20-25 year old friends!

Options

Replies

• k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    19 turning 20 in a couple months? :) Always looking for new friends with good advice and tips
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi , I am 24 yrs old . Friend request sent. I am on here to keep myself motivated and give support. The more friends the better.
  • JessicaB3007
    Options
    21 :)

Would love some new friends for motivation! Especially anyone with any experience with under eating. I'm a chronic under eater really pushing hard to up my calorie intake!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    22. Feell free to add!! And anybody else!
  • jessmarionrai
    jessmarionrai Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    25 here. Looking for as much support and encouragement as I can get while supplying as much as I can to others. Also looking for folks in the LA/Santa Barbara area who might want to do a 5k with me in August. :)
  • PriciaD
    PriciaD Posts: 4
    Options
    22. Would love support, tips, all that good stuff lol as I start this journey! Add me yall!!! :P
  • charise11
    Options
    i'm new also! feel free to add me as well :) if anyone has any advise or any encouragment, that would be very helpful .. i know its always difficult to take that first step towards a better lifestyle and could use all the friends i can get. :smooched:
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Can't remember if I have posted in this topic or not. I am 22 and looking to shed few more pounds before heading to Tampa in June. Feel free to add me anyone. :)
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 ... but I generally forget that and tell people I'm 25 ... not for any other reason than I forget that I turned 26 lol!
  • xccrx
    xccrx Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 21 let's be friends yayyy :D
  • loseweightnow89
    Options
    23! Add me! I need a bigger mfp community please!
  • Josh_92_
    Josh_92_ Posts: 23
    Options
    20 yrs old, Add me : )
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    24 and loving every minute of my journey! Feel free to add me any one :) I need more motivated friends like me!
  • Ortizb87
    Ortizb87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and also new to MFP. Anyone looking to help or be motivated, please add me =)
  • MzzzPalma
    MzzzPalma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    24 here!! anyone feel free to add me :)
  • AmyKathleenStretch
    Options
    Hi im 20, add me! im new but i'll be on here regularly :)
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    feel free to add
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    in 25
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    22, add me for mutual motivation!! :)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    24! anyone can add me if they'd like. I need new active friends! :flowerforyou: