Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• melinda3792
    Options
    Married with four kids!! I have four kids!! Michael 20, Ben 13 and twins Tristan and Talise ages 6 You can see them there in my ticker tape <3
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have a 29 year old son & a 12 year old daughter. No more kids for me! Just _tashat...I got tired reading that...lol.
    When do you time for yourself! I mean no disrespect.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Seven here...oldest is 19, youngest is two weeks old (yes, I birthed them all.)
    It's rough when they are all little, but once they start getting older and can help with housework, cooking, and entertaining younger siblings, it's much easier! I actually am able to devote more time to exercise now than when I only had two or three.
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have one daughter who is 3 months old.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    F who is nearly 3 and O who is nearly 5m old.
  • Triinu31
    Triinu31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Two daughters aged 4 and 19 months. Working full time so have been using that as am excuse why no time for gym :)
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids, 2 girls & 1 boy..they are 4 years, 2 1/2 years & 7 months old. I'm a pretty busy stay at home mom. I'm here to finally get this weight off. If anyone would like to add me feel free :)
  • hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    I have a 4 year daughter and 2 year old son
  • breeze_brat
    breeze_brat Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids a son 18 and identical twin daughters 17
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. A boy- who is 6. And two girls -one turns 5 in March and the other will be 2 in April. I thought when the older kids started school I'd have more "me time" but between having to get everything done in the morning before I have to pick up my daughter from preschool in the afternoon...then nap time for the little one and finishing up what I didn't get to in the morning...and then by the time I turn around I gotta go pick up the older one from kindergarten. Then when they get home it's almost dinner. And then after that the whole night is pretty much shot lol ... Whoever said "it gets easier the older they get" was a LIAR !!!!!!!
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    2 boys- ages 11 and 7 - and a husband! He says this time he is with me all the way and wants to lose weight with me. We have even stopped drinking sweet tea - a sin in the south! and my boys are complaining of course.
  • fishing_dad
    Options
    I have 2 daughters. A 4 year old and a 17 month old.
  • courtneysmummy
    courtneysmummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have my daughter who is 6 yrs old.
  • Angeliize
    Options
    I'm a single mom (but with a wonderful boyfriend) with one son. He is 12. He plays travel hockey and that is all on me. Practices and games are a distance. He sleeps in the car as I drive. I teach children with autism- kindergarten through second. I started making time for myself 2 years ago and I wish I did it sooner! My son will always come first but when there is a nice balance between your children's needs and your own then things seem to flow better. (That didn't come out the way I wanted but you get the point. lol)
  • Nursey318
    Nursey318 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Three. 2 boys, 1 girl all grown. My baby is 19
  • Backtogood80
    Options
    I have two - a 6 year old son and a 12 year old daughter. I work doing in home child care which is one of those 12 hour a day kind of jobs. It's amazing how you can be SO busy as a parent yet so sedentary all at once. The driving them all over (sedentary most of the time), the fact that there is little time to do things..it all adds up. With five kids I can't imagine!
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    3 kids. 2 boys then our lil girl. Ages 9, 5, 2. We've had loses but won't go into that!
    I betcha can't guess my kids names!
    Love ya Ellie
  • DellaEchevarria
    DellaEchevarria Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5 kiddos. Three girls ages 13, 11 & 10. Two boys aged 8yrs & 20month. :smooched: I know the meaning of busy. Lol
  • hamilton040
    hamilton040 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids 2 sons aged 5yrs and 6yrs And 2 daughters 7yrs and 10months.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    we have 8 kids 2 girls (18, 7) and 6 boys (13, 12, 11, 9, 4, 1). I homeschool all except the oldest and youngest. The oldest is in doing college. We run a small farm so there is plenty to keep us all busy!

I notice there are quite a few people with big families. I started a group on here that is called Big Families Rock. If anyone is interested please join. It isn't very active yet but I hope it will help us all with menu planning for large families and give us a place to talk about things that pertain to large families.