Dumbest thing you've heard this week

Options

Replies

• NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    "Raising your hands over your head when you do jumping jacks is bad for your heart." Then, when asked why that is, the answer was: "It just is."

I had a better one that had me laughing out loud, but can't remember it now!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That the 49ers will lose to atlanta. idiots.

Some. People. Where do they come up with this nonsense? :noway:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I work at a vet - Owner 'His leg is painful he tried to bite me when I moved it' me - 'OK I'll get a quote including sedation' owner "OH you won't need to sedate him - He doesn't bite"

I hear you, honey ...... I work at a vet's office also :laugh:
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    "If you don't eat every 3 hours your body will go into starvation mode."
    Yeah this is the dumpiest thing I have ever heard of.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    that the Sandy Hook school shootings is some kind of government conspiracy.

part of me thought that it may actually be true.

My bf is one of those ppl...I'm not kidding either.

just break up with him.

haha cmon just because i think its a possibility makes me and her BF bad people?? especially since obama is about to do an executive order to bypass congress and do the sh-t himself??? with only the support of more americans now because of the mass shooting of children??? the govt wants to disarm americans... period.

and the only way to do that is with great backing of the american population.. how do you get that with the second ammendment in place? by having innocent children die... and creating fear amongst americans.. its a definate possibility the govt could have enabled this to happen especially with the communist type government we are turning into...

not saying it did.. but im just sayinn.

And that's what he thinks too. He also believes that they're doing it so that the orgs such as the UN can come and take over because we will have completely lost control since the US practically runs the UN, IMF, etc. Yup. That's my Dave.

hey... my names dave.. 0.o
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Tim Tebow is in Phoenix - maybe the Cardinals will pick him up. While I looove TT, we need a REAL QB.

lol Tebow is pretty far from being a real, let alone good QB. The Cardinals should look at Alex Smith.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Dumbest thing weekly on MFP - No, daily - No, HOURLY:

Is my fat turning into muscle?/You're turning your fat into muscle

Aaaaaaaaaagh I can't believe I share the planet with adults who think you can turn fat into muscle!!
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Milk will make me fat

Was that the Megan Fox thread? Agreed!

Yup!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

just break up with him.

haha cmon just because i think its a possibility makes me and her BF bad people?? especially since obama is about to do an executive order to bypass congress and do the sh-t himself??? with only the support of more americans now because of the mass shooting of children??? the govt wants to disarm americans... period.

and the only way to do that is with great backing of the american population.. how do you get that with the second ammendment in place? by having innocent children die... and creating fear amongst americans.. its a definate possibility the govt could have enabled this to happen especially with the communist type government we are turning into...

I'm not so sure this isn't Mel Gibson
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    "Now I know why you want to marry me. I'm so much like a dog!"

Said by my fiance when I told him he was being clingy.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

just break up with him.

I'm not so sure this isn't Mel Gibson

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    "Who is Stephen Hawking?"

From my science teacher. My COLLEGE science teacher. Who spends a quarter of the semester covering physics. *facepalm*
    Show your teacher who The Mighty Stephen Hawking is!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J-FqrMf-kk&playnext=1&list=PLCB269A587A27A009&feature=results_video
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    "Who is Stephen Hawking?"

From my science teacher. My COLLEGE science teacher. Who spends a quarter of the semester covering physics. *facepalm*
    Show your teacher who The Mighty Stephen Hawking is!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J-FqrMf-kk&playnext=1&list=PLCB269A587A27A009&feature=results_video

I ain't ashamed - I had to wikipedia this!
  • thatsillyshana
    Options
    I was walking my dog in the park a few minutes ago, two runners went past and I heard one say "it sure is chilly tonight".
    It was 79 degrees (at 6pm)
    My question is-- where is she from that this is chilly in January?

I'm one of those people. But I'm from Florida and I think anything under 80 is nice. Its 76 in my apartment and I'm wrapped in blankets! >.<
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I was gonna say this one too....so stupid. I watched that one video... If you think these people are this smart to pull off a conspiracy like that, they'd have the brains to cover up the "simple mistakes" that they point out. Like that Parker girl taking a picture with the president, when it was her sister. Like, come on, really?

I suspect this thread isn't long for this world because of this discussion, but I've got to agree. I don't know if it falls under dumb or just horrible that people really believe this.
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    "Yes I doped" confession by Lance Armstrong, or however he worded that.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I was walking my dog in the park a few minutes ago, two runners went past and I heard one say "it sure is chilly tonight".

I'm one of those people. But I'm from Florida and I think anything under 80 is nice. Its 76 in my apartment and I'm wrapped in blankets! >.<

I speak on behalf of wisconsin...we hate you... :P lol
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That banning guns will solve crime.
    This!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options

Wow - it was 60 degrees last night and I slept with the window open..

- Massachusetts resident.