My husband talks to other women too much

Options
sixibabey
sixibabey Posts: 80 Member
So my husband has been talking to his sister a LOT. Like every day. He texts her all the time. I will hear a text go off and he will read it and reply without even telling me who it was from, and when I ask he just says it was his sister and they were "chit chatting" and not even tell me what they are saying. Sometimes he even calls her on the phone and talks to her, but the thing is, he almost always calls her to talk to her while he is driving or something, and never in front of me.

Back before we moved in together he even used to go over her house for dinner a LOT, like ONCE a week. Or go with her and her family to a restaurant sometimes. It is messed up!

I hate to post this but honestly I am at my wites end here. I really think something is going on but I don't know how to confront him, he just says I am "being jealous" and "stupid". Like he honestly doesn't even know what the problem is. I know I am probably overreacting just a bit but I don't like another woman talking to my husband all the time and I don't know how to make him understand he is hurting my feelings! He likes to talk to other women behind my back too, like his aunt, or he is in school and he emails this girl ALL the time, at least ONCE a week, to ask her about the homework. He let me read his emails because I put my foot down and they were all about homework but I think there is something fishy going on and maybe there were in code. Please help!

Replies

• olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.

I second the confusion.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Just crack down harder. Guys love that. It will bring you closer.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    If this isn't a troll, I suggest you leave him, for his own good.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    It's ok guys, it is a joke post.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Are you asking if he's having an affair with his...sister?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    So just in case you aren't a troll, let me get this straight... you are mad because he talks to his sister, aunt and to a girl in his class weekly and it's solely about homework?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Mine was better.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    really jealous over him talking to his sister and his aunt...i sense some underlying issues!
  • whierd
    Options
    Mine was better.

Your avatar makes me pause everytime I see it.
  • sixibabey
    sixibabey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just think he is paying her too much attention.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Mine was better.

NSV?
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    It will make him desire you beyond your wildest imagination if you just keep accusing him of doing something he shouldn't be.........even though he's not :)
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

This, but don't do it directly. Tell him you're too tired for sex, don't feel like going anywhere, things like that.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Meme-Whos-mom.jpg
  • whierd
    Options
    Mine was better.

NSV?

I would think so. :drinker:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Kill his sister and his professor. Problem solved. :flowerforyou:
  • whierd
    Options

This, but don't do it directly. Tell him you're too tired for sex, don't feel like going anywhere, things like that.

These are great Man Training Tips.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    It will make him desire you beyond your wildest imagination if you just keep accusing him of doing something he shouldn't be.........even though he's not :)

I think that if she accuses him of having an affair with his sister, he will want her even more than that!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Ifs you live in Alabama, be worried, ifs not, everything is just fine hunnys.
This discussion has been closed.