Supernatural (the tv show)?

Options

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been to a Supernatural Convention?

I'm hoping to go to the one in Chicago this October :heart:

THERE ARE SUPERNATURAL CONVENTIONS!!!!!????
    WHERE CAN I FIND THIS INFORMATION!?!

http://www.creationent.com/calendar.htm

Warning, they can be VERY $$ but if you can do it once, I'd probably recommend it just from what I've seen posted about them!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    tumblr_m9ir18YX6A1ruqp9ro1_500.gif

loved it

grrr edit

MY FAV
  • ChecktheRhyme
    ChecktheRhyme Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started watching a few months back but I stopped because other shows got my attention. I just recently picked it up again. I'm on the clown episode of the 2nd season (I think?).

By the way, best Supernatural .gif ever.

tumblr_lmsnrd1iia1qcsjxo.gif
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I like Sam more as a character because I think Dean is really one-sided. From a writing perspective there just seems to be so much more you can do with Sam given his personality type and his background with his powers (despite the fact that he hasn't used them in years)

Castiel says in one of the later episodes in season 6 to Sam, something along the lines of "you seem troubled, normally I ignore it because its such a big aspect of your personality"

I actually much prefer how Sam's character has developed, especially after the whole no soul thing. Now he's not so soft and soppy and has more of an edge to him. I have totally changed to Team Sam........................obviously if the day ever came I would never say no to Dean
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I like Sam more as a character because I think Dean is really one-sided. From a writing perspective there just seems to be so much more you can do with Sam given his personality type and his background with his powers (despite the fact that he hasn't used them in years)

Castiel says in one of the later episodes in season 6 to Sam, something along the lines of "you seem troubled, normally I ignore it because its such a big aspect of your personality"

I actually much prefer how Sam's character has developed, especially after the whole no soul thing. Now he's not so soft and soppy and has more of an edge to him. I have totally changed to Team Sam........................obviously if the day ever came I would never say no to Dean

I'm actually kind of annoyed that Dean never really "Gained" anything from being in Hell or Purgatory. I mean yeah, he gained some torture skills but come on!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9ir18YX6A1ruqp9ro1_500.gif

loved it

grrr edit

i love that they feed the slashers!
  • Libby81
    Options

I'm actually kind of annoyed that Dean never really "Gained" anything from being in Hell or Purgatory. I mean yeah, he gained some torture skills but come on!

They're meeting each other in the middle personality wise as the seasons go on, Dean is getting softer and Sam harder. I totally agree Sam got the better hell deal
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Oh and don't even get me started on the Sam Flashbacks this season. UGH.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm an angel of the Lord.

I :heart: YOU

LOL

Aha I :heart: you too :D
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Google Fandom Wank.

Find the articles about Supernatural.

Be amused by the craziness that is Supernatural fandom. :) This is my gift to all of you.
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    waiting for it to be on telly in the UK is torture - just want to see how the new season starts! - I can't pick between Sam n Dean (or Castiel) - but yeah of course eye of the tiger is one of the best telly moments ever - epic :)

I know a few people have said that it has gone downhill the last few seasons, and yeah it was supposed to finish ages ago - but I don't care, I will watch it fervently and I will be gutted when it does finally wrap up.
  • maab_connor
    Options
    waiting for it to be on telly in the UK is torture - just want to see how the new season starts! - I can't pick between Sam n Dean (or Castiel) - but yeah of course eye of the tiger is one of the best telly moments ever - epic :)

I know a few people have said that it has gone downhill the last few seasons, and yeah it was supposed to finish ages ago - but I don't care, I will watch it fervently and I will be gutted when it does finally wrap up.

THIS
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I agree! I've enjoyed Season 7 and the current Season!
  • maab_connor
    Options
    WARNING: this picture may cause pregnancy

j2inglasses.jpg
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

j2inglasses.jpg

tumblr_m7aiwpzjK51rziwwco1_500.gif
  • maab_connor
    Options

j2inglasses.jpg

tumblr_m7aiwpzjK51rziwwco1_500.gif

bwahahahahah. i love that gif!!!
  • tmfrater77
    tmfrater77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! Love both the Winchester boys!!!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I'm just going to leave this here....

tumblr_mfyyktbcIG1rmikygo1_500.gif
  • maab_connor
    Options
    oohmisha_zps85a7aff4.jpg
  • Libby81
    Options