5'7 5'8 5'9 females!?

Options
girls, if you are 5'7 or 5'8 or 5'9 or somewhere around there please reply and let me know your age, height, weight (in pounds please), how many calories you eat per day and how many you burn per day. Also please include what your goals are (losing weight, getting toned, gaining weight, etc)

Replies

• peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    girls, if you are 5'7 or 5'8 or 5'9 or somewhere around there please reply and let me know your age, height, weight (in pounds please), how many calories you eat per day and how many you burn per day. Also please include what your goals are (losing weight, getting toned, gaining weight, etc)

i'm 5'6.
    height: 5'6
    weight: 203
    i eat around 1700 cals per day.
    i usually burn around 170 from cardio.

i wanna just simply lose about 60lbs and i'm hoping i can do this in a year.
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Height - 5'9

Weight (starting) -184

Weight (current) - 163

Weight (goal) - 155

Cals - I'm currently set at 1780, for a.5 weight loss per week, but I might adjust this

My goal is basically to reach my goal weight and get my lower stomach and thighs toned
  • bikernurse11
    Options
    Im 5'7 and 183 lbs. I had surgery on both feet this past summer and put on over 25 pounds. I changed jobs about a year ago from a unit nurse to a director of care which puts me on my butt behind a desk instead of running the hallways doing patient care. Im getting married this spring and really want to look and feel great. I just joined this site yesterday and started my diet and exercise program. Treadmill everyday. They have calculated 1200 a day for me but i am afraid of going into starvation mode as I still have 350 calories left to use at the end of the day and I am not hungery.
  • TeaBreeze
    Options
    Age - 25
    Height - 5'8"
    Weight (starting) - 261lbs
    Weight (current) - 257lbs
    Calories eaten per day - 1,480
    Calories burnt per day - I aim for a minimum of 600 calories burnt sometimes I get to 1,000
    Goals - Get fitter, stronger and get to my goal weight of around 145lbs :)
  • SaintBock
    Options

25 years old.
    5'6".
    120 lbs.

Eat anywhere from 1200-1400 calories per day and burn about 100-150, at the moment since I haven't been able to exercise much yet. My goal is more or less maintaining, which is what has been happening (it may go up or down a pound or two on any given day). A pound or two of loss is okay for me. I hope to get toned soon, and want to get out running and walking more when the weather is nicer. :)

And exercise calories are always so delicious. I try to eat them all back, lol.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    37 Years old.
    5'10.
    136Ibs.
    Calories eaten - 1600-2000.
    Calories burnt in exercise - 500-900.
    Goal - Drop back down to 126-128(where I was until November and weeks of binging) then build a little muscle and strip a little more fat.
  • jaztoderan
    jaztoderan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 117lbs
    Calories in/out: I don't track calories.
    I'm trying to tone up and get more healthy (stronger, cardiovascular). I don't want to lose any net lbs because I hope to gain muscle, but ultimately I'd like to lose my belly pooch.. but I know I'll need to watch my diet more for that.
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 31 years old
    5'8"
    SW: 195
    CW: 173
    GW: 140/145 or size 6 whatever comes first
    I eat between 1600 - 1800 cals a day BUT I also breastfeed my 9 month old, so I add 300 cals to keep making milk properly.
    I just exercise to Jillian Michael's 30 day shred (just finished day 9 - almost to level 2!!!) after that I hope to do Ripped in 30 for the month of Feb, then in March & April, hubby and I are going to do Insanity together - might increase my cals at that point.
    ALSO - I am part of a group at my church called First Place 4 Health, which makes you reevaluate your body image, how you deal with temptation etc. all through the lens of what God says in the bible - I'm finding it SUPER helpful!
    My goal is to lose the weight so I look good in clothes again, and have renewed energy to spend better time with my husband and 4 little kids.
    My secondary goal is to make changes that will help me lose weight now, but that I can stick to for the rest of my life so I don't yo-yo with my weight like I've watched so many women in my life do!
  • Dreajewkes
    Options
    I am 5'7
    Age- 26
    Starting weight-253
    CW- 205
    GW- 160
    Exercise- 30 minutes 5 times a week
    Weight loss per week- 2 pounds
    I eat around 1200- 1400 calories and i usually eat half of my exercise calories.
    My goals are to gain muscle and lose weight
  • diablosmuffins
    Options
    Height: 5'9"

HW: 187

CW: 161

GW: 150-155

I eat 1800 to 2000 cals on workout days (occasionally a bit more), 1600 to 1800 on rest days. I workout 4 or 5 days a week. The workouts vary a lot so my calorie burns are anywhere from 200 to 800 (I'm a runner, but the weather as of late has confined me to the gym so I've been doing more strength/resistance exercises lately...I know I could use the treadmill, but I find it really boring)
  • qterrible
    qterrible Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8"-ish
    Weight (currently): 205-ish
    GW: ~120-125
    Calories eaten per day: ~1200
    Calories burnt per day: I don't actively work out on a regular basis currently, but once the semester starts again, I'll have more time to go to the gym instead of working.
    Goals: Become fitter. Possibly start running. Start lifting again.
  • brittany127
    brittany127 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 22
    5'9
    SW- 205
    CW- 195
    GW- 155
    Calories 1,500

Add me if we have a similar goal!
  • lisalletchworth
    Options
    Height: 5' 9"
    SW: 225
    CW: 205
    GW: 155

I take 5-10 cardio/strength training classes per week, burning between 600 - 1000 per day. I've gone from a size 18 to a 12, my goal is a loose size 8. My diet is simple: No more than 25g Fat per day, and no FEWER than 25g Fiber per day. I also try to get between 75 and 100g Protein per day. Calorie goal is 1280.
  • jerzeygirl619
    jerzeygirl619 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9
    Current Weight: 190
    Goal Weight: 150
    Calories: I don't track them
    Goals: I really just want to tone up and get healthy. I want to treat my body well by eating healthy and working out.
  • 1hotbiscuit
    1hotbiscuit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am36
    5'7"
    SW-185
    weight when I started using FP-165
    CW-143
    calories allowed -1510
    average calories burned 350 doing boot camp 3 days a week
    Average calories burned running on off days 400
  • dlunsford78
    dlunsford78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    269lbs
    Cal allowance is 2000 but normally do between 1400-1600
    Cal burnt normally around 300
    My goal is to be 165lbs
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    5' 6 3/4"
    Age 49
    179 lbs.
    Net about 1500-1600 calories a day
    Eat back between 0 and 550 exercise calories a day, depending on what activities I've done
    Goal is to get to 153 pounds very, VERY slowly
    Lifting weights 3 days a week, taekwondo 2-3 days a week
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

5'9"
    32 years old
    Starting: 183
    Current: 180
    Goal: 145

MFP has me at 1270 per day and I usually add 300-350 with exercise.

I want to lose the 40 pounds I put on since I got married. I'd like to get fit, toned, and just feel better in my own skin.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 113lbs
    Calorie intake: 800 (per doctor recommendation due to medical issues)
    Calories burned: probably around 200-300 a day (>1 hour weight training, occasionally a little cardio thrown in)
    Goal: ~13% body fat (currently 16%), then bulk and reasses from there.
  • Swethington00
    Options
    Height - 5'9 Age 29

Weight (starting) - 324

Weight (current) - 288

Weight (short term goal - by Feb 1) - 274

Weight (long term goal - By June 2014) 174

Cals - I'm currently set at 1570, for a 2 lb/wk weight loss per week,

Honestly I haven't started exercising. I am seeing how much I can lose without exercising first.

Weight 174 and to love myself physically