What is your favorite breakfast?

Options

Replies

• aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Oats cooked with egg whites and topped with banana and pb.
    Or lately it's been an egg/veggies/and swiss cheese mess.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    7am smoothie
    almond milk
    banana
    fresh or frozen beerries
    chia seeds
    few ice cubes

10am snack
    chobani yougurt or a mozzerella stick

I miss bagles but I can't hadle all those carbs. Now I treat myself to one maybe once a month
  • smh1067
    smh1067 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! A few of my faves are:

1.) Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino
    2.) Kashi blueberry freezeer waffle spread with 1 Tbs. peanut butter and a 12 oz. glass of milk.
    2.) Kashi island vanilla shredded wheat, 1/2c milk, 2 slices turkey bacon, peice of fruit
    3.) 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites poached then chopped and mixed with 1 tsp butter and salt and pepper eaten on 2 slices Healthy Goodness Potato bread, 8 oz. orange juice
    4.) No-cook refrigerator oatmeal (1/2 c oats, 1/2 c milk, cinnamon, 1 tbs brown sugar or sweetener of your choice, shaken/stirred and refrigerated overnight. In the morning I mix it with some chopped fruit and/or nuts, sometimes peanut butter and/or cocoa powder depending on what's in the house).You can eat it cold or warm it up if you want.This is one of my favorites (cold) in the summer!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    stack of pancakes loaded with butter and King syrup, scrambled eggs with cheese, scrapple .........................

but my fav heathly breakfast is egg whites with red flake chili peppers on 2 slices of toast. :)
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When I have time (usually on Sundays), I love to take 2 eggs and 3 egg whites and chop up red pepper, spinach and onion and cook it all up in a frying pan. I usually have a thin slice of whole wheat toast and some fruit on the side. Keeps me full for hours.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Cut up bananas with peanut butter and a glass of milk.
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    Hmmm...... Favorite meal of the day!!!!!!!!!
    I like to keep it simple!

my top 3:

1 slice of whole grain bread with butter and jam or honey.
    1 glass of milk.
    1 banana

1 glass of milk
    30 g whole grain cereals with chocolate.
    1-2 fruit.

A sandwich with 2 slices of whole grain bread,1 turkey slice,1 cheese slice,2-3 tomato slices,1 lettuce leaf and cream cheese. (this also makes a delicious dinner)
    1 glass of milk.

I love my glass of milk more than everything!!!
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OP im going to make your smoothie as i have all those ingredients. lol

Im really not a breakfast person so before work i do have atleast some oatmeal or cereal. On the weekends i do eat omelets since i eat breakfast later.
  • Jilllevin
    Jilllevin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I eat a 2 egg omelet with avocado and half slice of cheese (spinich if I have any) with a whole grain english muffin.
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    A 3 or 4 egg omelet with alot of cheese, sauted mushrooms, and some kind of sauted meet - my favorite would be spicy chicken or steak. Served with some high fiber berries on the side. If someone else is doing the cooking - some Hollandaise sauce on top. A nice simple latte - I like it sweet unfortunately. And then a steaming hot stack of pancakes loaded with butter and a bit of good quality maple syrup on the side (I always prefer to dip my pancakes in the syrup rather than pour the syrup over the pancakes).

On my diet, though, I've given up the sugar in the latte, and the pancakes. The omelet is fine as is. I can definitely live with that and not miss the sugary stuff. The omelet was my favorite in the above anyway.
  • katiefridley
    katiefridley Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Eggs! They are like my favorite food!
  • lynn723
    Options
    Egg beater baked in muffin cups.....you can add ham, veggies,etc for only about 100 calories
  • Papps
    Papps Posts: 9
    Options
    Homemade breakfast burrito (eggs, a few chopped potatoes and a little bit of cheese and salsa). I make them ahead of time so I only have to reheat

French Toast

2 Eggs over medium over 1 slice of buttered whole wheat bread! Add a little salt and pepper! Mmmm
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Eggs (whole and/or just whites) with veggies and homefries and toast. yum!
  • BelovedSOZO
    BelovedSOZO Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bacon on toast with orange juice
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    A two egg omlette with ham, cheese, and green onion. And a little greek yogurt melting on top.
  • TomLaneMT
    Options
    Mackerel
    3 Poached Eggs
    Spinich

With Chilli Flakes and Infused Chilli Oil.

Water
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs, 3 slices of bacon, and a slice of toast. nom nom nom
  • mwownbey
    Options
    During the week - a cup of chobani yogurt when I get to work

Weekends - 1/4 cup grits, 1 scrambled egg, 1/4 cup cheese
    or Canadian bacon, egg sandwich
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs, 3 slices of bacon, and a slice of toast. nom nom nom

^^^^ THIS.... w/ Homefries and Biscuits.... Once in a blue moon when I get the chance to make it....