Libido?

Options

Replies

• xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    I don't have any unfortunately. I'm not taking anything and i'm running 5 days a week. The exercise thing definitely isn't working for me
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I think my libido ran away. Just not on it these days. Literally.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I need to send the kids to grandma's for the weekend...or longer I think.

Thankfully my daughter is dead to the world once she hits the pillow :)
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Mine has always been pretty high ... I'm only 20 so. But with losing weight, its pretty much going through the roof. My fiance works 12hr rotating shifts and is always dead tired so I'm kinda driving him nuts with it. Oops. Hoping he will end up with a really high libido soon. :wink:
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I noticed a big surge in friskiness when I lost 30 lbs back in '11... too bad I gradually gained it back :/
    I think for me it was about confidence. I thought I looked great and that made me feel more confident and carry myself differently, which in turn made me look even better and so on and so on.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    I agree. Since i started working out and getting fit I am permanently horny but at least i now i always have something to hang my coat on. :)

33141513.png
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    To all of you who are getting regularly sexed...YOU SUCK!

Agreed!!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Word. MFP 0rgy?
  • myersmomma
    myersmomma Posts: 303
    Options
    I agree. Since i started working out and getting fit I am permanently horny but at least i now i always have something to hang my coat on. :)

33141513.png

Love it!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    My libido has skyrocketed since I have lost weight my only problem is that no one wants to share in that happiness with me.
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    For me it has been like "When Stella Got Her Groove Back". I went from no confidence and no sex life to a sex craving cougar that always has time for that!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Nice....
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    Workout days... Watch out!!!.. Which means every dang day!! :)
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    yessss...good but sometimes frustrating.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I am left climbing the walls most days. I have to work out in the morning AND go for a run at night if it gets particularly bad otherwise I can't even sleep at night. It's INSANE.
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Mine has never been low, my uh yeah. I feel so much more energized, so much more confident. And on gym days it's even worse. My husband doesn't seem to mind though, not at all. The only downside, we have a 17 month who doesn't at least 70% of the interupts it some how. It could be 3 in the morning and he'll randomly start crying. Sometimes it's hard to get it in and then it'l all pent up :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • MsipiGRITS
    MsipiGRITS Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yes... And as a previously tired mommy with teeny ones, I can say with confidence that the more you do to help, the less tired she will be and the more energy she will have for umm.... other things... That AND hiring a babysitter from time to time.... LOL Happy chasing!! ;o)
  • JT_Taylor_99
    Options
    I can definately say "YES" to this. I am glad to see it is a common trend amongst other awesome MFPers!!!!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    you will have to make her want you more. sounds like she's too busy to exercise, so it'll cost you...

ship the kids off to grandma/grandpas for the weekend and send her to a spa/salon for the day. surprise her with gift(s). make a week of dropping hints/compliments, then take her away to a staycation at a hotel in your area. maybe try catching her off-guard with a comment or suggestion that cannot immediately be acted upon--give her something to think about for a while.

make it known how much you appreciate her. for reals. that ought to do it... (I speak only from the experience of a
    woman who, if it were ME working my *kitten* off all day wranging two babies, and my hubby showered me with praise and attention--and genuinely meant it--wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him.)

good luck!

:flowerforyou:
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My husbands has jumped thru the roof :smokin: as I have lost the weight :laugh: