Colon Hydrotherapy

Options

Replies

• gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Alright, don't be nasty. I'M goofing off, but if you want to get technical, my closest childhood friend was the ONLY person to survive a specific type of cancer that has only ever affected seven people on record. There may be more to have had it now, but at the time, she was the one. Not on Coffee Enemas by any means though. Now If you reread, you will see I said a specific type of cancer. Given that there are thousands of types, some far more deadly than others, yes - I didn't think it that absurd at all for ONE person to survive Stage 4 of a rare cancer, thank you very much.

Now as I said before. BACK TO GOOFING OFF!

That is some deadly cancer, killing six people in the entire history of the world.

Yeah, I'd say a 6 out of 7 success rate in causing death makes it pretty ****ing deadly, eh? I'd take my chances against an assassin that only kills one in every thousand people he's contracted on as opposed to one who succeeds 85% of the time.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Cartman has a "brilliant" idea, reasoning what she meant was that it could be possible that eating food through the rectum can cause defecation through the mouth. The other boys (especially Kyle) think it is stupid and disgusting, and Cartman bets him $20 it will work.

Cartman ultimately does defecate out his mouth, winning the bet and continually boasts the fact to Kyle, who becomes increasingly angered by it. News of this spreads, and it is concluded nationwide that this method of eating is much healthier than the traditional method (with the surgeon general basing that on "absolutely nothing"). The adults of South Park immediately adopt the new method of eating, calling it interorectogestion and even start passing trash cans around at social situations to openly collect the waste (literally "spewing crap from their mouths"), completely disregarding the previously long-held custom that defecation should occur in private.

Sounds like this thread, eh?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I hear it makes the coffee much more mild. You're kind of like a human civet cat.
  • gr8pillock
    Options
    You can stick a marshmallow up your butt with the same laxative effect, but it's way cheaper.

Keep some towels handy.

Lol! This sounds like the voice of experience. :)

Haha, no, I just read about it. reddit is some good stuff. I won't say *why* people do the Marshmallow Trick but...you should Google 'the marshmallow trick'.

Do I really want to? This feels like a challenge... Youtube here I come.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bleach work better?

I LIKE MY BLEACHED *kitten*!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options

Why did you come here to attack me. I just want some opinions from people who have done this before

because this place is filled with jerks who make fun of things they don't understand or things that make them uncomfortable. Just like middle school

THANK YOU! At least there are some people here willing to support me

I have actually been interested in trying a coffee enema too. It can help with so many things. Asthma, mucous in the lungs and sinuses, skin problems and rashes, plus a lot more. My husband has horrible asthma, like using his inhaler every few hours every day bad, so if a coffee enema helps I think that is a better alternative to horribly expensive meds that aren't that good for him

I've studied anatomy and physiology extensively as well as biology and chemistry. There is NO way that any enema will help with this. You do realize the enema goes up your back end and you're not inhaling it right?
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bleach work better?

I LIKE MY BLEACHED *kitten*!
    What's your husband's name? LOL
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I got a groupon offer for a Colon Hydrotherapy (90 dollar value for 45 dollars!)

I asked my friends and they said I should do it.

The offer says for a little extra I can have an infusion of organic coffee to aid in liver detoxification. My question is should I pay the extra money for the coffee or go without? I don't want to get ripped off if I don't need it
    The notion of "detox" for health benefits is a myth. Your body doesn't require detoxification. I would suggest that you spend your $45 on a session with a registered dietician.
  • gr8pillock
    Options
    You can stick a marshmallow up your butt with the same laxative effect, but it's way cheaper.

Keep some towels handy.

Haha, no, I just read about it. reddit is some good stuff. I won't say *why* people do the Marshmallow Trick but...you should Google 'the marshmallow trick'.

I googled and got this page... a forum of grown men who like to wear and DESTROY diapers.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19488&page=3
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    LOLOL :happy: Do it! People regret the things they didn't do, more than the things they did (or something).
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I got a groupon offer for a Colon Hydrotherapy (90 dollar value for 45 dollars!)

The offer says for a little extra I can have an infusion of organic coffee to aid in liver detoxification. My question is should I pay the extra money for the coffee or go without? I don't want to get ripped off if I don't need it
    The notion of "detox" for health benefits is a myth. Your body doesn't require detoxification. I would suggest that you spend your $45 on a session with a registered dietician.

You're wrong. And I quote (directly from the groupon)
    Just like a home’s plumbing system, the colon can accumulate waste over time, causing sluggish function. At Colon Hydrotherapy Reno, therapist Linda Tierney helps clear away these toxins, which can result in improved digestion and energy. Her magic tool is a small tube, from which a low-pressure flow of water washes through the colon. It loosens and clears out built-up waste, all while the client reclines comfortably, modestly covered.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    At Colon Hydrotherapy Reno, therapist Linda Tierney helps clear away these toxins

"When I was a little girl, it was my dream to shoot liquid up people's butts and not I'm living that dream."
  • rob1976
    Options

Just like a home’s plumbing system, the colon can accumulate waste over time, causing sluggish function. At Colon Hydrotherapy Reno, therapist Linda Tierney helps clear away these toxins, which can result in improved digestion and energy. Her magic tool is a small tube, from which a low-pressure flow of water washes through the colon. It loosens and clears out built-up waste, all while the client reclines comfortably, modestly covered.
    So you are using the claims of people that sell detoxification as evidence that you need detoxification...GENIUS!!!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options

Why did you come here to attack me. I just want some opinions from people who have done this before

because this place is filled with jerks who make fun of things they don't understand or things that make them uncomfortable. Just like middle school

THANK YOU! At least there are some people here willing to support me

I have actually been interested in trying a coffee enema too. It can help with so many things. Asthma, mucous in the lungs and sinuses, skin problems and rashes, plus a lot more. My husband has horrible asthma, like using his inhaler every few hours every day bad, so if a coffee enema helps I think that is a better alternative to horribly expensive meds that aren't that good for him

I've studied anatomy and physiology extensively as well as biology and chemistry. There is NO way that any enema will help with this. You do realize the enema goes up your back end and you're not inhaling it right?

You do realise a smoke enema used to be the treatment for drowning right?
  • rob1976
    Options
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You do realise a smoke enema used to be the treatment for drowning right?

Is that where we get the term, "blowing smoke up my butt"???
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

So you are using the claims of people that sell detoxification as evidence that you need detoxification...GENIUS!!!

don't be a h8ter.

circular-reasoning-works-because.jpg
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

I believe holistic treatment has much more to offer
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options

Keep some towels handy.

I googled and got this page... a forum of grown men who like to wear and DESTROY diapers.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19488&page=3

I got a girl explaining it all with pictures,
  • If you think it will maximize whatever benefit you get from colon hydrotherapy, then go for it.
    If you're concerned about the cost, remember, it's not like it's an everyday thing, and you deserve to treat yourself once in a while!