Options

Replies

• purrywinkle
    Options
    not everyone can be curvy...
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Her "results" also look like she's had a bit of help from a plastic surgeon!
    Muscled like my other half...

sprogress.jpg

Wow. Incredible. What dedication she must have.

13 days into her diet - she listened incredibly well as I helped her bulk to add muscle and now dieting how I instruct to the exact word. He results are definitely due to pure dedication and unwavering effort.
    [/quote]
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i do not want to be skinny .. heatlhy with curves and muscle tone .
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Her "results" also look like she's had a bit of help from a plastic surgeon!
    Muscled like my other half...

sprogress.jpg

Wow. Incredible. What dedication she must have.

13 days into her diet - she listened incredibly well as I helped her bulk to add muscle and now dieting how I instruct to the exact word. He results are definitely due to pure dedication and unwavering effort.
    [/quote]

Her breasts are hers and what she did or didn't do to attain them is quite frankly none of your or anyones business. However her muscles, definition and build come from hard work and dedication.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    lol all this thread proves is that everyone has a different definition of what "skinny" and "curvy" is.
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    283304632779084974_6m2KFBn5_f_zpsa36d918b.jpg

This girls is why we work out and build muscles (which makes us curvy). Only dieting and getting "skinny" is just not enough.

I find the butt on the right disturbing...

No amount of weights would make my *kitten* or waist look like that. Thank God!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

This girls is why we work out and build muscles (which makes us curvy). Only dieting and getting "skinny" is just not enough.

I find body shaming disturbing. My *kitten* looks much more like the one on the right than the one on the left and I couldn't be happier about it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I find body shaming disturbing. My *kitten* looks much more like the one on the right than the one on the left and I couldn't be happier about it.
    I can understand not having that as a goal. I suppose. But I can't understand in what way it's "disturbing." It's a shapely rear. It's not like it's growing tentacles.

(And the one on the left probably would look better in a different bathing suit cut.)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

ditto. there's not as drastic a difference between my waist and width of my toosh but it's rather bubbly!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I would rather be curvy
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I can understand not having that as a goal. I suppose. But I can't understand in what way it's "disturbing." It's a shapely rear. It's not like it's growing tentacles.

(And the one on the left probably would look better in a different bathing suit cut.)

And if she posed the same way as the woman on the right, who to me seems to be a little bent over with her toosh popped out instead of just standing there. As a matter of fact, I'm guessing poor lady on the left didn't realize some creeper was taking a picture of her bum, and the woman on the right was posing for the picture of her bum.
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    """"HEALTHY"""
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You can be skinny and curvy. I am a true hourglass shape but I am not heavy, I am skinny. I have normal BMI, bust 39, waist 28 hips 39. Curvy doesn't equal fat. If you are overweight, obese, whatever it may be, this does not automaticly make you curvy. Stay true to your body shape (apple 14%, hourglass 8%, pear 20% and banana 46%) it might be hard to know what your shape is when you are heavy but try to remember what your skinniest body looked like and judge how your body is shaped.

Also I hate it when people say they are hourglassed and they are far far from, drives me bat crazy. Hourglass is only 8% of the population and you must have equal bust and hip size (at least within an inch or two), then have a waist that is at least 10 inches smaller minimum.
  • hoosierlad
    hoosierlad Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    As a part-pig man, I like both. I use to be hung up on skinny, but then I was introduced to curvy so now I like both. However, over the years, I learned that neither have to do with Sexy. Sexy is something you exude, or don't, regardless of size and / or shape. Can simply be attitude, intelligence, ....it is just something someone exudes or doesn't . Sorry, prob got off the subject and prob didn't want a part-pig man's opinion.
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    I don't think I CAN be skinny. When I gain weight it goes to hips, butt, and breasts. No matter what I do I have that hour-glass shape. Men seem to love it.... so I guess I love it too. lol
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The only people I've ever encountered that refer to themselves as "curvy" are people who aren't comfortable with facing the reality that they're overweight.

Well, that is a broad generalization that is untrue.
    I can see where 'some' people might be confused as to what 'curvy' is. I am skinny and curvy because I define curvy as hourglassed. I am not overweight by any means but I still claim that I am curvy. B-39 W-28 H-39 still working on my abs, I want to hit 26 waist. So to say that all people who call themselves curvy are fat...is totally false.
  • rml_16
    Options

And if she posed the same way as the woman on the right, who to me seems to be a little bent over with her toosh popped out instead of just standing there. As a matter of fact, I'm guessing poor lady on the left didn't realize some creeper was taking a picture of her bum, and the woman on the right was posing for the picture of her bum.

Probably.

Either way, as I pointed out earlier, totally and completely different bone structure. The one on the left could never look like the one on the right, or vice versa. One has wide hips with a smaller waist, one doesn't.
  • kw0205
    kw0205 Posts: 62
    Options
    Very true :-) I want to be fit, healthy, flatter tummy, and no muffin top. And so it will be :-)
    If you want a different body type, you should find new parents.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Also I hate it when people say they are hourglassed and they are far far from, drives me bat crazy. Hourglass is only 8% of the population and you must have equal bust and hip size (at least within an inch or two), then have a waist that is at least 10 inches smaller minimum.
    THIS! lol

I see women post stats like 35-30-35 and claim hourglass. No, you're not.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    The only people I've ever encountered that refer to themselves as "curvy" are people who aren't comfortable with facing the reality that they're overweight.

I don't agree with this at all! I'm not overweight anymore but I'm still curvy. (and I like it that way!!)