What have you lost since Jan01/01/13

Options
I am down 4lbs since Jan01/01/13 and 4 inches. What about you?
I just joined on this date also and I am new to MFP and looking for new friends to add me as a friend to motivate and support each other. :smile:

Replies

• DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Havent weighed myself since then, but i have dropped a pant size, =]
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great work! A pant size is great!
  • jo0213
    jo0213 Posts: 7
    Options
    Just getting started. Lost 9 lbs. However, I always loose about 10 the first week and maybe 2 each week following.

I'm watching EVERYTHING more closely this time, hoping for a life change, rather than just a "diet".
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    my mind
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    my mind

This and 3lbs... which may very well have been what my mind weighed...
  • Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP this year, and I lost 4lbs already. at least 40lb more to go!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    5 lbs and about 6 inches
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    5.8 lbs. I lost some size around my thighs and calfs, because my pants are baggy this week. Yay!
  • wannabtight
    Options
    Excellent work everybody!!!
  • wannabtight
    Options
    I am down 4lbs since Jan01/01/13 and 4 inches. What about you?
    I just joined on this date also and I am new to MFP and looking for new friends to add me as a friend to motivate and support each other. :smile:
    I am officially down 5 on the two week mark! yay!:smile:
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    only 2 pounds. But I already gained it back.
  • wannabtight
    Options
    only 2 pounds. But I already gained it back.
    Could just be water or waste build up.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Maybe a pound and a half but I've lost 90.5 lbs since Jan01/01/12 I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal and it will come off. I'll be super happy if I manage it by March 13th but I'll settle for by Memorial Day..
  • KimberleyMooreEde
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Well done, and if you are determined enough to get this far, you should have no problem making it by end of March!
  • pikachuFL
    pikachuFL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wish I had weighed myself at the beginning of the year. I hadn't planned to start losing weight ahead of time (it wasn't a New Year's resolution) but sometime between Christmas and New Year's celebrations, I decided I was ready to jump on the weight-loss/healthy-living bandwagon again. I was just going to stop drinking soft drinks, avoid fast food, eat more fruits and vegetables, and exercise, but after finding this site, I started tracking calories. Then I dug my scale out and did my first weigh-in a week ago. I've lost 3.8 pounds since then.
  • ccostagliola
    ccostagliola Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan. 4 and so far have lost 7 pounds.
  • pikachuFL
    pikachuFL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Maybe a pound and a half but I've lost 90.5 lbs since Jan01/01/12 I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal and it will come off. I'll be super happy if I manage it by March 13th but I'll settle for by Memorial Day..
    I wish I could "like" this post, as we do on Facebook. That's really impressive! Congratulations on your success. I can only hope to follow in your footsteps and someday be that close to my goal, too!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    5LBS
  • StVal
    StVal Posts: 91
    Options
    I started on 1/6/13 and I've lost 8 lbs.
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ive lost 8 pounds since the 1st