Replies

• Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    cartman-sees-the-future.png
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Oh I have another one, when someone's using one of the motorized carts and they think that gives them an excuse to just zig-zag all over the place and not pay any attention to their surroundings. Most of the time the people using those don't even need them anyway, they're just too lazy to walk.

I see this all the time. usually kids tho when I see it
  • Maidofmer
    Options
    cartman-sees-the-future.png

water just came out my nose!!!! ahahahahahaha you're awesome

seen a woman like that once. she had to kick cause the cart couldn't hold her. sad cause there may be something wrong with her, but in the store I found the problem. a basket full of cupcakes
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    People in pajama pants or sweats! Really should try to put decent clothes on when going into public!

Haha, you're not from my town then :)! I swear, that is the dress code for Wal-Mart around here!! (I wouldn't be caught DEAD like that, though!)
    MjAxMi1jZDM4ZDU4ZjczYTVkZTdl.png
  • Maidofmer
    Options
    People in pajama pants or sweats! Really should try to put decent clothes on when going into public!

Haha, you're not from my town then :)! I swear, that is the dress code for Wal-Mart around here!! (I wouldn't be caught DEAD like that, though!)

haha yea. I don't need a bra, its walmart
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options

Yep, my town too! I was at the local grocery store the other day and like 3 different women were in pajama pants. Not just sweats...freaking pajama pants.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

False:

people-of-walmart-31334-1258741009-28.jpg
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Oh I have another one, when someone's using one of the motorized carts and they think that gives them an excuse to just zig-zag all over the place and not pay any attention to their surroundings. Most of the time the people using those don't even need them anyway, they're just too lazy to walk.

Kids aren't allowed to use them where I work, thank god. There's a couple that uses them all the time and they always have their daughter with them. If she was allowed to use one I'm sure she would, and any other customers who wanna use them would be SOL cause the store only has three lol.
  • Maidofmer
    Options

False:

people-of-walmart-31334-1258741009-28.jpg

water out the nose again! I seen the vid on youtube
  • Maidofmer
    Options

Kids aren't allowed to use them where I work, thank god. There's a couple that uses them all the time and they always have their daughter with them. If she was allowed to use one I'm sure she would, and any other customers who wanna use them would be SOL cause the store only has three lol.

when I say kids, I mean teens. ones that know theyre not supposed to
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    When people take up the whole isle and when you say excuse me they look at you like you're stupid and don't move. It always tempts me to shove them out of the way yelling move b**** instead...

I feel the same way.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    When a family with two adults has a small child who is in full screaming melt down but they don't have one of them take the child outside to the car to calm down. It's stress inducing for the other shoppers and bad for the child.

Yes!!!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Went to Costco the weekend before Christmas with 2 little granddaughters. (yes, I know it was a mistake to begin with) All the SUPREMELY entitled shoppers ran over the children so they could get a chunk of cheese out of the display case-even though there were dozens and dozens and dozens of chunks of cheese. If they had just run me over, I would have calibrated them in short order. But to just plow through kids? Foir CHEESE? Gimme a break!

Guess it's just rude and entitled people who get on my nerves at the stores.

I went to one on a Saturday. never been to one so I was pretty much fresh meat. it was like a damn feeding frenzy. the isles are as wide as a damn freeway, and yet you cant get through cause everyone one needs at least samples of everything. learned my lesson

Haha! Costco has samples every day, what irks me the most is the people who go there just to get "lunch" from eating all the samples. They don't even have a cart or buy anything. Quit clogging up the place for people who are here to actually BUY stuff!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Mine is people who are TOO DAMN LAZY to put their carts in the cart collector. Leaving a cart in a parking spot, or worse propped up on an island right next to mine.

I don't understand this, my favorite thing about shopping is LAUNCHING a cart into the cart collector and hearing the RESOUNDING CRASH
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    OMG WHEN I GOT INTO A STORE THAT I LOVE BUT THE PEOPLE THERE JUST FIT INTO EVERYTHING AND ALL THE STUFF IN MY SIZE IS LIKE ON DISPLAY IN THE CENTER OF THE STORE AND EVERYONE SEES ME AND I WALK INTO THE DRESSING ROOM WITH CLOTHES THAT I FIT IN LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK I DON'T FIT INTO THEM AND MY FRIEND BECKY NEVER HAS THIS PROBLEM AND SHE EATS WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND NEVER GOES TO THE GYM AND I EAT ONLY 800 CALORIES A DAY AND WORK OUT ON THE ELLIPTICAL FOR 2 HOURS FOUR TIMES A WEEK AND I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!!

I snorted when I laughed
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    When I get change and the cashier puts the bills in my hand first...the coins slide....

Check out signs that say a certain number of items or 'less'...'less' applies to an amount, not a number.

Employees who talk to each other instead of the customers, especially in the check out line--or continue to talk to the previous customer, who doesn't move, while your items are getting checked through.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I hate all those security cameras everywhere....:devil:
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I work in a small store so I have LOADS that other people do... letting kids run around screaming, and putting things back in the wrong place. Seriously, why would you put chilled chicken back in the sweets isle?! :/
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    I don't like dirty carts with napkins, tissues, litter in them. Why not clean out the carts between customers. It's nasty!

the courtesy clerk is supposed to remove the litter from them before or after bringing them in.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    When people take up the whole isle and when you say excuse me they look at you like you're stupid and don't move. It always tempts me to shove them out of the way yelling move b**** instead...

I hate this as well, except when they don't move, I actually do shove them out of the way... :angry: