Libido?

Options

Replies

• Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    I meant the sex. Not the lifting.

Most people go the gym so they could have more sex...I'm just the opposite. To me sex is a tranquilizer I have at the end of the day to help me sleep and relax... so I can lift harder the next day!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options

Most people go the gym so they could have more sex...I'm just the opposite. To me sex is a tranquilizer I have at the end of the day to help me sleep and relax... so I can lift harder the next day!

Haha.. at times I use it the same way, but there are sexual encounters that have that transcendent quality too- a connection of mind and body that's difficult, if not impossible, to replicate... I love anything that encompasses both (which is another reason I love lifting). Don't discount it's value..
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Yes, there deos seem to be a positive correlation between my finess level and libido.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Lol I've been experiencing this. Thank goodness the hubs works out too! ;)
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I really hopes this happens soon...it is non-existent at the moment due to antidepressants
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ooohhhhhhhhhHOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhh! Now i see why one of my MFP friends PM'd me this question. thought he was creepin.
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree, there is a positive correlation between my finess level and libido. Now that my core muscles are stronger than ever..........
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Wait I found that my guys libido has decreased with weight loss. I mean he's got a woman sitting next to him right now that would do so many dirty things and all he wants to do is play mine craft! I think you guys are lying your libido decreases with weight loss.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

This seems to be pretty typical. Pass out right afterwards wham bam no thank you ma'am
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Haven't noticed a change.. I am more frisky post-TOM and frisky in general to begin with. I think losing fat has given me more confidence for sure though!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    To all of you who are getting regularly sexed...YOU SUCK!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options

This seems to be pretty typical. Pass out right afterwards wham bam no thank you ma'am

Women do this too :laugh: Myself included.. so horrible :laugh: :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Only if you take it into your own hands or he/she isnt a dud...sigh :sad:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options

I'm just tired especially when I've worked out, chased after kids most of the day, had a quickie then had sex again before bed. Good thing I workout or I would NEVER have the energy to keep up :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    Options

I'm just tired especially when I've worked out, chased after kids most of the day, had a quickie then had sex again before bed. Good thing I workout or I would NEVER have the energy to keep up :laugh:

Get a quickie in there too...dont you see this look of jealousy burning through you. Oh sure the only time he stays up to 1am is to play MineCraft video game. BTW thats my guy the extreme video game player
  • leska1216
    Options
    Not so awesome when you're single :grumble:

Or when your BF lives 2.5 hrs away and you only see him every 2 weeks.

He doesn't work out much but his is very high, very very high. Hmmm, wonder what would it be like if he worked out?
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Sooooooooo high :blushing:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options

Get a quickie in there too...dont you see this look of jealousy burning through you. Oh sure the only time he stays up to 1am is to play MineCraft video game. BTW thats my guy the extreme video game player

Oh my.. yes, my ex was just like that! lol
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Not so awesome when you're single :grumble:

Or when your BF lives 2.5 hrs away and you only see him every 2 weeks.

He doesn't work out much but his is very high, very very high. Hmmm, wonder what would it be like if he worked out?

Must make the sex and time spent together so much sweeter. Being around someone 24/7/365 ain't what its cracked up to be some days :laugh:
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    It is not wham bam thank you mamm if both of the people work so hard they have to sleep right afterwords. Effort.....effort......effort..