Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bikini Babes - March 2010

Replies

• Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Well I missed yesterday, so I will post my weight as of friday

SW-171
    LW-159.6
    CW-157.1
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-14 lbs

Down 4.1 lbs this week!!! So excited and happy, I just hope it lasts!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    @porterbaby - I'm sorry you're having a difficult time. Sometimes life makes it more difficult to reach goals - trust me, I know about that lately.

@ all those who've lost this week - Congrats and great work! You're keeping me from giving in, because nothing is going right lately. Keep it up!

I haven't bought a bikini - I started looking on-line, but I'm too top heavy to buy a future size (and bikinis are so expensive!). So, either I'm going to find a cheapy (if I can) or see if I can dig out an old bikini in my storage unit. The very idea of putting on a bikini makes me cringe...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    to all of you who think you can't ever get into a bikini and look good, look at pictures of helen mirren in a bikini!

that alone keeps me motivated - if she can look good at her age, I must be able to do it!

just keep working hard ladies! we can do this :drinker:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Results:

AmandaB4588 - 1.36%
    Hailey - 1.57%
    isotope - 0.77%
    Reno911_Girl - 2.53%
    savvystephy - 0.92%
    sjmay - 0.32%
    usmcwifeb15 - 0.69%

Great job! Congratulations Ren0911_Girl for having the highest loss. If you can make up a challenge and post it as soon as you get a chance that would be great!

Remember ladies, together we can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Congrats Ren0911! That is great.:smile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Congrats Reno! :bigsmile: Great job!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Results:

AmandaB4588 - 1.36%
    Hailey - 1.57%
    isotope - 0.77%
    Reno911_Girl - 2.53%
    savvystephy - 0.92%
    sjmay - 0.32%
    usmcwifeb15 - 0.69%

Great job! Congratulations Ren0911_Girl for having the highest loss. If you can make up a challenge and post it as soon as you get a chance that would be great!

Remember ladies, together we can do this! :flowerforyou:

Why do I always forget to log my weight?!!! :bigsmile:
    Congrats, Reno!!!!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    good afternoon ladies. it's been a terrible week, even though i have doing my best to exercise. he went to work yesterday, so i finally got to exercise some. i did some today, but i didn't to much though,because now i'm sick. but i still do some, i have to still walk the dog.
  • nolachick
    ok we haven't had a challenge in a while. i say if Reno doesn't post her challenge today someone please make up a challenge for the weekend (Fri - Sun) until our next weigh in.
    Thanks! and perhaps you should email the winner of each week's challenge to notify her of her win and that she needs to post a challenge. come on ladies, we gotta stick to this.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    ok we haven't had a challenge in a while. i say if Reno doesn't post her challenge today someone please make up a challenge for the weekend (Fri - Sun) until our next weigh in.
    Thanks! and perhaps you should email the winner of each week's challenge to notify her of her win and that she needs to post a challenge. come on ladies, we gotta stick to this.

Great idea! I try to send a message to the winner when I remember, but sometimes I am bad at that part. I totally agree that we need some challenges happening again though!
  • porterbaby38
    good morning ladies. i went to the doctors yesterday. the doctor said that i have a real bad sinus infection and acute broncitis. so won't be able to exercise. that sucks though, i rather be exercising. i'll see how feel sunday. but i'm still going to weigh in saturday. i'll just to wait to get that bikini body.
  • nolachick
    porterbaby, hope u feel better.

Ladies, it's time for a challenge! I say this weekend we have to really push ourselves, spring break is just around the corner and we need to get into bikini shape ASAP cuz sumnmer is getting close.

I say the challenge is to do something, anything everyday (fri, sat, sun) wether its gym, walking, jogging, biking, etc.

how is that for a challenge?
  • savvystephy
    Sounds good Nola! :)
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    porterbaby, hope u feel better.

Ladies, it's time for a challenge! I say this weekend we have to really push ourselves, spring break is just around the corner and we need to get into bikini shape ASAP cuz sumnmer is getting close.

I say the challenge is to do something, anything everyday (fri, sat, sun) wether its gym, walking, jogging, biking, etc.

how is that for a challenge?

Sounds good to me!
  • porterbaby38
    sounds great nolachick
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Great Challenge nola! As for me I worked out first thing this morning and plan on doing the same Saturday and Sunday. Good luck with the challenge everyone.
  • nolachick
    great! so report for friday night: did turbo jam for 45mins = 460 calories! wooo hooo
    tomorrow I'll be up bright and early to do jilliam michales no more trouble zones OR maybe turbo sculpt. haven't decided yet.
    Sun I plan to go for a nice long bike ride about 8 miles.

I putting everything here so I can be accountable and stick to it!
  • savvystephy
    Saturday, March 13th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 162
    This Week: 162

This week: 0
    Bikini Babe total: -20

I didn't lose, but I think that's okay especially since it is my TOM. AND I lost a 1/2 inch around my midsection - so that is a goodie. :smile:

Nola - Sounds like you have a plan for the weekend!

My plan follows:
    Yesterday: ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 and KnockOut Body DVD
    Today: Maybe I will go to the gym for a Boxing class.. if not, I will do Jillian Michaels' Boost Metabolism DVD
    Tomorrow: If this weather clears up, go for a run, if not I'll do some ChaLean Extreme, or maybe a Pilates DVD. :tongue:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    I'm 158.6 this week. It is not a big loss but I am really happy and proud of myself for it. I was SURE that I was going to hop back up to the 160's this week as the 160's have been taunting me for a lonnnnng time! I felt myself slipping this week, plus I was sick, plus it's my TOM, so I was dreading this morning's weigh in. I was thrilled to see "158" on the scale!

As for the challenge, I never go to the gym on the weekends. Since I am home with a baby from 6AM-6PM followed by school every night, I take the weekends as my opportunity to do things I enjoy.... which includes getting exercise in non-traditional ways. Yesterday I worked on my garden. It doesn't sound like much, but I was hauling 40lb bags of soil and manure and am definitely sore today from it! I will work more in my garden this morning then take my dogs to the dog park. There is a really great trail there that the dogs and I both love to walk. I have family coming in Sunday and am not sure what I will do then. I am thinking that I will hit the track and pick back up on C25K.

Good luck, ladies!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    BB SW: 203
    Last Week: 197.6
    This Week: 195.4

Loss: -2.4!
    BB Total: -7.6

I think that's the best loss I've had in one week since starting this challenge! lol Maybe ChaLean Extreme is to thank! I can't believe Monday I'll be starting week 3 of it.. I hope it will help push me to reach 175 by summer!!

Good job Stephanie, losing inches is more important anyway!

My plan:
    Today - Do Chalean Burn Phase 3 (which makes my legs sore the next day!) + get some cardio in, maybe on the treadmill.
    Tomorrow - Do Chalean Burn it off/Recharge DVD
This discussion has been closed.