Colon Hydrotherapy

Options

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    You want to pay extra to put coffee up your butt? wouldnt it be easier to just drink it?

It will remove my toxins

What toxins? Have you had levels checked? Or is it just the line the scam artists like to use about "toxins from polluted air, water, processed foods, etc?" Your liver detoxifies you on a daily basis and those that claim things "remove toxins" have zero knowledge of toxicology and how the body actually works.

Trust me, you're not full of toxins.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    *sings* The best part of waking up, is Foldgers up your.....

I just spit coffee at the screen.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Do they say if the coffee is served hot?
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious what toxins are in your body (and colon specifically) that you would like to get rid of?
    This seems pretty vague, especially to have a colon cleanse and you don't know wth you are cleansing for?

JMHO
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    You want to pay extra to put coffee up your butt? wouldnt it be easier to just drink it?

It will remove my toxins

What toxins? Have you had levels checked? Or is it just the line the scam artists like to use about "toxins from polluted air, water, processed foods, etc?" Your liver detoxifies you on a daily basis and those that claim things "remove toxins" have zero knowledge of toxicology and how the body actually works.

Trust me, you're not full of toxins.

My holistic doctor checked me and said I was full of toxins
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    coffee enemas can be beneficial and can easily be done at home too. I suggest people saying it will kill you do a little research before saying untrue things

As should you. They wont kill you, but they are potentially harmful

This procedure, although well documented, is considered by most medical authorities to be unproven, rash and potentially dangerous.[1][2]

[1] Ernst E (June 1997). "Colonic irrigation and the theory of autointoxication: a triumph of ignorance over science". J. Clin. Gastroenterol. 24 (4): 196–8. doi:10.1097/00004836-199706000-00002. PMID 9252839.
    [2] a b Shils ME, Hermann MG (April 1982). "Unproved dietary claims in the treatment of patients with cancer". Bull N Y Acad Med 58 (3): 323–40. PMC 1805327. PMID 7052177.

I suggest that you also do your research before saying untrue things.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    there are much more fun things to put up there ....
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Go with the green coffee beans if they offer them. They have more of the coffeeness that makes this whole thing work. It's like 67% more effective.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO! <--- I rarely if ever use that term...

And seriously dude, don't knock it til you try it.
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I personally love colon hydrotherapy and I've recently bought a groupon for the same thing in my area. I haven't used the coffee one yet but one of my friends has and she says she loves it.
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'd do it...that's cuz I'm a big fan of pooping. No seriously...pooping feels good. Dooooo it!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious what toxins are in your body (and colon specifically) that you would like to get rid of?
    This seems pretty vague, especially to have a colon cleanse and you don't know wth you are cleansing for?

JMHO

Please take your hate somewhere else. This site is for supporting one another
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

Why did you come here to attack me. I just want some opinions from people who have done this before

because this place is filled with jerks who make fun of things they don't understand or things that make them uncomfortable. Just like middle school

THANK YOU! At least there are some people here willing to support me

I have actually been interested in trying a coffee enema too. It can help with so many things. Asthma, mucous in the lungs and sinuses, skin problems and rashes, plus a lot more. My husband has horrible asthma, like using his inhaler every few hours every day bad, so if a coffee enema helps I think that is a better alternative to horribly expensive meds that aren't that good for him

has your husband been put on daily preventative meds for his asthma? my son was having attacks every 3-4 hours also, and he was in choc for almost 2 weeks. they put him on qvar and sungulair daily, and he has not used his inhailor even once, in an entire year... something to consider, since albuteral can effect the heart, especially constant use...
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Why did you come here to attack me. I just want some opinions from people who have done this before

because this place is filled with jerks who make fun of things they don't understand or things that make them uncomfortable. Just like middle school

THANK YOU! At least there are some people here willing to support me

I have actually been interested in trying a coffee enema too. It can help with so many things. Asthma, mucous in the lungs and sinuses, skin problems and rashes, plus a lot more. My husband has horrible asthma, like using his inhaler every few hours every day bad, so if a coffee enema helps I think that is a better alternative to horribly expensive meds that aren't that good for him

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I AM going to be called crazy for saying this, but there is actually a Cancer treatment called the Gerson Method that incorporates Coffee enemas. The documentary I saw said at the time there was one record of a Stage 4 cancer survivor (of which type of cancer I can't remember) who recovered on the Gerson method. Only person to survive stage 4 apparently. It's WAY more than coffee enemas, but those are a part of it.

Take that however you will!!!

Now back to the goofing off.
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options

JMHO

Please take your hate somewhere else. This site is for supporting one another

this is not hate, I am curious what toxins you have?
    I am not hating, seriously!
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Colon hydrotherapy is great if you are constipated, but honestly they do little more than empty out your lower intestinal track. Our bodies are designed to eliminate and clean out our toxins. Hell, you can buy yourself and enema bag for $10 and do it yourself if you really want an enema.
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options

I just spit coffee at the screen.

. . . I guess that's better than . . . never mind.
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Its ultimately up to you. I suggest that you do research on this before you make a decision on it. I wish you the best of luck on whatever you decide.:smile:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I AM going to be called crazy for saying this, but there is actually a Cancer treatment called the Gerson Method that incorporates Coffee enemas. The documentary I saw said at the time there was one record of a Stage 4 cancer survivor (of which type of cancer I can't remember) who recovered on the Gerson method. Only person to survive stage 4 apparently. It's WAY more than coffee enemas, but those are a part of it.

Take that however you will!!!

Now back to the goofing off.

You're saying that only 1 person has ever survived (any type of) stage 4 cancer? Ever?

And they did it by getting coffee enemas?

Whaaattt?