What have you lost since Jan01/01/13

Options

Replies

• tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i have lost 15 on here as of jan 1st. but i was sick a few days prior and actually lost 20 total.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    3 lbs
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    zilch lost..gain 600 grams...
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    7.8 pounds since 1/1/13. Had surgery on 10/31/12 and promised myself I would not gain more weight. Shocked when I stepped on scale and had lost 10. So I got serious and joined MFP 12/11/12 and I am already down 22.9 since Halloween :)
  • Jillygal40
    Options
    I have lost 5Ibs since Christmas (had gained 5Ibs over Christmas) haven't been on here since before Christmas ,I'm back on Track now !
  • KatherineStar
    KatherineStar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    2.8lbs since Jan 2nd :(
    but have lost half an inch from my waist, my stomach, my hips and my thighs and .3 from my arms.
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    I havent lost anything :sad:
  • fionadasein
    fionadasein Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Started mid-Jan, down 4 lbs, but even better is my improved appreciation for fuelling myself well and being more active! :)
  • beautifullyhumantp
    Options
    3lbs...1.5/ wk isn't bad but im hoping to get to atleast 2-2.5 a week
  • hubbart25
    hubbart25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    8lbs
  • jessjayjenk
    jessjayjenk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 2 or 3kgs since Jan 1st. Not sure about my measurements yet because I didn't do any then. Hoping to lose 5kgs by end of Jan. Well done to you btw! :-)
  • fionaeharvey
    Options
    I have lost 10lbs since the first of Jan....I am so chuffed! Hoping to lose another 32 lbs this year to reach my goal weight!
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    down 12
  • RockstarJ
    Options
    Down 12lbs so far...started on Jan 3rd
  • CatAriSal
    CatAriSal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Aww, go you guys. I lost 5lbs but have since regained it all. I'm sitting here eating Ghiradelli chocolate chips and ignoring the fact that I haven't updated my diary in days. My self-esteem has plummeted and I seem to have lost all motivation.
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Maybe a pound and a half but I've lost 90.5 lbs since Jan01/01/12 I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal and it will come off. I'll be super happy if I manage it by March 13th but I'll settle for by Memorial Day..
    I wish I could "like" this post, as we do on Facebook. That's really impressive! Congratulations on your success. I can only hope to follow in your footsteps and someday be that close to my goal, too!

Awesome job!
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Maybe a pound and a half but I've lost 90.5 lbs since Jan01/01/12 I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal and it will come off. I'll be super happy if I manage it by March 13th but I'll settle for by Memorial Day..
    I wish I could "like" this post, as we do on Facebook. That's really impressive! Congratulations on your success. I can only hope to follow in your footsteps and someday be that close to my goal, too!

Awesome job!

I'm down 4 lbs since I joined on 12/31/12. I've gained accountability, confidence and motivation since joining mfp - thanks to everyone!!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i gained almost 3kg.

still dont get it :(
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    2.5lbs... Not a whole lot but it's 2.5lbs in the right direction.

I have also lost the "I NEED to eat rubbish, I need the 'energy' " mentality and I've gained a lot of confidence and real energy already.

I've joined a gym, started going 6 times a week, signed up with a Personal Trainer; Cut out the chocolate/crisps/endless biscuits/takeaways; Maintained 2+ Litres of water a day; Clocked at least 5 fruits and veggies a day and had a smile on my face for each of the past 16 days.

I feel this thread should be... what have you gained? HOORAH!
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Aww, go you guys. I lost 5lbs but have since regained it all. I'm sitting here eating Ghiradelli chocolate chips and ignoring the fact that I haven't updated my diary in days. My self-esteem has plummeted and I seem to have lost all motivation.

I read this recently : Eating badly for a morning, day or even week and deciding 'well, that's it, I may as well just give up and eat rubbish for good now!" is like dropping your phone, chipping the case and deciding "well, that's it, I may as well smash my phone to pieces and throw it in a pond!"

And it's so true - You lost those 5lbs.. and can lose them again! Eat those chocolate chips if you really want them.. and then drink some water, go for a walk or even just do some housework, dance around your room.. don't give up! xx