Libido?

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah. And it's a bit of an issue being single.

I can imagine...pretty tough with the kiddos too. Not only lack of privacy, but my toddler is definitely in the I want mommy all of the time stage and the infant...well...pretty much reliant on mommy. That kind of leaves me hangin' a little and my wife is usually dog tired by the end of the day.

So.... Catch her in the morning :D
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Everytime after I workout , it goes through the roof.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Yes! The biggest problem though is that "morning wood" has become "morning steel" and is damn near painful.. and no one around to umm.. lend a helping hand.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    My libido has always been on the high side of things, but there have been a few other benefits that have come from losing weight and strength training.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Not so awesome when you're single :grumble:
  • KSwatek
    KSwatek Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ^^Amen.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    love how it makes me feel. so does the hubz!!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Working out increases production of testosterone, which raises your libido. It's exactly what should be happening. --Science.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    THROUGH THE ROOF
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.

Like.
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes! The biggest problem though is that "morning wood" has become "morning steel" and is damn near painful.. and no one around to umm.. lend a helping hand.

^^ bahaha! Good luck with that.
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. :D But we have the Bubba and toddler issue also, coupled with a hubby who works weird hrs . :-/ Can become challenging... lol.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Working out increases production of testosterone, which raises your libido. It's exactly what should be happening. --Science.

QFT
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    My libido is the same as always. But since I got into shape the libido of the women near me has increased. Transference Property? Or magic?
  • IronGirlShae
    IronGirlShae Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Confidence, endorphins and a lot better blood flow going everywhere. Lack of proper circulation can be a problem for libido, so getting the blood pumping and clearing out plaque in the veins should have a positive effect.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    I am being serious here...anyone's libido go through the roof when they started losing weight and re-gaining their fitness? Mine wasn't too shabby to begin with, but I think my wife may be running scared these days.
    Not uncommon for a sedentary overweight male to have a boost. Test was dormant and now at higher levels.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Actually, I've found that while losing weight my libido goes down.

I heard (on tv, in no way reputable so this could be wrong) that when the body is "starving" / you're eating at a calorie deficit, the body begins to shut down reproductive systems because if you can't locate enough food to feed yourself, you obviously can't provide food for a fetus/child. Hearing that made me connect the dots between my lowered libido & my weight loss, before I was sure it had to be caused by something else but wasn't sure what!
  • GanjaBall
    GanjaBall Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG yes!!!
  • m13sam2012
    Options

bahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!! lololol!!! :smokin:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Good time to get that forearm workout..

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition