Supernatural (the tv show)?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! i am... did u know there both married? sam married his co start on the show lol and dean married some red head.... anyways... i havent watched the last 2 seasons though... sad ...i cant wait though.... i like dean better because his personality... but i love bobby lol he is so cool..... ima get off this thread so it doesnt get ruined for me :)

Jared married Genevieve Cortese who played Ruby 2.0. Jensen married Danneel Harris, whom he met filming the epic film Ten Inch Hero. They just announced that they're having a baby, too, which is so adorable. And, so he isn't excluded, Misha married his childhood sweetheart, Vicki Vantoch, author of The Threesome Handbook, which taught us all that Misha is not straight and is happily polyamorous. (Meaning, I still stand a chance! lol)

REALLY!?! I didn't know that about Misha. There is hope! Also his wife must be frickin' awesome.
    Has anyone else seen Ten Inch Hero? I feel that it is the perfect opportunity for the most epic of crossovers. Based purely on the actors and their connections with other shows/movies a crossover could include: Supernatural (obviously), Boondock Saints, AND the Walking Dead (which I haven't seen). The best part is that the timelines fit pretty well even if Boondock Saints 2 has to be ignored.

Vicki IS frickin' awesome. Did you see the pictures of their second wedding when they renewed their vows? Vicki was in a tux, Misha was in a wedding dress. Vicki's bouquet was phallic shaped vegetables. I have nothing but love for them as a couple.
    Ten Inch Hero is one of my favourite films. I'm reading a fanfic right now in which Dean is somewhat like Priestly in that he's tattooed, pierced and awesome, and is a tattooist. It's a great fic.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mghmpzhb8A1qmedouo1_500.gif

So this gif from an upcoming episode has been floating around Tumblr. I *think* it's going to be from the LARPing episode because it looks like Dean is rocking a costume and I remember reading that we'd see costumes in that episode.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mghmpzhb8A1qmedouo1_500.gif

So this gif from an upcoming episode has been floating around Tumblr. I *think* it's going to be from the LARPing episode because it looks like Dean is rocking a costume and I remember reading that we'd see costumes in that episode.

SO EXCITED! "LARP and the real girl" is gonna have Charlie back and ASDGHFGN I freakin' love Felicia Day I'm so excited that she's gonna be back in it!!
  • Tarapritchett
    Tarapritchett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    BEST. THREAD. EVAR.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    It's back this week you guys!!!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    LOVE it!! I honestly thought I was the only one on earth!!!!
  • korn_49
    Options
    OH MY GOD!!!
    I love supernatural SO much! :love:

..I just want to add you ALL