Colon Hydrotherapy

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    The only doctors who support this are hollywood docs. You know, the same ones who are putting people on the feeding tube diet. Enough said. It's all about making money off of weak, insecure or gullible people.

Any credible doctor would advise against this.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I say go for it ... but for the love of God, don't let them use creamer (cause I heard it makes you fat) and don't let them use Splenda (cause I heard it's poison! POISON!!)

Otherwise ... :drinker:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    *sings* The best part of waking up, is Foldgers up your.....

I just spit coffee at the screen.

Well, obviously putting coffee in your mouth is outdated...but I laughed out loud too!
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    You want to pay extra to put coffee up your butt? wouldnt it be easier to just drink it?

It will remove my toxins

What toxins? Have you had levels checked? Or is it just the line the scam artists like to use about "toxins from polluted air, water, processed foods, etc?" Your liver detoxifies you on a daily basis and those that claim things "remove toxins" have zero knowledge of toxicology and how the body actually works.

Trust me, you're not full of toxins.

My holistic doctor checked me and said I was full of toxins

I challenge you to call this "doctor" and get the names of the specific toxins and your blood levels of each. And blood is the ONLY way to reliably test for "toxins."
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options

hahahahahahahahaaa best quote of the morning. Im all of a sudden very happy Im drinking red bull....
  • rockymtnlove
    Options

Why did you come here to attack me. I just want some opinions from people who have done this before

because this place is filled with jerks who make fun of things they don't understand or things that make them uncomfortable. Just like middle school

THANK YOU! At least there are some people here willing to support me

I have actually been interested in trying a coffee enema too. It can help with so many things. Asthma, mucous in the lungs and sinuses, skin problems and rashes, plus a lot more. My husband has horrible asthma, like using his inhaler every few hours every day bad, so if a coffee enema helps I think that is a better alternative to horribly expensive meds that aren't that good for him

has your husband been put on daily preventative meds for his asthma? my son was having attacks every 3-4 hours also, and he was in choc for almost 2 weeks. they put him on qvar and sungulair daily, and he has not used his inhailor even once, in an entire year... something to consider, since albuteral can effect the heart, especially constant use...

yeah he is on singulair and flovent. tried advair but didn't work for him.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I AM going to be called crazy for saying this, but there is actually a Cancer treatment called the Gerson Method that incorporates Coffee enemas. The documentary I saw said at the time there was one record of a Stage 4 cancer survivor (of which type of cancer I can't remember) who recovered on the Gerson method. Only person to survive stage 4 apparently. It's WAY more than coffee enemas, but those are a part of it.

Take that however you will!!!

Now back to the goofing off.
    http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/gerson/patient

http://www.quackwatch.com/search/webglimpse.cgi?ID=1&query=gerson
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I AM going to be called crazy for saying this, but there is actually a Cancer treatment called the Gerson Method that incorporates Coffee enemas. The documentary I saw said at the time there was one record of a Stage 4 cancer survivor (of which type of cancer I can't remember) who recovered on the Gerson method. Only person to survive stage 4 apparently. It's WAY more than coffee enemas, but those are a part of it.

You're saying that only 1 person has ever survived (any type of) stage 4 cancer? Ever?

And they did it by getting coffee enemas?

Whaaattt?

I actually am!! Oddly enough. That's what the documentary said. Was an interesting documentary, I'm not going to lie. Called a Beautiful Truth.

And yeah the coffee enemas are a PART of the Gerson Method. I'm just saying! They're involved! :P
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    coffee enemas can be beneficial and can easily be done at home too. I suggest people saying it will kill you do a little research before saying untrue things

^^This...I administered one this morning, to myself. It was difficult but I was able to complete the process. I'm at work now and feel great. I'm also having a cup of coffee, orally, as I type this.

Cheers!
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Go with the green coffee beans if they offer them. They have more of the coffeeness that makes this whole thing work. It's like 67% more effective.

Wait...is all of this more effective if used enema style: rasberry ketones, bee pollen, cinnamon/honey? OP, request you cycle these as enemas and report progress in this thread.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I got a groupon offer for a Colon Hydrotherapy (90 dollar value for 45 dollars!)

I asked my friends and they said I should do it.

The offer says for a little extra I can have an infusion of organic coffee to aid in liver detoxification. My question is should I pay the extra money for the coffee or go without? I don't want to get ripped off if I don't need it

go for it!

ask for the garden hose option if they offer that. :drinker:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

You're saying that only 1 person has ever survived (any type of) stage 4 cancer? Ever?

Whaaattt?

I actually am!! Oddly enough. That's what the documentary said. Was an interesting documentary, I'm not going to lie. Called a Beautiful Truth.

And yeah the coffee enemas are a PART of the Gerson Method. I'm just saying! They're involved! :P

I'm just saying that the math doesn't add up....

Stage 4 lung cancer has a 10% survival rate. So, that would mean only 10 people have ever had stage 4 lung cancer if only 1 survived it........
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Go with the green coffee beans if they offer them. They have more of the coffeeness that makes this whole thing work. It's like 67% more effective.

Wait...is all of this more effective if used enema style: rasberry ketones, bee pollen, cinnamon/honey? OP, request you cycle these as enemas and report progress in this thread.

EVERYTHING is more effective if used enema style.

EVERYTHING.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

The Gerson Method was found to be totally ineffective back in 1947 and Dr. Gerson had his medical license revoked because of his using this worthless treatment on patients.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bleach work better?
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    QOTD nominee....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Whaaattt?

Only one person ever survived stage 4 cancer, ever, and you believed that?
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    do it and post the video, rule 34 of the internet :D
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You want to pay extra to put coffee up your butt? wouldnt it be easier to just drink it?

hahaha lmao
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bleach work better?

That sounds harmful and dangerous.