Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have 3 ( 4 if you count my husband lol) a 15 yr old girl, 13 yr old boy and a 6 yr old girl. Life with teenagers involves a lot of drama lol
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids 2 sons aged 5yrs and 6yrs And 2 daughters 7yrs and 10months.

Beautiful kids..
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 3 ( 4 if you count my husband lol) a 15 yr old girl, 13 yr old boy and a 6 yr old girl. Life with teenagers involves a lot of drama lol

Drama oh boy!! And always count the husbands..lol
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have one girl, Arya (are e uh) she is 18 months :)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have a 29 year old son & a 12 year old daughter. No more kids for me! Just _tashat...I got tired reading that...lol.
    When do you time for yourself! I mean no disrespect.

None taken..my time is when. I'm sleeping. Lol..feel free to add me
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Four.... ages 8,5,3 and almost 2. One is adopted and has some affects from his pre-natal environment. The last two days included an unplanned trip to the doctors office (had to take all four) and an unplanned trip to the vets office (had to take all four again). These are the out of control days I dont love, but otherwise wouldnt trade it!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have one girl, Arya (are e uh) she is 18 months :)

Are e uh...I like that
  • tanersmama
    Options
    Hi. Just started my journey today. Next month I will have been married for 15 years. We have 4 kids: Chris (21), Caleb (18), Taner (14), and AbbieLyn (10). The 2 oldest are my "step"sons. We also have 3 grandsons and another due next month. I just became a LPN in June and will be starting the LPN to RN Bridge program on Monday! I HAVE TO LOSS THIS WEIGHT!!!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Four.... ages 8,5,3 and almost 2. One is adopted and has some affects from his pre-natal environment. The last two days included an unplanned trip to the doctors office (had to take all four) and an unplanned trip to the vets office (had to take all four again). These are the out of control days I dont love, but otherwise wouldnt trade it!

I can relate..was sitting in the e.r. on Christmas Day..2 days later sitting in the vet. 3 days later fell at the movies back in the e.r. now on crutches.. lol
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Hi. Just started my journey today. Next month I will have been married for 15 years. We have 4 kids: Chris (21), Caleb (18), Taner (14), and AbbieLyn (10). The 2 oldest are my "step"sons. We also have 3 grandsons and another due next month. I just became a LPN in June and will be starting the LPN to RN Bridge program on Monday! I HAVE TO LOSS THIS WEIGHT!!!

We are all trying to lose...feel free to add me as a friend
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 3 kids, 2 girls & 1 boy..they are 4 years, 2 1/2 years & 7 months old. I'm a pretty busy stay at home mom. I'm here to finally get this weight off. If anyone would like to add me feel free :)

Your babies are beautiful
  • rst12267
    rst12267 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you in the parenting craziness. I work full-time as a high school teacher and am the mom of 4: 15, 14, 4 and 1. Yes, the last 2 were very surprising additions given the fact that I'm 45 now. Since my older girls are in high school, there are so many activities to take them to and from. Me time surely does get pushed aside. I've finally carved out some exercise time for me before the sun comes up and all the madness of the day starts in earnest. I, like you, have to resort to fast food from time to time just to get dinner on the table. Bad habit, but sometimes all I can do to keep sane!

Good luck in your healthy journey!
  • DramaKellee
    DramaKellee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Married with 2 kids spaced 11 years apart. Daughter is 20 -- son is 9. So it is like I have 2 only children and my son has two Moms. Now these are just our "bio kids." haha -- I am married to a high school football / soccer coach and I teach high school drama. We also sponsor the Fellowship of Christian Athletes at our school. So we really have around oh let's see LOTS of kids we are raising. Our house is always full and we LOVE it!! Both of our kids have been raised in a field house and on the edge of the stage with tons of big brothers and sisters. We spend alot of time running around to support various kids in all their endeavors. Always on the run but the rewards are more than we could ever express.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I'm right there with you in the parenting craziness. I work full-time as a high school teacher and am the mom of 4: 15, 14, 4 and 1. Yes, the last 2 were very surprising additions given the fact that I'm 45 now. Since my older girls are in high school, there are so many activities to take them to and from. Me time surely does get pushed aside. I've finally carved out some exercise time for me before the sun comes up and all the madness of the day starts in earnest. I, like you, have to resort to fast food from time to time just to get dinner on the table. Bad habit, but sometimes all I can do to keep sane!

Good luck in your healthy journey!

Thanks...Lol..feel free to add me
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Married with 2 kids spaced 11 years apart. Daughter is 20 -- son is 9. So it is like I have 2 only children and my son has two Moms. Now these are just our "bio kids." haha -- I am married to a high school football / soccer coach and I teach high school drama. We also sponsor the Fellowship of Christian Athletes at our school. So we really have around oh let's see LOTS of kids we are raising. Our house is always full and we LOVE it!! Both of our kids have been raised in a field house and on the edge of the stage with tons of big brothers and sisters. We spend alot of time running around to support various kids in all their endeavors. Always on the run but the rewards are more than we could ever express.

Absolutely agree!!! Priceless moments
  • kymmiestokes
    Options
    I have one daughter, she is ten years old. She is my mini me for sure! lol
  • hollylonzo
    Options
    I have three kids. 7,10 and 12. All boys. I would have liked to have a girl in there somewhere but no such luck. lol. Boys are fun though.
  • kelzjarvis
    Options
    I have 2 children :smooched:

One daughter , she is 8 yrs old. And One son , He is 5 yrs.
    They both have disabilities, my son has Autism.. As you can expect life is pretty busy.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have one daughter, she is ten years old. She is my mini me for sure! lol

Yes I can believe the mini me part..both my 2 daughters are just like me..sassy..lol feel free to add me
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 2 children :smooched:

One daughter , she is 8 yrs old. And One son , He is 5 yrs.
    They both have disabilities, my son has Autism.. As you can expect life is pretty busy.

I know what you're going through