Advocare 24 day Challenge

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Ashbrowns584
    Ashbrowns584 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!

So a couple of months back my crossfit gym offered a 24 day challenge.
    I went to the info session and heard all about this great product that helps develop
    Muscle and help with weight loss. I decided to go for it and build muscle. The website
    Has great options for everything you need. I was excited to try this, along with the diet plan
    Where you follow a coaches meal schedule, basically eating 4-5 small healthy meals a day.

I loved it. I lost three pounds (remember weight loss was not my goal)
    And ended up losing 9% body fat. In three weeks. That's insane.

I think it's important to realize I did this program without sitting on my butt all day and eating crap.
    I ate boring food five times a day and kicked my own *kitten* in the gym. That's how you
    See results with a program like this. It's not a miracle solution, it's a stepping stone for you.
    It was hard at times, I'm not going to lie. This is an extreme diet. If you don't eat right after or before
    You take the supplements, you feel sick. Keep that in mind.

This shows results if you're willing to step up your game with it.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi!

So a couple of months back my crossfit gym offered a 24 day challenge.
    I went to the info session and heard all about this great product that helps develop
    Muscle and help with weight loss. I decided to go for it and build muscle. The website
    Has great options for everything you need. I was excited to try this, along with the diet plan
    Where you follow a coaches meal schedule, basically eating 4-5 small healthy meals a day.

I loved it. I lost three pounds (remember weight loss was not my goal)
    And ended up losing 9% body fat. In three weeks. That's insane.

I think it's important to realize I did this program without sitting on my butt all day and eating crap.
    I ate boring food five times a day and kicked my own *kitten* in the gym. That's how you
    See results with a program like this. It's not a miracle solution, it's a stepping stone for you.
    It was hard at times, I'm not going to lie. This is an extreme diet. If you don't eat right after or before
    You take the supplements, you feel sick. Keep that in mind.

This shows results if you're willing to step up your game with it.

Advocare doesn't help you develop muscle. In fact, it's very difficult to gain new muscle if you are losing weight and it's even harder for a woman to do it. Outside of noob gains or gains if you are morbidly obese, the purpose of weight training is getting stronger and retain lean body mass. Advocare is just a protein shake that provides amino acids which help with that process. But you surely don' t need advocare for that.
  • mhunter0677
    mhunter0677 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me and my wife decided to do the challenge together, and so far I couldn't be happier with the results. I've lost 8 lbs. and an inch off my waist in 4 days, I was 224.8 lbs. on Day 1 and woke up on Day 4 at 216.6 lbs. Surprisingly its not that hard to follow the diet plan. I'm an athletic guy but after a year of recovering from a shoulder surgery and a most recent back injury, I needed to lose a few pounds. I feel great and look forward to the next day from the positive results I've seen so far. The best part is I'm not even killing myself in the gym to lose the weight. It's only Day 4, so let's see how I feel by the end of Day 10.