20-25 year old friends!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• courtneyscott42
    courtneyscott42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'm 19. i feel like an idiot because i sifted through three pages of people before i realized i'm not 20... oops ;)
  • Tabata_Mo
    Tabata_Mo Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 22!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!! :smile:
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    add me also! I need new active friends that are my age! I'm 24!!
  • beanymac22
    Options
    22, just started and log every day! feel free to add me if you are on every day as well :)
  • slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    22 :) Joined recently ( a week ago) but so far have logged every day :)
  • do_re_mi
    Options
    Hi, everyone :) I'm new here. I'm a 21-year-old student and a binge eater who's trying to avoid gaining even more weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • jorge_007
    jorge_007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you'd like. I'm 24 years old. I'm not here to lose weight, but three years ago I was in the same boat as all of you, so I know what it's like.
  • ksims3
    ksims3 Posts: 18
    Options
    21 - feel free to add me as well :o)
  • cchiocchi
    Options
    18, hope thats close enough! add me :)
  • KelsoRene
    KelsoRene Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    21. Trying to be reminded daily of what I'm trying to do. Add me :)
  • MacroMiranda
    MacroMiranda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    23, 24 in a few days. I would love some more friends with weight loss goals, feel free to add! I started with 100 to lose, about 54 lbs left.
  • KatelynHarrington
    Options
    I'm 19 but I could also use some encouragement right now.. You can add me!
  • Hey my name is Crystal Dawn I am 23 and from New Zealand I've been living in Melbourne for a year now with my boyfriend . I have been interested in health and fitness for awhile now and am really stepping up my game with clean eating and exercise . I want to lose 5 kg but I'm not to worried my main goal is to improve my fitness and really stick to eating clean I hope I can meet done friends here and we can motivate eachother to acheive our dreams !!!!
  • Christina2189
    Christina2189 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 24!
  • bmbaldridge
    bmbaldridge Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! 22 years old here, also in grad school. I'm looking to lose 100+ pounds and maintain. I've lost 100 pounds before and gained it all back plus some. I want this to be a lifestyle change this time around. I can always use extra encouragement and love supporting others as well! Feel free to add me! :)
  • slikorify
    slikorify Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    20 year old guy from the UK here with 100+ pounds to lose, feel free to add