Replies

• Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    @OP: Your kids' names in your profile are priceless! Nice touch... :laugh:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Um......I can't wrap my head around the fact that this person actually seems SERIOUS, until i check the profile and see the names of the children.
    One is "KENNY DIE" - - South Park fan, or what...?
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL for the major giggles. I needed that.:laugh:
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Smell him when he gets home, and question any scents you find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYObR-j6tM

Girl be MC Odusanya and smell dat ****
  • sixibabey
    sixibabey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ummm...no. Sounds VERY suspicious. I would look into it!! Not to be a one of those wives but who in the hell do you know that talks/text their siblings all the time. Hell...call his sister and casually talk to her. Try to find out if it is truly her that is texting/calling.

THANK YOU. I don't know why everyone is being a debbie downer I think it is very suspicious! I don't even have my siblings added on facebook. Im sure when my kids grow up they won't want to talk to each other either. I think my husband and his sister have a very suspicious relationship.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure this is a troll ... If not some women just need to be put in their places and shut the hell up. Just because you're high maintenance does'nt mean that you get attention all the time. I give this marriage less than 2 years. It's doomed.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    He's probably having an affair, which is absolutely disgusting. Then again, if his sister looks anything like you, I'd definitely cheat on you too to be with her! AMIRITE?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    So my husband has been talking to his sister a LOT. Like every day. He texts her all the time. I will hear a text go off and he will read it and reply without even telling me who it was from, and when I ask he just says it was his sister and they were "chit chatting" and not even tell me what they are saying. Sometimes he even calls her on the phone and talks to her, but the thing is, he almost always calls her to talk to her while he is driving or something, and never in front of me.

Back before we moved in together he even used to go over her house for dinner a LOT, like ONCE a week. Or go with her and her family to a restaurant sometimes. It is messed up!

I hate to post this but honestly I am at my wites end here. I really think something is going on but I don't know how to confront him, he just says I am "being jealous" and "stupid". Like he honestly doesn't even know what the problem is. I know I am probably overreacting just a bit but I don't like another woman talking to my husband all the time and I don't know how to make him understand he is hurting my feelings! He likes to talk to other women behind my back too, like his aunt, or he is in school and he emails this girl ALL the time, at least ONCE a week, to ask her about the homework. He let me read his emails because I put my foot down and they were all about homework but I think there is something fishy going on and maybe there were in code. Please help!

I read all that, honestly, I did. And having read it all, I only have one question...

What's a "wite" and how do I know I'm at the end of it?

Ok, so it was two questions.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Lord please tell me this is a joke?!?!??! It's scary to think that there are people out there this crazy :noway:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Ummm...no. Sounds VERY suspicious. I would look into it!! Not to be a one of those wives but who in the hell do you know that talks/text their siblings all the time. Hell...call his sister and casually talk to her. Try to find out if it is truly her that is texting/calling.

THANK YOU. I don't know why everyone is being a debbie downer I think it is very suspicious! I don't even have my siblings added on facebook. Im sure when my kids grow up they won't want to talk to each other either. I think my husband and his sister have a very suspicious relationship.

You're just cold
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Mine was better.

Your avatar makes me pause everytime I see it.
    OMG! I do the same...:flowerforyou:

That makes 3 of us :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Yep, he's cheating. You should call the phone company and have his phone shut off without telling him.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Really hoping this is a post mocking all the people who come on the message boards complaining about their relationships. If it's not you are pretty psycho.

Hey, called you "pretty"!! New love interest!? Could be!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Im sure when my kids grow up they won't want to talk to each other either.

LMAO!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

Clearly he's banging his sister. You should dump him. Take the kids and move across country.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    This is a troll thread, right? It HAS to be a troll thread.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Mine was better.

Your avatar makes me pause everytime I see it.

Yikes.
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    If you have no other proof than " he talks to his sister a lot" I would recommend you let it go. Suspicion and jealousy will wreck your relationship very quickly.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    This is a troll thread, right? It HAS to be a troll thread.

lmao i hope so
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I hope you stay with him and have more babies and continue to name them in EPIC fashion. Maybe invite the sister to live with you for child care/extra snuggling?
This discussion has been closed.