Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have 4 sweet babies <3 My oldest and only son just turned 3yrs old this past december. My second Lainey, was stillborn at 23wks, my third, Evelyn, was stillborn at 32wks, and my youngest daughter is almost 5 months old <3 Hubs and I want to have a few more but I've been pregnant every year for the past 4 years so I REALLY need a break. Not to mention pregnancy isnt a walk in the park for me in the slightest.
  • leshiahickman
    Options
    I have two girls, ages 16 and 12. Talk about drama, drama, drama....can they get a college scholarship for that? lol
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, ages 4 and a half and 17 months... I'm a stay at home mom and there still isn't enough hours in the day, I couldn't imagine doing all you do!!!!
  • gwenhicks
    Options
    four kids one in college 21, graduate in Dec 2013 9,5,and 4 oh lol do I include my hubby as well I have 3 girls and one boy the boy is the one in college.
  • Stephy2469
    Stephy2469 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 3 children, 4-boy, 2-boy, and 1-girl. It`s not always easy but I'm pretty sure it won't get any easier with school and all the activities they'll want to do!
  • belizsera
    belizsera Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    One son who is 22 and blessed with the ability to eat whatever and still look like a twig. He does walk/ bike to work up and down hills which can't hurt. I
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. 17 girl, 15 girl, and 13 boy. My oldest is getting ready to graduate high school this year. I also have a little doggie and a husband LOL.
  • gwenhicks
    Options
    My name is Gwen and I decided it is time for a change I need to be a better example for the girls, I am a at home mom (hard work I tell you). My day consist of transporting the girls to school and other events they attend so I am finding that I have to keep alot of health food in my car or other wise I cheat, this is my second week I haven't lost one stinky pound very disappointing, not going to quit.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have 3 daughters, ages 7, 5 and the youngest will be 3 on the 22nd.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Even though it gets crazy with the schedules I enjoy it. I have also been working to carve out me time- working out, going to lunch with my friends and couponing (or as my husband calls it "wandering around the Wal-Mart for 3 hours), he just hasn't figured out that I do that on purpose!

and for us, 2 was perfect, one of each was icing on the cake!
    [/quote]

Husbands..they never understand..lol
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 4.

3 boys aged 13, 11 and 4
    1 girl aged 8

I love your tracker picture...feel free to add me
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    My name is Gwen and I decided it is time for a change I need to be a better example for the girls, I am a at home mom (hard work I tell you). My day consist of transporting the girls to school and other events they attend so I am finding that I have to keep alot of health food in my car or other wise I cheat, this is my second week I haven't lost one stinky pound very disappointing, not going to quit.

Too soon to quit Gwen..give it sometime..it will happen...feel free to add me
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 3 daughters, ages 7, 5 and the youngest will be 3 on the 22nd.

Bless your heart..3daughters..girls are little women
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. 17 girl, 15 girl, and 13 boy. My oldest is getting ready to graduate high school this year. I also have a little doggie and a husband LOL.

Lol..a little doggie and a husband...lol
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    four kids one in college 21, graduate in Dec 2013 9,5,and 4 oh lol do I include my hubby as well I have 3 girls and one boy the boy is the one in college.

The husbands..Lol how can we forget them
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 4 kids..Boy 18, rest girls..16, 4 (5 in May), and 3. Thought patients came with age...no..no..my first set was much easier. I assume its because I was much younger.

More entergy when we young.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Three. 2 boys, 1 girl all grown. My baby is 19

All grown..so you have lots and lots of free time..feel free to add me
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have a 4 year daughter and 2 year old son

One of each..enjoy them now
  • ink_adikt
    Options
    I have 2 children, both girls; Lily age 6 & Emma age 5.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    5 kiddos. Three girls ages 13, 11 & 10. Two boys aged 8yrs & 20month. :smooched: I know the meaning of busy. Lol

Hey now welcome to the Happy 5 club