porterbaby38, can't wait to see your challenge!
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Great Job porterbaby! Wow 3.38% that is awesome!!!!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Great job porterbaby, even if it was because you are under the weather. :tongue: Hope you're feeling better! :flowerforyou:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Thanks for the weekend challenge. I worked out Friday through Sunday and ate within my calories everyday! I hope to see a good loss this coming week.:bigsmile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    So I forgot to post for the challenge. Good job to everyone who lost weight! You guys are doing fantastic.:smile:

Friday - 15 minutes of Squats and Lunges
    44 minutes of Turbo Jam
    80 minutes on the Treadmill

Saturday - 20 minutes of Ab Jam
    44 minutes of Turbo Jam
    90 minutes on the Treadmill
    35 minutes walk outside

Sunday - 44 minutes of Turbo Jam
    60 minutes on the Treadmill
    WILL DO TOMORROW

wow thats a lot of working out! I wish I could do more but since doing the shred thats all i have energy for. hope everyone was able to do something all weekend, any level of physical activity is better than nothing.

congrats to porterbaby on ur weight loss. can't wait to hear the chalenge.

I was successful at the weekend challenge however and I'm not sure if I'm repeating myself but here it is:
    Fri: turbo jam cardio party (45mins)
    sat: 25 mins elliptical + 15 mins treadmill
    sun: bike ride leisurely (total about 65 mins)

I stayed within my calories but ate terribly today. I feel sick to my stomach! time to get back to clean food tomorrow.

good night ladies.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post on Saturday, but I did weigh in. I didn't have any change at all - which is why I didn't remember to post (nothing memorable happened on the scale)

LW - 160
    CW - 160
    BB - 135

So, I DID work out last week and logged my food. Still, no change, but I did get TOM friday, hoping that is the reason. I keep telling myself that if I keep working out and logging my food, I WILL see results by summer. Maybe not my goal, but I will look and feel better. Hmph. I still want the scale to go down.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i really don't deserve this weeks since i was sick. but here it is. this weeks challenge is. we all work the fat off our bodies and burn the calories. we do alot to our body and mind. i think this weeks challenge should be we all take at least 20 min. everyday and just do stretches and lay down and just close our eyes and relax our body and breathe slowly. like we all do alot of heavy workouts and have stressful days. whenever have time and alone. just stretch each and every part and actually hold it. just have a quiet time doing it. good luck eveyone. before you lay down and just relax and close your eyes just think of a wonderful place you like to be at with your new body, like on a beach with your bikini relaxing in the sun. ( just yourself) listening to the birds chirping, the water moving. anything just to relax. hopefully noone goes to sleep haha.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Nice challenge porter baby! Everyone gets so carried away with stress and to do lists, that sometimes we forget to just relax in quiet for ourselves. :smile: