Really?

Options

Replies

• atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    No running, no jumping no having fun....
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Who cares who is Hot, Hott or Hawt? Who cares what brand of shoes you prefer? Who cares what music star is your favorite? Really, that nonesense should be saved for Facebook, My Space or some or maybe even the middle school playground.

What I care about here is people's success stories, their strategies for weight loss and healthy living and maybe even some good low cal recipes.

I know it may seem like I am an "Old" (True) "Stick in the mud" (Not true), but I just think there is a time and place for everything and MFP is not the place for Hot, Hott or Hawt.

Have to agree...too many people wasting time doing meaningless/trivial things.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Though I am not into the hot, hott, or Hawt threads, why do you care that they are there?

If you are into the success stories then stay on that thread. Problem solved!

Some people like to have interaction with others even if it seems like silly playground play to you.

I just stick to what I like and don't bother with what I'm not into. No big deal.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Who cares who is Hot, Hott or Hawt? Who cares what brand of shoes you prefer? Who cares what music star is your favorite? Really, that nonesense should be saved for Facebook, My Space or some or maybe even the middle school playground.

What I care about here is people's success stories, their strategies for weight loss and healthy living and maybe even some good low cal recipes.

I know it may seem like I am an "Old" (True) "Stick in the mud" (Not true), but I just think there is a time and place for everything and MFP is not the place for Hot, Hott or Hawt.

So you've used your time wisely posting this?

BTW, it's our time to do what we want with
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

So you've used your time wisely posting this?

BTW, it's our time to do what we want with

tumblr_lrwopd7Od51qfz40vo1_500.gif
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    CAN'T YOU SEE THIS BARNYARD ANIMAL NOISE GUESSING GAME IS TEARING US APART?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    The pig goes "WANK!" The cow goes "SHAZOO!"
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Football-trick-play-trolling.gif
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    The pig goes "WANK!" The cow goes "SHAZOO!"

Wait does that make me a pig?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    yeah but this part of the message boards is titled "chit-chat, fun, and games". some people get bored easily and i'm one of them. please don't kill my sunshine. Go to the other parts of the boards that mean business. :cry:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahaha! This thread is just too funny.

Also I love the gifs.
  • stlhrs
    stlhrs Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Troll!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    u4jXI.gif
    Haha again! Laughing so hard........I'm drunk I think!

This seriously made me drunk laugh too.
  • nunep
    nunep Posts: 21
    Options
    tumblr_llhglhW0IF1qekszro1_500.gif
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    BatmanWithBomb_zps5f067bf3.jpg
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I agree.. why do people waste time with that nonsense?
    You mean like the favorite perfume, "Drop a word ....Add a word" game, "*~*When did you meet your true love?*~*", and "If he was yours, what would you call him?" threads you've participated in during the last couple of months? :huh:

Trolls don't reply to those who question their lack of logic or critical thinking.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Be nice ... he's just hungry and needs to up his calories :tongue:
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I agree.. why do people waste time with that nonsense?
    You mean like the favorite perfume, "Drop a word ....Add a word" game, "*~*When did you meet your true love?*~*", and "If he was yours, what would you call him?" threads you've participated in during the last couple of months? :huh:
    Trolls don't reply to those who question their lack of logic or critical thinking.
    There's nothing in the OP's past posts that would indicate that he's a troll. I know trolls. Trust me...
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Then don't read or respond to those threads.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya... I'm so sick of seeing the ego-petting threads.... I am all for chit chat, fun and games, and who doesn't love snark? But seriously, what's the value in guessing the age of the poster above you, would ya date them/not your type/One-nighter, etc.... 1-10, how hot is the poster above you. I agree, let the bashing begin. It is nothing but a stroke to their ego, what really is the sense guys?