Colon Hydrotherapy

Options
drmerc
drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
I got a groupon offer for a Colon Hydrotherapy (90 dollar value for 45 dollars!)

I asked my friends and they said I should do it.

The offer says for a little extra I can have an infusion of organic coffee to aid in liver detoxification. My question is should I pay the extra money for the coffee or go without? I don't want to get ripped off if I don't need it

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You want to pay extra to put coffee up your butt? wouldnt it be easier to just drink it?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    ask them if they have coffee flavors, I should think mint would be best.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Coffee has caffeine. You'll die of dehydration, man. For the love of God, don't do it!!!!
  • drmerc
    Options
    You want to pay extra to put coffee up your butt? wouldnt it be easier to just drink it?

It will remove my toxins
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Go for it. YOLO!
  • drmerc
    Options

Why did you come here to attack me. I just want some opinions from people who have done this before
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    coffee enemas can be beneficial and can easily be done at home too. I suggest people saying it will kill you do a little research before saying untrue things
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

Why did you come here to attack me. I just want some opinions from people who have done this before

People here are so freaking mean! Gosh! All this poor man wants is some support - we all have to find what works for us. Maybe coffee in the *kitten* is what will work for him. We're all individuals!
  • rockymtnlove
    Options

because this place is filled with jerks who make fun of things they don't understand or things that make them uncomfortable. Just like middle school
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Get the raspberry flavor coffee. I hear raspberry is the key.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

It will remove my toxins
    Make sure they put some mud on your tummy, too.
  • drmerc
    Options

because this place is filled with jerks who make fun of things they don't understand or things that make them uncomfortable. Just like middle school

THANK YOU! At least there are some people here willing to support me
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

I already told you the ways I can support this.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    ive never thought about putting coffee up my butt... what does it do? seriously...
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a horrible idea with no possibility of helping you to feel better.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    *sings* The best part of waking up, is Foldgers up your.....
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

How is this an attack? It seems like a reasonable response. Colon Hydrotherapy is controversial.
  • rockymtnlove
    Options

I have actually been interested in trying a coffee enema too. It can help with so many things. Asthma, mucous in the lungs and sinuses, skin problems and rashes, plus a lot more. My husband has horrible asthma, like using his inhaler every few hours every day bad, so if a coffee enema helps I think that is a better alternative to horribly expensive meds that aren't that good for him