Are you the pretty FAT chick?

Options
12346»

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    "Not a quick fix, just something that works besides counting calories. Not saying anything is wrong with counting calories."

Count 'em.

Yep. You just need to stay consistent, and find a way to be more active.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Well, counting calories is the best "not quick-fix" way to lose weight. You have less than 40 pounds to lose, surgery isn't the answer and neither are drastic measures. What are you not liking about the calorie-counting method?
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    ^^ PS That's not me. Just to be clear.

*that awkward moment when your username is trolljacked*
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    P.S. Please don't leave any negative comments..if you don't have anything nice to say Please move on and say nothing at all.

I agree,,, bu im sure saying that just made this post more enticing to the negative commenters... and boy are there quite a few on here... all the best with ur weight loss!
  • Jordyn321
    Options
    some of you guys are very rude....
  • InsaneShalaine
    Options
    ^^ PS That's not me. Just to be clear.

*that awkward moment when your username is trolljacked*

Giggity.
  • kvg1210
    kvg1210 Posts: 35
    Options
    You can do it once you find what is right for you = I have tried all sorts of things but am hoping that Diet Chef will work for me - my attitude is if all I have to add is fruit, rice and vegetables then i will be ok - its so bad my sister does my shopping so that i can't purchase any "treats" - I'm only on day 3 but so far so good but I know i have a long long long long long way to go - best of luck :bigsmile:
  • mariannekehl
    mariannekehl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also work at a desk job and sitting in a chair all day is not good for us. I make it a point to get up and walk around once an hour for 5 minutes - also I make friends with like minded co-workers to share recipes and give each other support. At my job, I have many diet sabatogers (is that a word ?) so I have to be careful to stay away from the candy jars etc. Good luck! :drinker: