dogs

Options
12345679»

Replies

• JAGWIRE13579
    Options
    I have papillions and I am thrilled to hear you have a mix that is 20. I want mine to live forever!
  • melinda3792
    Options
    keih.jpg

Me and my 12 year old Keeshound, Keida <3
  • nicolettekds
    Options
    Doggy lover here too! I have a morkie named Maisy and she is such a little rascal! She is (finally) maturing and has grown into quite the little lady! She loves steal socks and keeps us on our toes most of the time!

as a little puppy

2zqg8ig.jpg

morning bed-head!

photo4_zpscaefbab1.jpg
  • melinda3792
    Options
    keih.jpg

Me and my 12 year old Keeshound, Keida <3

somebody educate me why this is not imaging?..lol

[img][/img]keih.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My Lady is a one year Amercian Cocker Spaniel.:tongue:
  • dragunfly
    Options
    melinda...lower case the img...

Phototutorial-2.jpg
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Two large and in charge english mastiffs. Adopted them both this year and have since become the crazy dog lady.
  • melinda3792
    Options
    thank you!!!

keih.jpg
  • melinda3792
    Options
    i must be a tard, cause i follow the instructions and i can't even see it..lol

kei_zps38c70904.jpg
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have 3 lurchers :D One old man and two lil ones
  • melinda3792
    Options
    i must be a tard, cause i follow the instructions and i can't even see it..lol

kei_zps38c70904.jpg

FREAKING FINALLY..lol used the IMG copy and paste from photobucket. Imageshack wasn't working for me. Even though when I used the img copy from photobucket, it used caps, which I changed to small..I am exhausted now, do I have to workout still now?..lol
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    FYI: we say SHIH TZU
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Beagle & Jack Russell
  • slrva
    slrva Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well, who doesn't enjoy the chance to brag about their dog(s)? I have three wonderful rescues!

One BIG goofy American Bulldog/Boxer male (90-lbs) , one Princess who is 3-legged hound/pitbull female (70-lbs) and the newest is my superdog---he had parvo and lived to tell the tale! He is a 10mo old staffordshire terrier male (40-lbs).

I don't know how to put their pictures up here, but I have them on my profile as my inspiration to exercise. :)
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have a miniature schnauzer Aninka, she is my little bear :-)
  • philch4v13
    philch4v13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a Westie
  • CinnamonKai
    CinnamonKai Posts: 42 Member
    Options

I'm sure you know this but pit and pit mixes are the "least" adopted dogs in shelters... and the most loveable!

I have an APBT I thinks he's a mix, but told she's not when I got her. She is going to be 8 in May, I call her my Porkie Porkchop, but her name is Hailey :)

I'm changing my profile pic now to her... she's also on my ticker thing with the muzzle... unfortunately in this BS province of Onscario (Ontario), they're banned and have to be leashed and muzzled at all times :P This will soon be reversed! It's only been 7 1/2 years :P

I know! I have a lot of clients that come to my facility with APBT mixes and they tell me all sorts of stories that they have. The usual story I hear is "People are afraid of my dog and sometimes they walk on the other side of the street"; or I even have people call to make an appointment and WARN us that they have a bully-mix. Almost all of my co-workers either have a APBT, a mix, and we all simply adore the breed. They are such good dogs.

I work in Washington, DC and they are not banned. The Washington DC shelters and rescues are full of them. However, the state I live in (Maryland) they are banned. So, a lot of people change their breeds to "terrier mixes".

PS: Your dog is sooooooo cute.
  • amyhayden3
    Options
    I have 2 dogs both female I have a pit mix and a pointer mix they love going for walks I usually take them 2 miles