What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    With all the funny and sometimes odd usernames I was wondering what they mean or what was the inspiration behind them. Mine....

I was a rather volcanic child/young woman, my gram used to call my temper either a beautiful storm or a perfect storm and told me

never to apologize for it, it was strength and as I got older I would learn how to harness it.

I love that
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    It's an Xmen reference
  • BettyHooker
    BettyHooker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's one of my nicknames. Like a bad Betty Crocker. I can party all night and still make my special sourcream pancakes for all of my hungover friends the next morning.
  • funpilot56
    Options
    used to have my private pilots license and it is fun to fly....56 was my age when I started on here.
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I found a username generator site that randomly puts together two words. I just kept clicking until I ended up with something that sounded okay. :)
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    D - Derick
    P - (Last name)
    325i - BMW 325i (my last car)
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I love the movie "Finding Nemo" and I identify with Dori. I love the phrase "just keep swimming" because it is such a cute way to express determination and perserverance.
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    my username is just both of my cats' names mushed together.

They are named Pappadom (Pappa) and Vindaloo (Vindy). Yes, I named them after Indian foods! :tongue:
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    part of it is my name
    the rest....i don't even know :indifferent:
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Mines is mr then my name shortened down to der then my age but after I'd changed it I began to realise it was a bit murdery but I promise I'm a nice guy:smile:
  • caroalec
    caroalec Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is part of my name & my sons name
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My dog's name is Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog, I sometimes just call her hedgehog. MJ is my initials. So mjhedgehog
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    my name
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Its my name and birth year
  • kristina_m92
    kristina_m92 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Its my name and birth year

This
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Mine is from my love of cigars, and the 40 is the most I spent on one cigar. (an Opusx)
  • MommaSquirell
    MommaSquirell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nick name= Squirell (yes spelled that way lol on purpose!) and I am a Mom , used to be into kick boxing and all of my kids are into it so i'm a momma squirell now lol
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    THe city i live in and the letters of my country in eu standards
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    MyPsalm63.....Psalm 63 speaks greatly to me.

O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will a lift up my hands.

My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.

But those who seek to destroy my life shall go down into the depths of the earth; they shall be given over to the power of the sword; they shall be a portion for jackals. But i the king shall rejoice in God; all who swear by him shall exult, for the mouths of liars will be stopped.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I like red. I'm getting hotter by the hour. Hunter is my last name.