Bikini Babes - March 2010

Options

Replies

• jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support - that's why I love this site. I definitely need the encouragement these days. I did do my exercises yesterday and today, plus logged in my food diary. One step at a time!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    How is the challenge going for everyone? I got rid of some of my old, baggy clothing but haven't bought anything new yet. I have a pair of size 8 jeans in my closet that I have never worn, and I am just fitting into the 10's. I am waiting to wear those 8's comfortably to shop til I drop!

I tried something on today--- a tight pencil skirt I bought last year and have never worn. I was surprised when it zipped up easily and was more than happy to model it for my bf. It is something I could actually wear in public!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Great challenge... I have actually been doing this little by little... As soon as something gets too big... it's outta here!! I want it gone!!
    There is actually a lady who goes to our church that I have been giving my "big" clothes to... It makes us both happy :smile:
    I am going to do my best to remember to weigh in this weekend.... I have been bad about forgetting lately... I will weigh in but I will forget to post here in BB... I'm hoping to do it tomorrow...
  • mylittlescreamer
    Options
    Hi, i would love join this group! even though summer is around the corner. Could you guys let me know how you decide on the challenges? I really want to weigh 130lbs by June and i think this would help me get a good start.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    good morning ladies. i just got back home yesterday and i did do some exercises, but not much, i was very tired. today i'm cleaning and doing laundry. later i'm going to workout. i'll go through my clothes that is to big and get rid of them later.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Ok....I'm remembering to weigh in this week here.... WHY, OH, WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET?!!! GEEZ!

Anyway... here it is... I'm not sure what my last weigh-in was here, but I'm putting last weeks weight....

SW 230
    LW 202.4
    TW 201.8
    GW 140'ish

.6 lbs loss... I'll take it :laugh: As long as it keeps going DOWN!! AND this also means that I am now 1.9 lbs away from being UNDER 200 LBS.... Those of you who have been where I am know how exciting that is!!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Saturday, March 27th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 161.8
    This Week: 160.6

This week: -1.2
    Bikini Babe total: -21.4

Hooray - Some downward movement. :smile: I won't be weighing in next week because I will be on vacation. :bigsmile:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I REMEMBERED!! LOL

Wgt: 146 a loss of 3# this week! :bigsmile:

I broke my plateau!! :flowerforyou:

I lost 3.25 inches :flowerforyou:

Congratulations to all the successes!!! :drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    starting weight: 226lbs.
    last week:172.6lbs.
    this week:170.8lbs.
    bb:185.6lbs.
    goal:126lbs.
    almost in the 160's
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    SW - 190
    LW - 160
    CW - 160.5
    GW - 135

I faced up to the scales, but it is very disappointing. Just have to keep logging and exercise.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone who lost this week! I lost some, but still not under 195, so I'm not even gonna bother putting it down. I'm confident that I should have a good loss next week, I've been working hard this past week and I plan on keeping it up!

Awesome job, Kandy! I know exactly how it feels to be right there at the 100s. You can do it!!!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    LW: 154.2
    CW: 152.4

Great job ladies!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-158.2
    CW-158.5
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-13 lbs

Lost .3 of a pound this week. But its my first day of work today as a cook, so hopefully that will get me going!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Great job to everyone who lost this week! I lost some, but still not under 195, so I'm not even gonna bother putting it down. I'm confident that I should have a good loss next week, I've been working hard this past week and I plan on keeping it up!

Awesome job, Kandy! I know exactly how it feels to be right there at the 100s. You can do it!!!

Thank you, sweetie!!! I'm really excited!! I actually thought of you when I was posting this week! :happy: You are a real encouragement to me whether you know it or not!! You will get under 195!! You CAN DO IT!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Saturday, March 27th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 161.8
    This Week: 160.6

This week: -1.2
    Bikini Babe total: -21.4

Hooray - Some downward movement. :smile: I won't be weighing in next week because I will be on vacation. :bigsmile:

I knew you would do it, Steph!!! Great job!! I know you are thrilled!! All that muscle you are building is turning your body into a burning machine!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    double post...sorry
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Great job, everyone! I am at 157 this week. I am frustrated at how slowly the weight is coming off but happy that it is. I am going to rev up my exercise a lot this week and hope to see big results next weekend.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    No loss this week! I have been working out but not eating very well. Hoping to get the eating back on track on Monday. Congrats to everyone who lost. Great Job!!!!!

SW - 163.8
    BB SW - 145.4
    LW - 140.6
    CW - 140.6
    GW - 125
    Total BB Loss - 5lbs
  • nadine2unfit2bqueen
    nadine2unfit2bqueen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've been reading this thread and I can't believe the incredible amount of support everyone has for eachother. I've just recently signed up for MFP, and I would really love to be a part of this group. I know you have all been working hard since October, but I hope you'll understand my visions of looking good in my bikini are (almost) the same as anyone elses - my scenario is that last summer I didn't look half bad in it, I was running almost everyday and eating well, but over the winter I've been lazy and developed bad eating habits. I have steadily gained weight to the point I was too ashamed to get bikini clad and jump in the hot-tub with my friends last week. I didn't want everyone to see how much weight I'd packed on. Unfortunatly whenever I mention losing weight, my friends being the nice people they are want to make me feel better and will say things like "You don't need to worry, your not fat." So of course I'll be like "yah! I'm not fat!" and then I get even lazier and eat even more. Motivation anhilated.... anybody else share my problem?

Somebody told me a story, I've never looked up its truth, but I'm hoping to use it for inspiration. Apparently when arnold schwarzenegger first came to the states, he was a typical gym rat with a huge upper body and skinny little chicken legs. To motivate himself to work on his legs, he would wear shorts to expose how skinny they were. People would taunt him constantly about his thin legs, and he used there mockery to stay motivated at the gym. With this in mind I figure the best way to motivate myself to look good in my bikini, is to come face to face with how much I don't like how I look now. So I posted in my profile a pic of me in my bikini last summer, and pics of me now...

After doing that I came across this thread and couldnt believe how perfectly it fit with my motivation plan! I know I haven't as much to lose as some, but support would be wonderful just the same :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Slow at posting; busy all day!

LW: 191
    CW: 190
    BB GW: 170
    Total BB Loss: -1

Congrats for all the successes with week!