• BlueGirl1214
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    Starting weight: 207 lbs.
    Current weight: 176 lbs.
    (First) weight goal: 170 (this will be adjusted once I get to 170
    Eating approximately 1500 calories per day
    Exercising 5 days/week for approximately 1 hour
    On cardio gym days, I burn about 750 calories. I burn less on strength training days.
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This is really interesting for me!

I am 23 yrs old
    5'7.5"
    Highest weight: 161lbs
    Current weight: 146lbs
    Goal weight: 133lbs

I have no idea if my goal weight is suitable for me. I want to be a uk size 10 and work on toning and strength. I've never been below 153lbs before so this is all new territory for me. I get so confused cause girls post their before and after photos with the after being 140-160lbs and they look absolutely amazing!! But for some reason I don't see that for me.

I think I need to focus on toning, strength and how my clothes fit and look rather than the scale number.

EDIT sorry forgot to say I NET around 1250 cals a day, usually by eating around 1500 and burning around 300
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Age - 38
    Height - 5' 8"
    Current Weight - 134 lbs
    Calories per day - 1200-1300 on a great day
    Calories Burned per day - between 250-400/day 5 days a week minimum

Goals - after a 3 month work-out/diet relaxation period (i.e. my holidays go from Halloween to New Years) I just began training for a Spartan race in August 2013. My workouts includes a mix of P90X routines, Insanity, core work, and now running. My goal is 5-6 times a week (60-90 min per day). I was about 122 lbs in my profile picture (taken 2 years ago). I wouldn't mind getting back there too.

***Calories burned and calories consumed numbers are based on me sticking to my regimen which I'm pretty good about (most days). The exercise is definitely easier than the food consumption. ;)
  • emchip1983
    Options
    age, height, weight (in pounds please), how many calories you eat per day and how many you burn per day. Also please include what your goals are (losing weight, getting toned, gaining weight, etc)

height: 5ft7
    weight at start 173Lbs
    current weight 168 lbs
    calories eaten 1200
    caories burnt between 200- 400
    my goal is to become fitter and healthier, be happy with my self and get to 154lbs
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 280

Calories eaten a day: between 1600 and 1800

Calories burned a day: between 700 and 1000

My goals: to loose weight, be healthy, and look great for a 40 year old.
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    girls, if you are 5'7 or 5'8 or 5'9 or somewhere around there please reply and let me know your age, height, weight (in pounds please), how many calories you eat per day and how many you burn per day. Also please include what your goals are (losing weight, getting toned, gaining weight, etc)

5' 8" Height
    322 SW
    316 CW
    1,867 cal eat
    300 approx burn per day.
    Oops forgot age :blushing: 48
    Goals: Not to feel unhealthy, gross, ugly, embarrassed, ashamed any more :frown:
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Weight: 146ish
    Height: 5'7"
    Cals eaten: Depends-I try to keep it b/t 1700 and 2000
    Burned: around 400 on workout days

My goal is to lose fat not necessarily weight.
  • carolyn0613
    carolyn0613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    Starting weight: 229 lbs.
    Current weight: 207 lbs.
    Weight goal: 160 lbs
    Eating approximately 1900 calories per day
    Exercising 7 days/week for approximately 1 hour. I go out for a brisk walk.
    I try to eat a healthy breakfast, and lunch and then I eat dinner with the family but smaller potions than I used to and probably substitute in a veg like tinned sweetcorn for their potato element. Not been hungering for desserts or sweet things which surprises me as I used to have a very sweet tooth!
  • slrobin88
    slrobin88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Height: 5"8
    SW: 222
    CW: 172
    GW: 155

I like to switch up my calories. For a little while I'll try to net around 1200, then I'll switch it up to between my BMR and my TDEE (which is usually around 1700ish), but currently I'm eating my weight x 12 - 500 (I got this number from Beachbody!). And I always try to eat back SOME calories from exercise. I try to not eat all of them. Also, I try to get 10-12 cups of water a day. I'm a water fiend!

Exercise-wise, I try to burn 300-500 a day. I walk around my building at work on my two breaks a day, then I usually get on the treadmill when I get home and walk at an incline for 30-45 minutes. I also make sure to stretch really well before and after said exercise!

:]
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    SW: 180s in 2006, 140s in 2009
    CW/GW: 120-125
    Calories: 1600-2000
    Exercise calories per day: 300-700 estimated

I'm at my goal weight and working on getting to optimum fitness, whatever that is for me, and whatever weight that is for me. I have the basic body shape I have been aiming for over the past few years. It took forever to get to this new starting point, and I'm in it for life. I've been counting calories for about a year, but only been using the MFP trackers since November. My goal macro everyday is 40/25/35 C/F/P, but it is generally closer to 35/30/35 in practice. I always aim for 130+ grams of protein.

I work out (strength training 3-4x, cardio 5-6x) in some form everyday except Sunday. And sometimes on Sunday, but only fun things that the kids do with me, like go to a theme park, play Wii for a couple hours, or a beach walk to their favorite restaurant, 4 miles round trip.
  • jenniferarnold619
    Options
    Starting weight: 199.8
    Weight: 195.4
    Since January 1....
    calories consumed: around 1580 (suggested by my fitness pal. at the holidays, I got way off track and fear to know how many calories i consumed daily)
    Exercise: about 270 calories per workout. Right now I work out about 2 or 3 times a week. I plan to bump that up in a week or two. I use Slim in 6 produced by beach body or I jog 3 miles (SLOW JOG).

Goal weight is 175, but I set up my goals by small weight goals. right now I am trying to lose 9lbs which was my summer low. Then I will start setting up 5 lb. weight loss goals until I get to 175. It will be a long process due to the fact that I like losing weight gradually because I keep it off better if it is done by subtle changes AND my body likes to build muscle. Already on week two, I am struggling to show a weight loss. I think that is because of my muscles already responding. 175 will make me a bad mama jamma. I currently wear a 14. I cant even imagine what I will look like at 175. Pretty excited!
  • WelshMaid
    Options
    height 5' 7''
    age 43
    weight 153
    initial goal 140
    daily cals 1200
    burn 300cals 5 times a week (well that's the plan)
  • wannabahotmom
    Options
    girls, if you are 5'7 or 5'8 or 5'9 or somewhere around there please reply and let me know your age, height, weight (in pounds please), how many calories you eat per day and how many you burn per day. Also please include what your goals are (losing weight, getting toned, gaining weight, etc)

I am 5'7 and currently weigh 183 pounds.
    31 years old
    1450 calories per day eaten
    500 calories per day burned
    My overall goal weight is 145 pounds but I don't want to just lose the pounds I want to tone up and gain the muscle in place of my fat. I gained a lot of weight with my first baby and didn't take it all off before I had my second baby. Now I have lost ALL of my baby weight from both babies and a couple extra pounds on top of that but my body is NO WHERE near the same because my body composition is soooooo different. I want my nice tone muscle back and my jelly belly gone!
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

Height: 5'7
    Weight: LAST weigh in 142
    Goal Weight: 133(ish)
    Calories eaten: approx 1,600
    Calories burn: between 400 to 600 5x (or more a week)
    Calories to eat according to MFP withouth exercise: 1,200
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

5'8.5"
    41 years old
    136 pounds
    I eat on average 2250 calories a day
    I burn about 500 calories a day
    Goals: Improving my endurance/pace and building a better butt :-)
  • NRLMMeynendonckx
    Options
    5'7
    SW: 178,5
    CW:175,9
    GW: 121,2 - 132,2

in: 1200 -1300 kcal
    out: 150 - 500 kcal
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options

Hey!
    28 years old
    5'8"
    SW 175 lbs
    CW 149 lbs
    GW 145 lbs
    Eat 1450 cals per day (I don't eat back exercise cals M-F but I usually do on the weekends)
    Burn anywhere from 250-600 cals 5-6 days per week.

4 more lbs to goal, then I will focus on fitness goals, reducing body fat %, and maintenance. :)
  • rynzi
    rynzi Posts: 20 Member
    Options

height: 5'7
    CW: 200
    GW: 150ish
    Usually around 1200-1400 (some days more...way more. like today!) :(
    I'm not sure how much I usually burn per day.

I wish to lose 50 pounds and tone some.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    5'8", 28 years old

HW: 258
    CW: 187
    GW: 160ish

Calories eaten daily: 1200-1600 (just depends on hunger, really)
    Calories burned on days I jog: 350-400

My goal on the scale isn't so important as I just want to look healthy. My new year's goal is to be able to do one legitimate pushup. I've NEVER been able to do them, even when I was smaller, younger, and in PE.
  • cjburke12
    cjburke12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Age 50
    5'7
    cw 160
    gw 140 or 145
    calories 1200