My husband talks to other women too much

Options

Replies

• Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    This is a serious problem. :( They even go to the movies together sometimes. I work nights so I don't often get to go to movies, but just last week he took the kids to see a movie and she went along. Ugh...
    You should get back at him by hanging out with your dad or your brother. That's what I would do, beat him at his own game. Don't get mad, get EVEN!

And this is why women get such a bad wrap for being crazy...I sigh at humanity...
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    wVSeW.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Are you asking if he's having an affair with his...sister?

1241433407_fight_on_jerry_springer.gif
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Ummm...no. Sounds VERY suspicious. I would look into it!! Not to be a one of those wives but who in the hell do you know that talks/text their siblings all the time. Hell...call his sister and casually talk to her. Try to find out if it is truly her that is texting/calling.

THANK YOU. I don't know why everyone is being a debbie downer I think it is very suspicious! I don't even have my siblings added on facebook. Im sure when my kids grow up they won't want to talk to each other either. I think my husband and his sister have a very suspicious relationship.

Wait...you're saying having a relationship with family is suspicious??? I'm going to be very blunt here, no sugar coating.
    I find it pretty sad you are already setting up the idea that you will not be close to your children when they get older. With that kind of attitude about family...don't blame them. And with that kind of perception on family and attitude it is no wonder why your husband keeps you out of the loop...Sorry hate to break it to ya, but having a close family bond is normal and something to strive for. Perhaps your husband keeps it private because he knows that you have no idea what it is like to have relationships with your family. I call my sister everyday. My mother about three days a week. I talk to my father everyday. I talk to my family more on Facebook than my own friends.

Family will always be there for you, through thick and thin. maybe you have never experienced that. Maybe your husband will include you more if you perhaps open yourself up to the idea that family means something to him.

:facepalm:
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't complain, at least you have a man..
  • GoneKona
    Options
    It's ok guys, it is a joke post.

How can you tell?
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Mine was better.

milkshake-s388x512-154559.jpg
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    Don't whine and nag about it. Whether it's his sister or not, the truth will come out eventually...Just please don't be that chick that check phones, emails, etc. It's a turn off and not classy. You just continue to do you, be confident, live and enjoy life, and if dirt comes to your front door....handle your business and dismiss him with your "baddest" pair of stilettos on looking sexy as hell so he knows how bad he really messed up... Yes Diva style :smokin: :glasses:

Yes I envisioned the entire scene in my head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Are you asking if he's having an affair with his...sister?

1241433407_fight_on_jerry_springer.gif

*SCREAMS*
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't complain, at least you have a man..

This x2....
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Kill his sister and his professor. Problem solved. :flowerforyou:

Jesus, you cannot make jokes like this to a person who would make such a post. There is total astronaut in adult diaper-Glenn Close potential here.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    My husband talks to his boss everyday. Now you have me worried <shudder>
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Are you people really not getting that he's SAYING he's talking to his sister, but she doesn't believe that it's really his sister that he's talking to. She thinks he's lying and talking to someone else...

Really?

I mean I don't care one way or the other but please people read between the lines...
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Force him into Scientology. They make you cut off contact with everyone, family members included.

BAM. No more secret worries that he's banging his sister or his aunt.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Threeway?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Are you people really not getting that he's SAYING he's talking to his sister, but she doesn't believe that it's really his sister that he's talking to. She thinks he's lying and talking to someone else...

Really?

I mean I don't care one way or the other but please people read between the lines...

No, you're mistaken. That's not at all what she is saying.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Mississippi?
    :huh:
  • Jory2pointOh
    Options
    "Sister" could be someone else... jus' sayin'. Call his sister and ask her what's up and why aren't you invited over for weekly dinners...
  • Dulian25
    Options
    So you're thinking he's lying about talking to sisters and aunts...when he might, in fact, be cheating?? I'd investigate a little further if you have serious suspicions..maybe snoop in his phone a little.

Another option would be to sit down with him, tell him his concerns, and tell him it'd make you feel much better if he's show you his phone. If he gives it to you no problem, he'll have nothing to hide (more than likely.)

Is he verbally abusive or defensive?? Sometimes that's a bad sign..

Don't get over-worked until you are for sure.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Easily solved - threesome with his sister. Takes the term "Sister Wives" to a WHOLE other level....
This discussion has been closed.