Dumbest thing you've heard this week

Options

Replies

• lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    that the Sandy Hook school shootings is some kind of government conspiracy.

part of me thought that it may actually be true.

My bf is one of those ppl...I'm not kidding either.

I was gonna say this one too....so stupid. I watched that one video... If you think these people are this smart to pull off a conspiracy like that, they'd have the brains to cover up the "simple mistakes" that they point out. Like that Parker girl taking a picture with the president, when it was her sister. Like, come on, really?
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Milk will make me fat

Was that the Megan Fox thread? Agreed!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    "Who is Stephen Hawking?"

From my science teacher. My COLLEGE science teacher. Who spends a quarter of the semester covering physics. *facepalm*

You must be joking!?!?! I think I would have run to the dean and demanded a refund on tuition.

:noway: :explode:

I agree. I'd ask for a FULL refund. And switch schools ASAP
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    <just overheard at the grocery store, a teenager to her mother, while holding a 2 Liter bottle of Coke> "No, this is just one serving. They can't put more than one serving in a package."

Mother, while pointing at a 24 oz. bottle: "So how many servings in THAT bottle?"

Teenager: "Well, that's, like, a kid's size."

Mother: "Oh, okay, well, we better get two bottles. Your dad and brother each wanted one."

This makes me want to weep.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    C'mon now - please don't make a light-hearted, fun thread all defensive and catty! :mad: I may have to add some of the replies to the thread in as candidates!

Twinkie-up and shake it off! Have some fun without bashin', man!
  • Thrasherbabe
    Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    "The credit card receipt said 'Error'... so I thought the card was approved."
  • rshields9093
    rshields9093 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    haha cmon just because i think its a possibility makes me and her BF bad people?? especially since obama is about to do an executive order to bypass congress and do the sh-t himself??? with only the support of more americans now because of the mass shooting of children??? the govt wants to disarm americans... period.

and the only way to do that is with great backing of the american population.. how do you get that with the second ammendment in place? by having innocent children die... and creating fear amongst americans.. its a definate possibility the govt could have enabled this to happen especially with the communist type government we are turning into...

not saying it did.. but im just sayinn.

Well that didn't take long. We have now have a new front runner. But this one isn't really funny.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    <just overheard at the grocery store, a teenager to her mother, while holding a 2 Liter bottle of Coke> "No, this is just one serving. They can't put more than one serving in a package."

Mother, while pointing at a 24 oz. bottle: "So how many servings in THAT bottle?"

Teenager: "Well, that's, like, a kid's size."

Mother: "Oh, okay, well, we better get two bottles. Your dad and brother each wanted one."

This makes me want to weep.

I know it!! Me too!! I couldn't help myself - I had to stop and let them know all the serving size details were available by, uhm, turning the bottle and reading the nutrition facts. Once they started arguing with me about it.... I just smiled and nodded and said, "Enjoy."
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    That banning guns will solve crime.
  • 3boysunder3
    3boysunder3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    "Dairy sucks the calcium out of your bones because it's acidic"

brb running after that fruit making off with the calcium from my bones

I read this in the forum. Was it meant to be taken seriously? Not sure whether to laugh or cry....
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I was walking my dog in the park a few minutes ago, two runners went past and I heard one say "it sure is chilly tonight".
    It was 79 degrees (at 6pm)
    My question is-- where is she from that this is chilly in January?

Maybe they were running so fast the wind was chilly :D
  • Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I work for a mobility company, someone called for help with their phone, and I asked what kind of phone it was, and their answer was "An LG Samsung"
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Dyann_Alvarez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Tim Tebow is in Phoenix - maybe the Cardinals will pick him up. While I looove TT, we need a REAL QB.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    "If you fart and someone's mouth is open, they can taste it."
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Dyann_Alvarez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That banning guns will solve crime.

A(fricking)men. Stoopid.
  • GosuLoli
    Options
    Do not eat after 6:00 PM

Do we have secret gremlin rules or something?

Also, what I saw on tumblr today
    "can i end my essay with “u feel me?”
    Is this the same person who asked if they could start it with “listen you here, you little ****” because that would be a fantastic essay
    Is this also the same person who asked if it would be ok to use the phrase “I **** you not” in an essay? Because, if you are, I’d really love a copy of that essay."
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    haha cmon just because i think its a possibility makes me and her BF bad people?? especially since obama is about to do an executive order to bypass congress and do the sh-t himself??? with only the support of more americans now because of the mass shooting of children??? the govt wants to disarm americans... period.

and the only way to do that is with great backing of the american population.. how do you get that with the second ammendment in place? by having innocent children die... and creating fear amongst americans.. its a definate possibility the govt could have enabled this to happen especially with the communist type government we are turning into...

Well that didn't take long. We have now have a new front runner. But this one isn't really funny.

aaannnnndddd.... neither are you.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    "Who is Stephen Hawking?"

From my science teacher. My COLLEGE science teacher. Who spends a quarter of the semester covering physics. *facepalm*

wow, what the eff?
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    "That's why (some animal) is on the in danger species list."

Hello, ENDANGERED?!? Why doesn't anyone READ?!?
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    that the Sandy Hook school shootings is some kind of government conspiracy.

part of me thought that it may actually be true.

My bf is one of those ppl...I'm not kidding either.

just break up with him.

And that's what he thinks too. He also believes that they're doing it so that the orgs such as the UN can come and take over because we will have completely lost control since the US practically runs the UN, IMF, etc. Yup. That's my Dave.