What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hunner is the name of my 2year old cat (the one in my counter). Cat's typically "go meow", therefore... Hunner Go Meow. I literally couldn't think of anything else & didn't want to use my name, and I love my crazy cat, so, meh, there we have it.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    name... was born in 76 and last name
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I'm a fan of Barney Stinson
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Xandra was a name I heard on the Seinfeld show. I loved the show and the name.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Shout out to my favorite gonzo journalist
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Spent most of my life being "Big Neil" so now not so big :happy:
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I compete in the sport of dog agility with my labradors.
  • bunny92441
    Options
    My husband nicknamed me bunny after I gave him a stuffed bunny when we 1st started dating. 9244 is the last 4 digits of an old phone number we used to have.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    <-- means nothing :ohwell:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    1066AD

The year is considered by many historians to be a turning point in history due to various events, particularly the Battle of Hastings and ensuing Norman conquest of England, with years prior to 1066 being the Early Middle Ages and years after 1066 being the High Middle Ages. Often erroneously labelled "the last successful invasion of Great Britain", it was in fact the last successful conquest of what is now Great Britain
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    When I was in the Navy wmy friends wife named me lostdogg.....

I was single and getting into all kinds of ****. Wouldn't settle down for anyone. Always tried to take my friend along on my shenanigans...... Not to get him in rouble, but to keep me out of it. Well the bad trouble anyways......

Every time I'd come to his house his wife would say, "here comes that old lost dogg again. Sniffing out trouble."

Lostdogg stuck....... better than my other nickname I used to have.
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    I have a weird cowlick that makes my sideburns stick out and i am really small boned ..... people would often say elf-like...
    In the Grinch that stole Christmas there is a small little elf named cindylouwho so my brothers got creative with my name (Tessy) and it has stuck for 21 years.
  • SergeantG
    Options
    Mine is not that clever...I'm a staff sergeant in the Guard, and G is the initial of my last name...

But since my last name is duanting for most people to pronounce, everybody just calls me Sergant G :tongue:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Celts be wanderin' or is that wonderin'? *shrugs*
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Figure it out.

Arrested Development?

My nickname, I like the number 39 and the x is just random.
  • grggmrtn
    grggmrtn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    It's my name, first and last, minus the vowels. My vowels had too much sodium so I took them out.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    It's my surname backwards, and the year I was born. Simples!
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Figure it out.
    lol I think some user names are best unexplained.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    nothing
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Lol it was a gift from a friend at a time I didn't feel desirable. Every time I see it it gives me that little extra to push to be the woman of my dreams.