Things That Really Annoy You!

Options

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    No courtesy flush in a public restroom - if you are going all Jeff Daniels, give a courtesy flush. Damn.
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    The rank nastiness that comes from my dog's butt as he lays on the floor under my feet while I play on the computer.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    People who walk down the street, see something interesting at the window and STOP TO TAKE A LOOK.
  • pinkstay
    Options
    The gross lack of proper grammar these days, including but not limited to the correct use of their, there, and they're! It also drives me crazy trying to decipher a status update that has been written in "ghetto" and not a proper language... people!
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers in general
    Drivers who don't indicate
    People with bad grammar
    People on their phone while driving
    People who don't listen to you
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    No checkouts being open at the supermarket when i go late at night and having to use those stupid self service things.
    Unexpected item in bagging area warning at said self service checkouts.
    No money in cash machines.
    No wifi at work because they locked it.
    People with no manners.
    People who spell tings lyk dis.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Right now it's the fact that they're doing a global update of our computer systems, which is causing my work to take at least 10 times longer that it normally does.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    People who are rude to waiters/retail workers etc. Used to work as a waitress and some people seem to get a kick out of being D-bags
    People who disrespect cops- work with them now and their jobs are hard enough
    Ridiculously cold air conditioning in stores/on buses etc
    The word "addicting"
    Losing my hairbrush. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!?
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    People who sneeze on the underground train and then use the same hand to hold the bars. yuk
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    The overdosing prozac laughing hyena lady at work... that laughs all day at nothing and does funny voices ... apparently they are funny because she laughs at them. "oh look I dropped my pencil...BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" It's an open office you idiot and I have a difficult time trying to focus on my work or hear my co-workers because of the amount of noise pollution seeping out of your mouth!!

Why are shock collars forbidden in the work place??
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Liars
  • Bane_
    Bane_ Posts: 522
    Options
    Bunnies.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    People who say they are addicted to certain food or drink.
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    People who complain about things they have no control over
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hate people that make promises and don't follow through on them and act stupid when confronted on it
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It really annoys me when I'm driving and I come to a crosswalk and the people run out into the crosswalk, look right at me, then stop running and walk insanely slow just as they are crossing my lane. Why? I don't get it. Usually I'm waiting for them to clear so I can turn right. It just bugs me lol

Being a pedestrian, I ALWAYS slow down at the drivers who are turning because half the time, they don't see people in the crosswalk. I've almost been hit MULTIPLE times by people that just try to zoom through the right on red. I know the cars going straight have to stop, but the ones turning right- while supposed to, half the time they do not. It might annoy them, but I don't care. I'd rather annoy someone than get hit and wind up the in hospital. Then they'd probably be whining about how I should have slowed down and looked.

What annoys ME are co-workers that claim to do ALL this work while actually doing absolutely NOTHING.
  • tayagrp
    tayagrp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    EXCUSES!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    It annoys me that people don't know that annoy doesn't mean hate.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    "Friends" or "friends of friends" on MFP who if you say something that is YOUR OPINION, they come along and correct you on how you shouldn't have that opinion.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    "Amazing!" "That was so amazing!" "You are amazing!" "It tasted so amazing!" There are other objectives out there..... it's amazing that "amazing" is so "amazingly" popular!