My husband talks to other women too much

Options

Replies

• katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    If this isn't a troll, I suggest you leave him, for his own good.

x2
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Just ask his sister to join in. Problem solved.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    How can you possibly be jealous of your husbands relationships with his family? Or even someone at school he has let you check out his text messages?

If I was your husband I would leave you for sure or suggest you get some help, because you sound like someone that needs some help and I mean that in a very nice way....and your husband has never texted me lol
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    so your husband is *kitten* his sister?
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Lord please tell me this is a joke?!?!??! It's scary to think that there are people out there this crazy :noway:

Stick around on the boards, it's full of crazy. And most of them aren't trolling :indifferent:
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    What the deuce?!?!? *in Stewie voice*

This can't be a serious post, right?!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You're caught in a trap and you can't walk out because you love him too much, baby. Why can't he see what he's doing to you.. when you don't believe a word he says? You can't go on together with suspicious minds. And you can't build your dreams on suspicious minds. So, if a sister you know, drops by to say hello, would he still see suspicion in your eyes? Here you go again asking where he has been. You can see these tears are real, he's crying. Oh let your love survive and dry the tears from your eyes. Don't let a good thing die when honey, you know he's never lied to you. Mmm yeah, yeah.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    :laugh: At all the people who can't decide if this is for real or not :laugh:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Basic Instinct comes to mind
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My favourite part of this whole thread is that the picture of the OP is of a 23 year old Canadian model. Right click the picture and Google search it.

Loves me some internets.

Go Canada!
  • sixibabey
    sixibabey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is a serious problem. :( They even go to the movies together sometimes. I work nights so I don't often get to go to movies, but just last week he took the kids to see a movie and she went along. Ugh...
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    :laugh: At all the people who can't decide if this is for real or not :laugh:
    Sooo....this isn't real? LOL
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You, you got what I need but you say she's just your sister....And you say she's just your sister oh baby.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Mine was better.

way better
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    This is a serious problem. :( They even go to the movies together sometimes. I work nights so I don't often get to go to movies, but just last week he took the kids to see a movie and she went along. Ugh...
    You should get back at him by hanging out with your dad or your brother. That's what I would do, beat him at his own game. Don't get mad, get EVEN!
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    My favourite part of this whole thread is that the picture of the OP is of a 23 year old Canadian model. Right click the picture and Google search it.

Loves me some internets.

Go Canada!

Ha!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

1. Hire Private Eye to take pics
    2. Get photo evidence of sexy time
    3. Post in NC-17 forum
    4. Profit?
    5. Win
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Google image search of profile pic reveals that it is used in a number of fat fetish sites.

Profile includes claim to have a child named "KENNYDIE".

412_dead_kenny.gif

Case closed.

1339699671272.jpg
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    So just to be clear its not ok for your husband to talk to his female family members but its ok for you to post photos of you in what looks to be some sort of sexy night wear... um yeah ok, makes sense.
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ummm...no. Sounds VERY suspicious. I would look into it!! Not to be a one of those wives but who in the hell do you know that talks/text their siblings all the time. Hell...call his sister and casually talk to her. Try to find out if it is truly her that is texting/calling.

THANK YOU. I don't know why everyone is being a debbie downer I think it is very suspicious! I don't even have my siblings added on facebook. Im sure when my kids grow up they won't want to talk to each other either. I think my husband and his sister have a very suspicious relationship.

Wait...you're saying having a relationship with family is suspicious??? I'm going to be very blunt here, no sugar coating.
    I find it pretty sad you are already setting up the idea that you will not be close to your children when they get older. With that kind of attitude about family...don't blame them. And with that kind of perception on family and attitude it is no wonder why your husband keeps you out of the loop...Sorry hate to break it to ya, but having a close family bond is normal and something to strive for. Perhaps your husband keeps it private because he knows that you have no idea what it is like to have relationships with your family. I call my sister everyday. My mother about three days a week. I talk to my father everyday. I talk to my family more on Facebook than my own friends.

Family will always be there for you, through thick and thin. maybe you have never experienced that. Maybe your husband will include you more if you perhaps open yourself up to the idea that family means something to him.
This discussion has been closed.